• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Rocket RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!! You don't have to write Buson and Sebastian into the RP if you don't want, I was just saying if they came up in the story later on I'd be happy to play both or either. Mainly I'll concentrate on Butch.

Yahoo! groups should be fine with me. I can't wait.

Yahoo Group

QuietDragon said:
Yahoo! Group would be great. -waits-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BlackRocketHQ/

There aren't many photos up yet because I've been concentrating on putting up all the links back to Team Rocket episodes and video clips, but the group is ready for an rpg whenever, and it has an ask a character thing as well.

I'll be inviting a group of people from some other team rocket yahoo groups soon as well, so hopefully they'll join :D

Evil Azurill said:
Yes!! You don't have to write Buson and Sebastian into the RP if you don't want, I was just saying if they came up in the story later on I'd be happy to play both or either. Mainly I'll concentrate on Butch.

Yahoo! groups should be fine with me. I can't wait.

Well, actually I was searching for team rocket video clips on youtube and stuff, and the entire movie of the legend of raikou is it? came up. I sat down and watched it, so now I know who buson and sebastian are, I'm really glad you chose them! :D Buson's funny xD

Butch *drools* that's awesome! But you're welcome to play the other two as much as you want :D

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/BlackRocketHQ/ The url's there xD Thanks for replying!

New Team Rocket Group Up And Ready

Hi I've made a Team Rocket group with all of your favourite characters. It's got near 200 photos of Butch, Cassidy, Mondo, Rocket Grunts, Bashou and Buson (I'm going to put up Giovanni and Domino pictures soon), and it has links back to ENTIRE TEAM ROCKET EPISODES off youtube.

I've found loads of Butch and Cassidy episodes to link back to, including Pikachu Revolts, Showdown at the Pokemon Corral, Luvdisc is a Many Splendored Thing and Seperation.

There are the RockettDan video clips, where Butch, Cassidy, Jessie and James are still in training, and as well as clips of Jessie's mom. There are various ones from the show itself, and the Raikou movie is up! Legend of the Thunder or whatever.

Oh yeah and in my group there's an ask a character thing, an RPG, links to fansites and fanlistings, as well as fanfiction and fanart, and I'll have audio clips up soon alongside avatars and wallpaper!!

Think this is the group for you?

Click here: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/BlackRocketHQ/

EDIT: By the way if you want to start the rpg you have to join... :eek:

Last edited:
Do you want a bio or anything from us?

Note: I don't have internet, so during the summer, I'll only be able to get online once or twice a week. Around the last week of August, once school gets started, depending on what the admin does with the filter THIS year, I may or may not be available more often (M-F)

And I just joined. My email is [email protected]. So I should be on there.

Neku said:
Do you want a bio or anything from us?

Note: I don't have internet, so during the summer, I'll only be able to get online once or twice a week. Around the last week of August, once school gets started, depending on what the admin does with the filter THIS year, I may or may not be available more often (M-F)

And I just joined. My email is [email protected]. So I should be on there.

Don't worry about that. That should be fine! Thanks for letting me know though!

Oh yes! :eek: The OC Bios! I'll upload a create a character file for people with original characters, otherwise no you don't need one (for real characters).

How about pics? 'Cause I've got LOADS of art of my character. Will we have a fanart gallery, with opportunity to illustrate scenes from the story? If not, we should REALLY get one.

Neku said:
How about pics? 'Cause I've got LOADS of art of my character. Will we have a fanart gallery, with opportunity to illustrate scenes from the story? If not, we should REALLY get one.

That'd be cool :eek: I'll upload a folder called RPG under the photos section immediately :eek:

AWESOME!
Joinin' now. <3 Eh, clips?! Oh, I'm Musashii on there, I have loads. <3

I dont know if id be able to play him well but id be interested in playing meowth (since jesse ish taken) ^.^ umm if you need my yahoo name it will need to wait because i have to make a new one because my other one got hacked and it wont let me in anymore so...ill just make a team rocket yahoo account (yay!) =^.^=

Wow.

First of all, the RPG in question is under new management (me and Quiet Dragon, namely) and Meowth's taken... I think. But yeah, feel FREE to join. We need some Aqua operatives, first of all... if you want one, help yourself.

The link to the new Black Rocket HQ is in my sig (click the banner.)

We'll help you find a character of your very own...

Well, you can PM me or QuietDragon for a list of taken characters and we'll work someone out for you.

Until then, read the old posts so you can get an idea of what's been going on in the story.

Also, we appreciate people who use proper grammar.

I'd love to be involved, but there's two issues...

1) The link provided for the group is brokem, as it says the group doesn't exist.
2) I'd like to be my own character I've made.

Let me say it again:

THE RPG IS UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT. If you'll look at the banner in my sig, that contains the NEW BRHQ site.

Also: original characters are welcome. PM me or QuietDragon, just like my signature says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom