• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Tokusatsu Topic (Super Sentai/Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, Ultraman etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're talking about Ghost 29, then I haven't caught up to it yet. However, I've finally caught up with it and I will say this much - Stuff's going down!

Stuff's also going down in Amazons, and though I haven't watched it up to the episodes available yet, my god it's so vicious.

Ghost 30 was nice especially hearing Alain's battle cry. Zyuohger was crazy enough to make me laugh almost the whole time.
Also saw the Drive Saga Chaser and it was ok for what it was.

For those who get the joke, happy Kaixa Day!

This thread hasn't seen activity in a while, and I think part of that is actually to do with my own inactivity in watching the latest episodes of the toku I'm watching! Main reason I'm coming back now of all times is because the Zyuohgers are crossing over with my favourite Super Sentai of all time, the Gokaigers, in celebration of the franchise's 1999th and 2000th episodes - and as a callback to the previous major anniversary.

Holy crap, Gai's hair. Junya Ikeda pulled a Don Dogoier.

I've also been making an effort to catch up with Kamen Rider Ghost, now that it's extremely close to ending and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is on the way. After that, I think I'll catch up on Drive Saga: Chaser and Amazons...

I guess this is the only tokusatsu thread on BMGf? I hate bumping but I also don't want to start a new one.

I really enjoyed Ghost and was a little apprehensive about Ex-Aid when it seemed to be going the Grimdark Edgy route, but Ex-Aid has actually been surprisingly good recently. I'm into the plot and I want to hug everyone. Even Kuroto.

On the other hand, Kyuranger started off interesting but I think they're trying to juggle too many characters, and everyone suffers for it. Everyone is just really flat. I guess they're trying to fix that by splitting the team up in the last couple episodes, and hopefully it finds its footing.

Ex-Aid has become amazing lately. It's like a Fire Emblem game with less romance. Chronos is overpowered for now, but Emu's Muteki Gamer mode should stop that.

Kyuranger's been hit or miss lately though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom