• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Wanted: Vivillon Patterns

RazorBayleef4

Bayleef used Razor Leaf!
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm in need of some Vivillon patterns. Here's a list of them (in order of how much I want them):

Ocean
Sandstorm
Icy Snow (non-nicknamed)
Tundra (non-nicknamed)

EDIT: I also accept Scatterbug and Spewpa that will eventually evolve into Vivillon of those particular patterns stated above.

In return, I have these patterns to offer:

Continental (1)
High Plains (2)
Polar (1)

I also have some 5iV breeding leftovers. I have Ralts and Deino but the Deino have various IV spread and various natures. I'll only list the Ralts since they're all identical in pretty much every aspect, but if you're interested in a Deino or two, I can check them for ones that suit your preference.

Four male Ralts are available, have 31 IV's in each stat except attack. They're all in Love Balls, Modest-natured, has Synchronize as their ability and know the moves Shadow Sneak, Encore, Skill Swap and Destiny Bond.

That's pretty much all, I hope you can help me finding those particular Vivillons.

Last edited:
i have another thundra pattern in my box
but trade it with heracronite/houndumite if you want it :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom