• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TV Tokyo's summary of DP183 reveals much information: Episode to be climax of DP saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
TV Tokyo's summary of DP183 reveals much information: Episode to be climax of DP saga, ...

TV Tokyo has posted a summary of the 183rd episode of the Diamond & Pearl series, "Raise the Curtain! Shin'ō League - Suzuran Tournament!!". The summary reveals that the episode will be the climax of Satoshi's journey through Shin'ō, and will air information on the Black & White anime series.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: TV Tokyo's summary of DP183 reveals much information: Episode to be climax of DP

Uh, this is just the first ep of the Sinnoh league. Its not the climax of DP...that'll be after the league ends.

Re: TV Tokyo's summary of DP183 reveals much information: Episode to be climax of DP

My Japanese is pretty terrible, buuuuut...

The way this article is worded suggests that DP183 will mark the climax (i.e., end) of Ash's progress in the league, whereas I don't think that's what the synopsis is saying at all. The synopsis seems to be saying nothing more than that this is now the final arc.

My first reaction on seeing that headline was "Holy crap, Ash gets knocked out that early?" Just sayin'.

Ditto to what Bikini Miltank said. It is very misleading, especially when "Satoshi confronting Kouhei" sounds as if they are going to have a battle later (DP184 summary).

^The same, I was at first like. I can see Paul now, "Weakling,you lost in the 1st round, pathetic."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom