• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Shiny Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke-Glitch

← One Day I'll Have You..
Reaction score
People of Bulbagarden! I have come and joined your site from Serebii...some of you might recognise me from there. I have noticed from my short stay that you people lack a place to talk about shinies that you are hunting or you have captured, that come under any category (Random Encounter, SR ect). Back at Serebii there is just a place, and it is called the Shiny Pokemon Club. Now I bring you this club, all the way from Serebii, so you people may discuss shinies in a safe-friendly environment where we can share our success and motivate eachother.

Here any shiny from any method (Even RNG) is welcomed (except hacks or cheats), and the people who join this club must respect that, even if a PokeRadar shiny isn't valuable in their eyes compared to a SR shiny, a shiny is a shiny...and this club is for those who like shinies.

Here are the rules, these rules are exactly the same as the Serebii club and they manage to follow them...so you can too -
Rules:
1. Any one is allowed to accept members.
2. Please try your best to make your posts legible. We're not grammar police, but try and use use proper grammar.
3. Only the Co-Owners or Owner may give strikes. Three and you are banned for two weeks. Three more and you are banned for two months. Get another three, and you are banned indefinitely.
4. No flaming.
5. No SPAM.
6. We don't want to hear about the shinies you AR'd for, honestly. Do not talk about hacked shinies.
7. Stay on-topic.
8. Don’t complain about how co-owners or owners do their jobs. If you have a problem with their decisions, contact them via PM or VM.
9. This isn't the place to handle trades; leave that to PMs and VMs
10. Do not double/triple post.
11. All Bulbagarden Forum rules apply here as well.
***If you wish to join, please put this in your first post in this club. I (ScreenName) hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them. If you don't, it means you have not read the rules, and not allowed in.***
Fail to listen to these rules, and you will get a strike. So, please don't be lazy; read the rules.

Those are the exact rules of the club, I ask that each and every person who is considering to join this club to thoroughly read the rules, and seriously consider if you'll be able to follow them; there are quite a bit. Please...let's keep this place a clean and friendly place to discuss shinies...Enjoy your stay! :)

Last edited:
I Slumboo hereby acknowledge that I have read all the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them

Glad it's come to BMGf!

Welcome slumboo! You're the person to kick start it all off! What shinies do you have then? and what are your current hunts...I'd love to hear!

Hey, thanks for the warm welcoming!

I have had 12 shinies so far (not including Rumble shinies), a Togepi, a Larvitar, a Voltorb, a Magnemite, a Phanphy and a Slowpoke from chaining. In my old Emerald file I had two shiny Zubats, a shiny Sandshrew and a shiny Numel. I also got a Lotad from the Masuda Method and a Beldum from Soft Resseting.

My targets are the Desert route in Ruby. So far I'm at about 1700 random encounters and this thing I call "The Hoenn Run" which is me pretty much running around from Route to Route, hoping for a completely unexpected shiny.

I, Missingno. Master, hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

Hey, so the club's come to Bulbagarden.

Anyway, see the banner in my sig? That's actually out of date. I don't even have that Shaymin anymore. Got it off the GTS and it turned out to be hacked. The GTS wouldn't even let me trade it away, so I wound up releasing it. I actually have quite a few new shinies as well. Well, not NEW new, just newer than my banner would lead you to believe. Most recent one's a Grimer I hatched from the first egg the Daycare guy gave me!

Anyway, Poke-Glitch, thanks for the offer for the position of co-owner. As I said in my reply PM, I accept. I must also say that I am flattered that you guys thought of me.

Oh, I'm actually about to update my banner now. I got a more up-to-date version on the Serebiiforums, but even that doesn't have my new Muk, nor either Red Gyarados I got in HG/SS. Well, now it does, I've only just uploaded it.

Anyway, I hope to see a lot of members here! I don't come to these forums as often as I go to Serebii.net, but now that I'm co-owner of this shiny club, I'll certainly make an effort!

I AshKetchumFangirl hereby acknowledge that I have read all of the Forum and Club rules and agree to abide by them.

Hello! I left Serebii, I used to be XxpikapikaxX on Serebii, but I left...

~AKF

No new threads are to be created. Use the Social Groups instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom