• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Wanted: Selection of 5-6 Perfect IV, Non-EV Trained, Gen. 1 Pokemon

mcnamee19

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for a selection of Gen 1 Pokemon with 5-6 Perfect IVs:

1. First up is a 5 IV (or 6 IV if possible), female Rattata, Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpAtk), and "Guts" ability. The IV spread isn't important as long is it has 5 perfect IVs (6 would be fantastic if possible)

2. 5 IV (or 6 IV if possible) Nidoran(F), or a Nidorina, with "Hustle" ability, and Modest Nature(+SpAtk, -Atk). Again the 5 IV spread isn't important :).

There are some other Gen 1 pokemon I'm looking for with 5-6 IVs, but I'll leave the above two in my request for now :).

In Return:

The Pokemon of most interest that I have are probably -

1. 5 IV Level 1 Female Kangaskhan, with IV Spread - 31/31/31/31/-/31 (I.e. everything except Sp Def), "Scrappy" Ability, "Naughty" Nature.

2. 5 IV Level 1 Male Riolu, with IV Spread - 31/31/31/31/31/- (I.e. everything except Speed), "Steadfast" Ability, "Adamant" Nature.

Both of the above have the Kalos-born blue pentagon symbol.

I have a few other 5 IV Pokemon but those are probably the best ones I have that I don't use.

I'll subscribe to this thread, so that I receive notification replies on my smartphone, plus I get PM notifications, so feel free to send a PM as well, so I'll be able to respond relatively quickly :) (I'm in the U.K., just to keep in mind potential time differences)

Thanks!

I don't have and can't get you the Rattata or Nidoran, but you said there's others you want and I can breed you a 5IV HA Charmander (I forget the Nature, I think its Adamant or Modest) with various cool Dragon egg moves, if that's one of the others you happen to want.

I don't have and can't get you the Rattata or Nidoran, but you said there's others you want and I can breed you a 5IV HA Charmander (I forget the Nature, I think its Adamant or Modest) with various cool Dragon egg moves, if that's one of the others you happen to want.

Hi, sorry for the late reply! A 5IV HA Charmander would be fantastic, is it a male or female? A Modest nature would be ideal, although if it's a female I'm not fussed about the nature as I can simply breed a Charmander using it to get a Modest one :). Were you interested in the Riolu or Kangaskhan?

As a note for everyone else I can breed extra Riolus and Kangaskhans so my first post "Wanted" offer is still very much open :), and I'm open to offers of a lot of Gen 1 5 IV Pokemon, as I'm a big fan of Gen 1 in general.

Last edited:

Hi, sorry for the late reply! A 5IV HA Charmander would be fantastic, is it a male or female? A Modest nature would be ideal, although if it's a female I'm not fussed about the nature as I can simply breed a Charmander using it to get a Modest one :). Were you interested in the Riolu or Kangaskhan?

As a note for everyone else I can breed extra Riolus and Kangaskhans so my first post "Wanted" offer is still very much open :), and I'm open to offers of a lot of Gen 5 IV Pokemon, as I'm a big fan of Gen 1 in general.

Ugh, sorry. I'm taking the month off of videogames due to a hand injury. I can churn out a 5IV Charmander for you anytime, though, so I'll hit you up when I get back into the game next month.

Hahah, oh dear!

Rest up and take it easy :)

Catch you later ;)

EDIT - Just a general note, if anyone has 4 IV Pokemon to trade that applies to my above posts, that would be great as well.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom