• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Unovia's Moon Fairy Run

Log #21-Dimensional Research Lab
  • 320px-Professor_Burnet_anime.png

Sun_Moon_Ultra_Beasts_artwork.png
    Heading back into Heahea City, we find ourselves at the Dimensional Research Lab. They study the Ultra Wormholes & the Ultra Beasts. It is headed by Professor Burnet. Burnet is also Professor Kukui's wife. I also met with Lillie who told me the story of how Professor Kukui found her. Hau told me he was heading toward Konikoni City through Diglett's Tunnel.

As I left the Lab, I saw a hole seemingly begin to open in the sky, and just as quickly, the hole closed. Man, that was odd.

In the next Log, we will take on Diglett's Hill & Route 9 on our way to Konikoni City. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #22-Diglett's Tunnel & Route 9
  • 240px-050Diglett-Alola.png
    South of Heahea City, there lies Diglett's Tunnel. This Tunnel stretches from Heahea City to Route 9 and Konikoni City. This is a vast and winding area, and I got lost a bit trying to get through it. In positivity, I was able to get my Team to Level 30.

My Team:
    Brionne (Level 31)
    Ribombee (Level 31)
    Sylveon (Level 30)
    Carbink (Level 30)
    Shiintonic (Level 30)
    Jigglypuff (Level 30)
    Comfey (Level 28)
    491px-Sun_Moon_Team_Skull_Grunt.png
    As I was about to leave Diglett's Tunnel, I faced down Team Skull grunts, who had messed with the Alolan Diglett. Luckily, Hau helped me. He sent out Pikachu (Level 23) as the ally against the grunts, who used Fomatis (Level 22) and Salandit (Level 22). Salandit was defeated by Brionne and Fomantis was defeated by Pikachu. They left quickly, which allowed me to go from Diglett's Tunnel to Route 9.

Route 9 was a small Route, which easily lead me to Konikoni City. I healed and rested, preparing to explore this large city on Akala Island.

In the next Log, we will explore Konikoni City, Memorial Hill, & Akala Outskirts. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #23-Konikoni City, Memorial Hill, & Akala Outskirts
  • 307px-Sun_Moon_Olivia.png
    Konikoni City is a pretty large city. There is a stone shop, run by Olivia, along with several restaurants & a clothing store. I bought a few items at the clothing store, then went to Olivia's shop, where a Probopass gave me a note from Olivia, telling me to meet her at the Ruins of Life. Before I did that, however, I met a girl with a trio of Pikachus, then I headed to the Memorial Hill. There were a few battles here, then I continued to the Akala Outskirts, where there were a few more battles.
    252px-Sun_Moon_Plumeria.png
    Suddenly, this woman named Plumeria, who is an admin of Team Skull, showed up. She was angry that I kept beating the Grunts that she sends my way. She then challenges me to battle. I tried to use Ribombee (Level 31) against her Golbat (Level 25), but finding that Golbat was getting the upper hand, I switched to Carbink (Level 31). Carbink managed to beat both her Golbat as well as her Salandit (Level 26). Plumeria left, defeated, and I took a bit to finish leveling up. Once I was done, here was My Team:
    Brionne (Level 32)
    Ribombee (Level 32)
    Sylveon (Level 32)
    Carbink (Level 32)
    Shiinotic (Level 32)
    Jigglypuff (Level 31)
    Comfey (Level 30)

In the next Log, we will take on Olivia at the Ruins of Life in the Akala Grand Trial. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #24-Ruins of Life (Grand Trial #2)
  • 307px-Sun_Moon_Olivia.png
    Grand Trial #2-Olivia
    Before I came into this Trial, I deposited Jigglypuff and Comfey in the Box, then I journeyed back to the Ruins of Life. Lillie also sat to watch the battle, which I was surprised by. Apparently, Lillie is mesmerized by Olivia. Anyway, here we go! Considering Olivia uses Rock Types, I thought that this battle would be easy, and I could use Brionne to sweep. That was not going to happen!

Olivia sent out Nosepass (Level 26), and I sent out Brionne (Level 32). Nosepass used a combination of Thunderwave and Spark to almost take Brionne down. Wanting to save the Z Move for the end, I had Brionne continue to use Aqua Jet, which eventually defeated Nosepass. The good thing was, Olivia had used her healing item on Nosepass, so I didn't have to worry.With Brionne significantly weakened, I felt it couldn't continue the fight, so I switched to Shiinotic (Level 32). Olivia sent out Boldore (Level 26), and two Giga Drains took out Boldore easily. When Olivia sent out her final Pokemon, Lycanroc (Level 27), and I kept Shiinotic out. Lycanroc fired off a Rock Throw, and Shiinotic used Bloom Doom (Base Move: Giga Drain), which took out Lycanroc, winning me the battle against Olivia and getting the Rockium Z, which I gave to Carbink.

As I finished the Trial, Hau came up to Olivia, asking her to let him take her on. Olivia, Hau, and Lillie departed to see to the battle.
    173px-Sun_Moon_Faba.png
    During the time I was training, I helped defend a few Aether Foundation people, including a scientist named Faba, from Team Skull, who were trying to steal a Slowpoke Tail. Grateful, Faba asked me to meet him at Hano Grand Resort, where he would take me to Aether Paradise. We have a bit to do before then.

In the next Log, we will be battling Lana & Mallow. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #25-Battling Lana & Mallow
  • 511px-Sun_Moon_Lana.png
    Battle With Lana
    I actually battled Lana's twin sisters, Harper & Sarah, first. They sent out Luvdisc (Level 24) & Corsola (Level 24). I sent out Shiinotic & Sylveon, who managed to defeat the twins easily. Harper & Sarah pushed Lana to battle me, and she took me to Brooklet Hill.

Lana opened with Chinchou (Level 26) and I opened with Shiinotic. One Giga Drain took Chinchou out, and I was a bit excited. That would change when she sent out Araquanid (Level 27) and I sent out Ribombee, hoping I could be very effective, countering the Bug Typing. However, after the water spider used the Water Vortex move, I had to switch to Sylveon. After many exchanged blows, Sylveon beat Araquanid. Last for Lana was Shellder (Level 26), which I beat with Shiinotic.

Defeated, Lana took the twins home, and I went home with her. Now was the time to find and battle Mallow.
    297px-Sun_Moon_Mallow.png
    Battle With Mallow
    In one of Konikoni City's restaurants, I met with Mallow, who pushed me to go to Lush Jungle to battle her. She opened with Phantump (Level 26) and I opened with Ribombee. Ribombee took Phantump down. She then sent out Shiintonic (Level 26), which was tricky. I sent out Sylveon, and we had to go back and forth, eventually having Sylveon win. Last for Mallow was Steenee (Level 27). Ribombee took out Steenee easily, winnng me the battle.

In the next Log, we will explore Hano Grand Resort. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #26-Hano Beach & Resort
  • 240px-769Sandygast.png

240px-120Staryu.png

240px-771Pyukumuku.png
    I went to Hano Grand Resort, where I met a famous Pikachu and his manager. I also explored the entire resort, taking on a few battles while I was here. On Hano Beach, I made some money getting Pyukumuku out to sea. During this time, I got my entire team to Level 34, managing to see my Brionne become a Primarina. Once I felt ready, I left Jigglypuff (Level 32) and Comfey (Level 33) in the box, then talked to Faba, who took me to Aether Paradise.

In the next Log, we will explore Aether Paradise and take our first steps onto Ula'ula Island. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #27-Aether Paradise & Ultra Wormholes
  • 261px-Sun_Moon_Lusamine.png
    Now at Aether Paradise, I meet the team at the floating, man made Alolan island. This team included Wicke, Faba, and most importantly, Lusamine. Lusamine is the President of the Foundation, whose stated purpose is to protect hurt Pokemon. She also wants to meet Pokemon from other dimensions.
    240px-793Nihilego.png
    Just as she started to talk about Pokemon from other dimensions, a Pokemon from other dimensions appeared (even though I don't know what they are in game, it is a Nihilego), being Level 27. Primarina (Level 34) beat the Ultra Beast in an OHKO, and it disappeared where it came from. Lusamine sent Hau and I to Ula'ula Island.
    Vs. Hau
    After getting settled on Ula'ula, Hau asked me to battle him. He opened with Alolan Raichu (Level 28) and I opened with Primarina (Level 34). Raichu was able to keep using Electro Ball, but after a few Sparkling Arias, it fell. Next for Hau was Leafeon (Level 28). I changed to Ribombee (Level 34). One Pollen Puff took it down. Last for Hau was Torracat (Level 29). I changed back to Primarina. Torracat kept using Fire Fang, but surprisingly didn't use the Fire Z Crystal. Primarina used Hydro Vortex which defeated Torracat, but not before getting Burned. I healed up and rested.

In the next Log, we will continue collecting Zygarde parts, going back to Akala Island. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #28-Zygarde Quest-Akala
  • 240px-718Zygarde.png
    I didn't spend too long doing this here, as most of the easily accessible ones were collected as I went along.
    1668285375017.png

1668285418644.png

Now, it is time to focus on Ula'ula Island. In the next Log, we will explore Malie City, Malie Garden, & Malie Cape. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #29-Malie City, Garden, & Cape
  • 638px-Malie_Garden_SM.png
    There was quite a bit to do in Malie City, starting with meeting the Professor in the Garden. It was raining when I was here, which I would have appreciated if I had Pokemon that had Swift Swim as the ability. I battled a few trainers here on my way to find the Professor. Hau and I met up with the professor, who we told about the Ultra Beasts at the Aether Paradise.
    93px-USUM_Lillie.png
    Next, we met up with Lillie, who was heading to the Malie Library. Upon getting there, we ran into Hapu and Mudsdale again, who offered to take Lillie to the Ruins of Abundance whenever she was ready. Going into the Library, we meet Samson Oak, the cousin of Professor Oak from the Kanto Region, who studies Regional Variants.

Taking a moment away from the Library, I checked out the Community Center, where I got some move boosting rocks and some ribbons of friendship.
    147px-Sun_Moon_Acerola.png
    Heading back to the Library, we reunited with Lillie, who was talking to a girl named Acerola. Acerola used to be royalty. While here, we learned how Lunala battled the Tapus. Is Lunala an Ultra Beast?

Leaving the Library, we headed to the Outer Cape, where we battled a father & son who had a Muk & Grimer. I collected a few items, then headed for Route 10!

In the next Log, we will go through Route 10 and Mt. Hokulani. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #30-Route 10 & Mt. Hokulani
  • 240px-759Stufful.png
    While on Route 10, I battled a few trainers and searched for 8 Stufful that ran away from an older woman. After we got them, we got $15,000 and a Nevermeltice. I wish I had Alolan Ninetales so I could use it. Too bad.
    Toward the end of the Route, we ran into two Team Skull grunts who were messing with a Bus Stop sign. We defeated them easily, and Professor Kukui met with us. He announced plans for a Pokemon League, then we traveled on the bus up Mount Hokulani, the second highest peak in the Region.
    240px-774Minior.png
    The top of the Mountain has Minior, a comet like Pokemon that can have 7 different cores. Also on this Route, I was looking for Cleffa, but I was unable to find it, so after a while of searching, I moved on.

In the next Log, we will take on the Hokulani Observatory for our next trial. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #31-Mt. Hokulani (Trial #5)
  • 800px-Molayne_anime.png
    Coming up to the observatory, I was introduced to Molayne, who knew Kukui in their youth and also runs the PC in Alola. He specializes in Steel Types. I sent out Ribombee (Level 37), thinking I could take Skarmory (Level 29) down easily. Instead I had to switch out to Primarina (Level 37), who took Skarmory down with Sparkling Aria. Ribombee came back out to fight Metang (Level 29). Ribombee won that battle. Last for Molayne was Alolan Dugtrio (Level 30), and I sent out Shiintonic (Level 37), who took out Dugtrio. He gave me Steelium Z (Might be using that soon!).
    600px-738Vikavolt.png
    I forgot that in Sun & Moon the Totem was Vikavolt & not Togedemaru. This was a much easier fight than Togedemaru would have been! Sylveon (Level 38) took down a Grubbin (Level 27) and 2 Charjabug (Level 27) pretty easily. When going up against the Totem Vikavolt (Level 29), I had to quickly switch to Carbink (Level 37), who I used through the whole fight. Vikavolt summoned a Charjebug ally. I had Carbink use Continental Crush, then used a few Smack Downs which took Vikavolt down. Carbink beat down the ally as well, even though Carbink was Paralyzed a few times, and I actually had to Max Potion Carbink before I won, getting the Electrium Z as a reward. Molayne gave me the mask of the Masked Royal, and asked me to give it back to Kukui.

In the next Log, we will go back to Malie Garden. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #32-Battle In The Garden
  • 312px-Sun_Moon_Guzma.png
    Coming back to Malie Garden, I find myself in between a conversation between Kukui and Guzma, the Boss of Team Skull. They talked about their past. I then battled Guzma using Carbink against his Golisopod (Level 31) and Ariados (Level 30). It didn't take me too long, and Guzma left with Team Skull grunts. Kukui took the Mask back.

Leaving the Garden and coming back, I took on a few trainers inspired by Nugget Bridge in Kanto. Leaving the Garden for the final time, I healed up and rested.

In the next Log, we will explore Routes 11 & 12 on the way to Blush Mountain. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #33-Routes 11 & 12, Blush Mountain & Power Plant, Secluded Shore & Route 13
  • 600px-750Mudsdale.png
    Route 11 was a short Route, only filled with Trainers. On Route 12, Hapu met with me, giving me access to Mudsdale Gallop. This was beneficial, since only Mudsdale could go over the rocky ground of the Route. I also battled many trainers there. Continuing to Blush Mountain & the Geothermal Plant, I battled a few trainers and explored the area. After I passed through there, exploring the Secluded Shore, arriving on Route 13.
    97px-Sun_Moon_Gladion.png
    Route 13 is a crossroads area. There is the Haina Desert and Tapu Village. We can't go to the desert until after the next trial, and why would we want to go there right now? In Tapu Village, Hau and I met with Gladion, who asked us to watch out for Lillie, since she has Nebby, which is of interest to Team Skull. With assurance, he left.

In the next Log, we will pass through Tapu Village, checking out Route 15, Aether House, & Route 14. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #34-Tapu Village, Route 15, Aether House, & Route 14
  • 147px-Sun_Moon_Acerola.png
    Beyond Tapu Village (not much of a village), we traveled through the short area of Route 15. In Aether House, we battled a few little kids, then found out that Acerola was the next Trial Captain. Leaving the house, we were tasked with saving Lillie from a Team Skull Grunt who was harassing her. In thanks, Lillie gave me Luxury Balls that she bought due to her thinking about being a trainer herself. With Lillie protected, Acerola pushed me to chase her through Route 14, a shockingly dark beached area. In the end, my entire team was Level 40.

My Team:
    Primarina (Level 40)
    Ribombee (Level 40)
    Sylveon (Level 40)
    Shiintonic (Level 40)
    Carbink (Level 40)

In the next Log, we will go through the next Trial, the Abandoned Megamart. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #35-Thrifty Megamart (Trial #6)
  • 600px-778Mimikyu.png
    The Abandoned Thrifty Megamart is a spooky place! I thought that the Fire Trial was going to be the super challenging Trial. Instead, this one was! I almost got beaten by this Trial! Acerola upgraded the Rotom Poke Finder so I could see the Ghost Types and take pictures as needed. I took pictures of a Gastly, Haunter, & Gengar, chasing the spooky elements through the store. Primarina got to Level 41 during the Trial, so I switched to Ribombee for the Totem. I took a picture of Mimikyu (Level 33), who turned out to be the Totem. I started using Pollen Puff to break Mimikyu's disguise. Mimikyu summoned a Haunter (Level 27) as its ally. Deciding to stay focused on Mimikyu, Ribombee used Dazzling Gleam, which did some damage before it fell to Play Rough. Next for me was Sylveon, and after 2 Moon Blasts which significantly dropped Mimikyu down, though Play Rough eventually beat Sylveon. I was down 2 Pokemon, and was starting to get worried. Could I actually beat Mimikyu?

I sent out Shiinotic, and 2 Giga Drains took Mimikyu out, which I was very surprised by. Shiinotic swept through the ally Haunter, making me the winner of the Trial. Acerola gave me the Ghostium Z and 10 Dusk Balls. Coming back into the Trial site, I managed to capture a Klefki (Level 32), but no Mimikyu of my own yet. I am not going to give up on Mimikyu until I catch one, since it is one of my major team members for this team!

Once we capture Mimikyu, I am going to train my new captures up. My question is, who is better to have on the Team? Klefki or Carbink?

In the next Log, we will go on Route 16 and go through Ula'ula Meadow. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #36-Back To Aether House, Route 16, & Ula'ula Meadow
  • 252px-Sun_Moon_Plumeria.png
    I got Mimikyu and Klefki up to Level 41, then went back to Aether House, where Plumeria and Team Skull was waiting for me. I opened with Klefki (Level 41) against her Golbat (Level 34). It was a back and forth battle, with Klefki coming out on top. Next was Salazzle (Level 35), where I used Primarina (Level 41). One Z Move, and it fell, but not before Primarina was Poisoned. Plumeria left, understanding how I beat the grunts.
    Sun_Moon_Grimsley.png

240px-319Sharpedo.png
    After I beat Plumeria, I beat many Trainers, then met a mysterious guy named Grimsley, who gave me the ability to ride Sharpedo. He also warned me about Po Town, where Team Skull apparently took over the town. Oh no!
    240px-718Zygarde.png
    With that in the future, I met with Sina and Dexio, who talked about Zygarde, then left. I decided to leave as well, heading to Ula'ula Meadow, which was not much of note here, except a few battles. This set me to the entrance to Lake of the Moone.

In the next Log, we will talk about Lake of the Moone. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #37-Lake of the Moone
  • 240px-792Lunala.png
    Lake of the Moone is here to honor Lunala, which increasingly seems to be an invasive Pokemon, not something that gets the honor in the Region. For now, we move beyond this location. This area brings more questions than answers, at least to me.

In the next Log, we will take on Team Skull, hoping to free Po Town. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #38-Route 17 & Po Town
  • 201px-Sun_Moon_Nanu.png
    Passing onto Route 17, we suddenly have to deal with overworld rain. We also run into Team Skull Grunts, who watch the road into the town. I beat down a few of them in the general area, heading to the gate of the town, where I beat a duo, then meet a police officer (at least I think he is) named Nanu. He opened the gate, wishing me luck in the town.
    The sheer number of battles with Team Skull makes Po Town grueling, especially since they force you to pay for the use of the Pokemon Center ($10 per use). This was especially tough, since the grunts use a lot of Poison Types. Eventually, I cleared out the entire team (for now).
    312px-Sun_Moon_Guzma.png
    In the center of the Town is the Shady House, base of Guzma. I had to clear out several grunts and act like a grunt to get my way to Guzma. I ended up using Ribombee (Level 44) against Golisopod (Level 37) and Ariados (Level 36), which I was surprised I could stand my own against him. He shook his head and left. I also sat in his chair (confusing a few Team Skull Grunts) and gathered a Buginium Z (Going to put it on Ribombee).

By This Point, My Entire Team is Level 45.
    Primarina (Level 45)
    Ribombee (Level 45)
    Sylveon (Level 45)
    Shiinotic (Level 45)
    Mimikyu (Level 45)
    Klefki (Level 45)

This is the Team I am going to be playing out to the League, since the only Pokemon I hope to catch on Poni Island is Granbull (it won't be on my Team at all). I intend to get my Team to Level 46 before I head to the next Log, since that will get my Mimikyu to have its final Level Up Move (Play Rough).

In the next Log, we will go back to Aether House. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #39-Back To Aether House
  • 93px-USUM_Lillie.png

97px-Sun_Moon_Gladion.png
    Heading back to Aether House, we discover that Lillie has been kidnapped by Team Skull, and that Hau was unable to help! Though, apparently, she went willingly to protect Hau and Nebby. Nebby also got captured as a result. Looks like we will have to go to Aether Paradise to save her, as Gladion says. Before we do that, however, we have to head to the docks of Malie City, as that is the fastest route to the artificial island. Gladion takes us there, where Hau meets up with us, insistent on helping us. Nanu also shows up, and states he is the Kahuna of Ula'ula!

In the next Log, we will take on Nanu to complete the Ula'ula Grand Trial. Until the next time, we will see you!

Log #40-Malie City (Grand Trial #3)
  • 201px-Sun_Moon_Nanu.png
    Nanu seems kinda lazy, not who I thought the Grand Trial for Ula'ula would be based around...anyway, here we go!

Grand Trial #3-Nanu
    Nanu uses Dark Types, leading to one of the easiest Grand Trials I could have asked for! He opens with Sableye (Level 38), and I open with Primarina (Level 46). Sableye hits with a Fake Out. Primarina fires back with a Moon Blast, OHKOing Sableye. He then sends out Krokorok (Level 38), and I keep Primarina out. One Oceanic Operetta, and it's out. Last for Nanu is Alolan Persian (Level 39), and you might have thought I was going to keep out Primarina. Instead I changed to Ribombee (Level 46). Ribombee got hit with a Fake Out. Ribombee fired back with a Pollen Puff, which did some damage to Persian, who hit back with a Power Gem. Ribombee finished with another Pollen Puff, ending the fight, and Nanu didn't even have it use the Z Crystal.

Three Grand Trials down!

Nanu healed up the team, and I headed out with Gladion and Hau to Aether Paradise. Time to save Lillie and Nebby! Until the next time, we will see you!

Back
    Top Bottom