• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Social Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

evkl

Person-about-Bulba
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Quick update for those of you who may be confused about a minor forum shift. Outside The Box has merged with the Bulbapedia Social Forum to become the Bulbagarden Social Forum. It's found under "Outside the Box," where the old OTB forum used to be.

Happy posting!

Oh, cool. Makes sense, seeing as the only differences between the two were the polls.

That's good. They were the same anyways.

The change was the first thing that I noticed when I came to the forums today. It’s a good idea considering how similar they both were.

Yeah, made things easier, if you ask me. Nice move.

:thumbup: Good stuff! This makes lots of sense - so much so, I didn't even notice the change! xD

I noticed...but all is fine! Outside the Box was like the social forum basically anyways...but with a different name.

Is this what the severe 2 hour change was the other night?

(My Motel 6 wifi card expired before the 2 hours was up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom