• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

This place keeps dragging me back.

Kjølen

Lord of the Valkyrie
Reaction score
Ah, melancholy. Tis a sweet feeling.
I am proud to say, this forum was my first. Six years ago, I registered here under the name "Fervivious". Some may remember me as that flamboyant newbie. Others may remember me as the one who impersonated my own invented girlfriend, Jess. (>_> Please, it's bad enough that I have to remind myself)

Though, it is my guess that most members do not remember me at all! I shall re-bookmark this forum and make an effort to post here more often. I'm a sucker for past memories, after all.

Welcome back to my life, Bulbagarden Forums!

Ah, so I am not completely forgotten, yet. :)
Thanks for the welcome. How about Archaic, does he still haunt this place?

Furthermore, should I stick with my classic, somewhat revised (read:stolen) Fervivious avatar or synchronize it with my signature image and use my newly created Alma-tar? :D
alma.gif

Oh, good. I've seen far too many administrators go MIA on their own forums, before. Forum anarchy is pretty bad, but not as bad as forum democracy.

Nice to see you, again. Pray tell, do you remember me? If so, I apologize. :p

Yeah, it's been a looooong time. I mean back-when-koni's-Pokémon-OnLine-was still-being-developed, long time.

The vague memories are enough to satisfy the old sot. :)

POL is still being developed, but it's not a Bulbagarden project, not a real continuation of Konidas's project (done by some guy who just started it again on his own), and the guy who does do it has been very unethical about trying to promote it, including impersonating lawyers from the company Nintendo use to try and convince people that he's in the clear with it.

BTW....you played BG PASBL, didn't you? I think that's where I remembered your name from.

No, unfortunately that's an acronym I do not recognize. You may remember the name "Kjølen" as someone who turns up here every few months. However, I don't really remember many of the activities I took part in as "Fervivious," so there may be a chance.

Ah, Bulbapedia has made clear. No, I do not believe I have participated in BG PASBL. It sounds interesting. Is it role-play or rather a Java plug that allows you to log-in with your Pokémon team and fight against other people on the site in a realistic gameboy-esque manner?

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom