• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Victini Movies, and Kyurem Vs sacred Justice Pokemons

ManUtd22

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
In this thread, I do want to know about your opinion for these two movie: A. Victini Movies, and B. Kyurem Vs sacred Justice Pokemons; because in my opinion then they are one of the best movies ever in this anime

So what do you think guys??

The Sword of Justice film was one of the worst in my opinion. It was very cheesy "I want to be a Sword of Justice!" and there wasn't much development to it. The Kyurem bit was really cool though. It could've been better put together and have better development.

I don't remember the Victini film so it says a lot about how much I enjoyed it haha ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Sword of Justice film was one of the worst in my opinion. It was very cheesy "I want to be a Sword of Justice!" and there wasn't much development to it. The Kyurem bit was really cool though. It could've been better put together and have better development.

I don't remember the Victini film so it says a lot about how much I enjoyed it haha ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, thanks so much for the answer, and for being the first one who post also.

Well, actually. what i meant i that the idea of kyurem was so different than usually, what i meant is that all of the movies is about saving the entire world is mostly ike but this movie was different already. I do love how is kyurem moves, how it's so coldly, only watching its face makes you freezing.

vicitini movie was adorable by the idea, the story the characters, I do loved all of Ash, victini, Cilan, Carlita, Juanita, Mannes, mako, snivy, and its two evolution such Serperior are one of the best pokemons ever. I do loved Luisa also

so, to you too also haha ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer but can you tell me about of mediocre
Mediocre means average, neither good or bad in quality. Victini movie is very similar to DP movies with twist of being two movies. Keldeo movie seems interesting at first, but they end it in a very unsatisfactory manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I prefer Zekrom as a Pokemon I definitely prefer the Resheraim / Victini movie solely because the music is SO much better. A lot of it was used throughout XY. Not sure why they gave them two completely different scores. I also love the music for the Kyurem / Kaldeo movie as well. I'm a bit of a sucker for Celtic tunes.

I actually think the Keldeo movie was the best one because we mostly got to see the Pokemon do their thing and Ash was pretty much just a side character. I liked seeing the world being fleshed out, with the legends training and fighting each other and stuff, it was cool and I liked how the story of it ran. I was annoyed when Ash showed up but he added to it. So I liked that they Pokemon were the stars of the show this time.

I'm of the opinion that nearly every single Pokemon movie is mediocre fluff with very little value, with a few exceptions. It doesn't help that most of them feel like the same movies, reskinned. I count the Victini movie as one of those mediocre movies. I loved the dual-movie/dual-elements gimmick, and it had some great character designs. Other than that though, it felt like the same, interchangeable stuff we've seen countless times before.

The Keldeo one's my second favorite Pokemon movie, though. I appreciate how they fleshed out the dynamic of the Muskedeers, making them interesting characters and building them all up, with Keldeo naturally being the stand-out. The dynamic between Ash and Keldeo was a lot smoother than some of Ash's other dynamics, in that it didn't become immediately annoying. It was also great seeing Kyurem as an antagonist over the usual human villains, and the characters fighting against it made for some intense, exciting scenes.

Plus, it has my favorite scene in any Pokemon movie: Iris casually stealing and piloting a blimp.

Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice is a throwaway anime movie, just like all the other Pokemon movies, except this one has Porygon2 in it for about three seconds. Also, Vic Mignogna.

Last edited:
I really like the Victini movie(s) personally. I really enjoy the setting and Victini is just so darn cute. The Macaron scenes are pretty funny, as is watching Ash's overpowered Pokemon win the battle tournament. Its also interesting, because no one is evil, which fits the theme of Black and White to a tee. It gives a slightly different take on the Black and White story, and shares some interesting historic details. It is cool to see Victini's signature moves as well.

As for the Keldeo movie, I have to say it was very unmemorable for me. I honestly remember it less well than any other Pokemon movies and it is one of the only ones I haven't seen twice or more. I remember something about a train and Cryogonal and that's about it. I will see it again when I get to it (rewatching BW right now), but I remember not liking it very much when I first saw it (which wasn't even that long ago so I should remember it better, but it must not have kept me entertained).

The Keldeo one was dull as hell but... Oh sheet here comes that FUNi train with one of their VA's to make sure they save it from being a bust. Even if Vic Mignogna does seem a bit miscast considering Keldeo was played by a female in the Japanese version (I think) he still made it a bit bearable.

Don't really remember much about Victini besides the fact we got J. Michael Tatum and Leah Clark on board for that.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom