• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Travelling Tales - Kanto Era (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grassyglide

Reaction score

TRAVELLING TALES - KANTO ERA

In a cabin aboard a large ship that was travelling between Slateport City of Hoenn and Vermillion City of Kanto was a boy with pitch-black hair and eyes who wore a black hoodie and black sweatpants. He sat propped up in his bed, reading a book titled "Mathematics and the Imagination" and next to him was his Abra sleeping. He looked forward for the ship docking at the port of Vermillion and him stepping foot on Kanto soil.

AC was now 18 and he had to first earn the right to go on a Pokemon Journey from his parents. He had spent his years as a child and as a teenager studying various sciences and other areas of knowledge. Now, he could have been working in the space center of Mossdeep City, but he had first wanted to embark on a journey to finally spend time with Pokemon and perhaps get a chance to reflect on his life and what he truly wanted to do with it. However, he didn't want to keep his mind occupied with such thoughts now and thus he was reading to calm his mind.

"We shall be arriving in Vermillion City shortly," a voice over the ship's PA system announced. AC put his book on his bed and quickly jumped out. He went to the deck to see Vermillion City. As he stood there watching the ship near the port, he remembered that he had to pack his bags and pick up Abra so he rushed to his room.

First, he packed his stuff-which was not much, consisting of a spare outfit, pijamas and a couple of books-and then went to wake his Abra up. "Buddy, we're here, let's go," he said gently. His Abra tilted his head and smiled. AC picked him up and put him on his shoulders and soon they were out of the cabin.

The passengers left the ship one-by-one and AC was one of the first to get off. He took a deep breath and inhaled the Kanto air. Now, I need to find a speedboat that will take me to Pallet where I can meet the extraordinary Professor Oak, AC thought as he eyed his surroundings.

Kanon was now on ferry from Virbank city. It was a peculiar feeling, most people going away from home would miss it but Kanon was thrilled to away from that horrid place. He watched as Wingull flew around the boat and water Pokemon dived out of the water and back in. It was a beautiful sight, that he locked into his memory. This was the journey where he would come back reborn.

Elliot was on the boat that left from Castellia City. He wasn't particularly excited, but he couldn't wait to be able to prove himself. The breeze was a bit refreshing to him since he'd never been in this type of situation before, being in the city his whole life. Elliot itched to get off the boat and begin his new journey.

Drake hopped off the ship that had taken him from Slateport. He considered himself lucky that Slateport was so close to Verdanturf. "Here we are Flower. The Kanto region. We'll conquer contests here and then move on to the others. We'll find my brother and defeat him, as well as that other guy. I really want to see him again. Well let's go," Drake said to his partner walking towards their destination. Flower smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

AC, with his Abra on his back, looked around the docks for a ship captain.

C'mon, I need to find a speedboat, he thought as he eyed the entire dock. He had no luck as of yet, but he wasn't done searching. Just then, his Abra teleported from his back.

"Abra! How many times do I have to tell you not to teleport," AC yelled as he began running through the docks. Well, I guess this is going to be a tough journey after all. I've been in Kanto for only ten minutes or so and my Pokemon ran off already, AC thought to himself as he searched for his Abra.

Flower's ears twitched as she jumped off of Drake's shoulder. "What's up Flower?" he asked the spiky-eared pichu, but instead of getting an answer she ran off. Drake groaned before following after her. He followed her to an Abra. 'I wonder if she's trying to tell me something about that Abra.'

"Abra," AC shouted as he ran through the docks, "Where are you?" AC was losing both time and perhaps his only Pokemon. This was definitely not the start he had in mind for his journey.

Drake walked up to the Abra as Flower seemed to tell him something. Judging by the fact it hadn't teleported away yet, Drake guessed the Abra belonged to a trainer. "Let's see if we can find your trainer," he said to it, picking the Abra up.

Finally, the boat had reached it's destination. Elliot walked off it and looked around. "So here I am.. Finally at the Kanto region."

Kanon walked off the boat from Virbank City and made his way to Prof Oak's Lab. Finally finding it, he knocked on the door and entered.

OOC: Sorry guys for being inactive, I'm away from home with limited access, so I'll try to be posting as much as I can but don't expect much.

---

"Abra, where are you?" AC shouted as he searched the crowd for his Pokemon. From afar, he thought he spotted an Abra next to a trainer, so he rushed up to the trainer.

"Is that Abra yours?" he asked as he was running.

"Then, it's probably my Abra," AC said picking up the Abra. "Don't ever do that teleport again, Abra, understand?" he said to his Pokemon.

Turning back to the trainer who found it, he said, "I couldn't thank you enough for this. I'm just starting my journey, so I'm new to this Pokemon training. I'm going to get my Pokedex from Professor Oak."

"That's interesting, then we were perhaps on the same ship. I also came from the Hoenn region. So, got any ideas on getting to Pallet Town?" AC said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom