• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TV Schedule: Pokémon marathon on June 2nd-June 3rd

Wow. That's a whole lot of episodes. I'm so glad that CN is doing something like this with Pokemon. I haven't seen a good many of these episodes in years. I definately want to see all of these episodes, even though I do have both the Master Quest and Advance seasons on box sets. It will be so much fun watching these episodes. I'll be on summer break well before they air this marathon and it would make me feel happy watching these episodes. Like Lisa said, it would bring me a bit of a nostalgic feeling to me. Besides that, it will be fun to just kick back, relax and watch Pokemon for a couple of days for a change.

I might miss the early morning part of the episodes, but I usually try to sleep in the morning. Despite that, I still wake up so early. Anyway, I'm so going to enjoy watching these episodes again.

I've gone from mildly interesting to super-excited about this. 8D

They're showing some of the best episodes, and I haven't seem some of these in ages or at all! It would be so great to see the entire marathon. Like sex great. :D

Could this possibly mean that Cartoon Network might go back and do the seasons that they skipped over? Also, are they perhaps doing this to compare the ratings of the older episodes with that of Battle Frontier?

They've been doing marathons for their top-rated programs for a few weeks, so this is probably just being done to get CN some cheap ratings.

either way it would be nice to have a marathon here
cartoon network/toonami here still havent got the rights to advanced and advanced challenge
oh well i can dream
btw anyone know when diamond and pearl start on toonami in uk?

At this time...yes.

Still, CN has pulled weird stunts with their schedules at the last possible second before, so it's never wise to say that any schedule they post is 100% certain.

I wonder, because I am hearing rumours about banned episodes being aired during it....of which I see none, not even the butchered Beauty and the Beach, on there.

But yeah, I remember one time they got up to the Hoenn Grand Festival and I was waiting to tape "Rhapsody In Drew"....and they pulled it from the schedule ONE DAY before that would air :mad:

Man I wish I could watch this. XD

Sadly, this is right before school finals and I have SAT II Bio on Saturday. D:
So this marathon covers 1-8 correct?

I was looking through my TV-guide today (to make sure that the episodes were indeed recording [though I'll be watching them live]), and the mini episode summaries they have are absolutly hilarious. Jessie is spelled "Jesse" in the summary for Princess vs. Princess, and some of the recaps are spoilers for the episodes, e.g- "Misty defeats Ash in the Whirl Cup". Also, I find the summary for "A Friend in Deed" to be particularly amusing, for it says only "Ash's Mom and Professor Oak go to see Ash battle", or something to that extent.

I'll take pictures and type up some of the recaps later. They're highly amusing~

Man, the really good episodes like " Holy Matrimony" "Gotta Catch Ya Later" and "Get the Show on the Road" are on early in the morning. I really like those ones. D:

xD But yay. So much Pokemon. I'll be on my couch for most of the weekend. ...Not that its any different than what I do any other day though. :D

Wow, thats awesome! I haven't seen many of those episodes for years =) Its my birthday saturday so I probably wont be home for alot of the day...but I definately want to see a few of those.

especially that gotta catch ya later episode! I've only seen it once :)

It completely sucks that this happens the weekend before my finals. All the great episodes I haven't seen in years are gonna be on TV again and i'm going to miss all the fun cause I'll be reading textbooks plus taking the chem SAT2...fun:party:

Although I'm pissed because I'll never ever gonna see Butterfree again, I am consoled by seeing these scenarios again:

--Chikorita > Ash's Charizard XD
--Ralts :3
--The girl who turned Ash into a Brock clone for one ep, Giselle
--Max, being the heir of Misty's ear yanking
--Jigglypuff, the series stalker >_>

Goodness, I wish my country would so something like this for once. It's not they have not done something like this before, but it's always mixed in with other shows --; .

Ugh! I wish I had that channel. Where I live in Canada you can't get it. You can only get YTV and that don't have a whole lotta Pokemon episodes on it!

Hey guys, dont forget to catch some of this marathon tommorrow if you can.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom