• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Suggestion Welcome!

evkl

Person-about-Bulba
Reaction score
Welcome to the Suggestions Box!

We're here to listen to your ideas and input. Feel free to suggest anything about any area of the site you believe needs improvement. It doesn't matter if it sounds crazy or ridiculous, or if it would take a little tweak or months of effort, bring it to our attention. We're constantly striving to improve.

So, again, feel free to drop ideas here. We'll look over all of them, even if we don't respond to every one. If we see an idea we like, or one we're curious about, we'll let you know and contact you so we can take it a step further and plan to make it a reality.

Enjoy!
-evkl

Please don't kill the Clubs forum.

Social groups=fail.

It can't be said enough.

Do the youtube command, I already suggested it but it doesn't really seem to have been considered. Add the double quote function too.

• Staff
Er, for actual serious topics, feel free to make your own threads. This forum allows that, right? (I wanna make sure I didn't screw anything up in the move.)

I have an idea about this. I think it would be wise to make a second group based off of this one. how many ppl are currently members of this?

I think the Bulbagarden forums should have a spoiler filter, for people who want to have lots of nice surprises when they play Black/White but are such big geeks they can't survive without going on the Bulbagarden forums. Like me. I found out what the starters and player characters look like by mistake because of some users' avatars and I've got any nasty feeling that when I switch on my DS lite with my brand new Black/White game in it, I won't be at all surprised by what I see. I know that it's a lot to ask, but I'm sure it would make lots of people really happy.

I think the Bulbagarden forums should have a spoiler filter, for people who want to have lots of nice surprises when they play Black/White but are such big geeks they can't survive without going on the Bulbagarden forums. Like me. I found out what the starters and player characters look like by mistake because of some users' avatars and I've got any nasty feeling that when I switch on my DS lite with my brand new Black/White game in it, I won't be at all surprised by what I see. I know that it's a lot to ask, but I'm sure it would make lots of people really happy.

You could just ignore all the posts in the Black and White forums section.

You could just ignore all the posts in the Black and White forums section.

I mean I think avatars with pictures of GEN V stuff in them should be hidden unless you click on them. Or you could choose to have them always hidden when you're signed in.

Actually. The only way to do it is to click here, scroll down to the third block "Thread Display Options", and in the first section of that uncheck the "Show Avatars" box. You should probably uncheck "Show Signatures" too.

I think it would be a good idea to have a list of ideas suggested in this board (each thread counts as an idea) posted in a new Stickied thread, so that anybody can see what idea had been suggested, and there will be no (or less) redundancy on the board, since it's more convenient to have a place with every idea chronicled so far.

I think the mods should follow the same signature size rules as we mere members do. I don't think it's right or fair that they get something as daft as a few extra pixels just for being mods.

Surely the size rule is in place for a reason? Why should mods be exempt and punish normal members for breaking rules they don't follow? Why is it mods are allowed special treatment? Is it just because they are mods?

I'm not being aggro, I just think it would be fair if we all follow the same rules for things like this.

The width rule is a hard-and-fast rule--it prevents stretching screens on older browsers.

The height rule is designed to prevent people from filling up the pages with their signatures. But mods do get a number of perks--bigger avatars, more PMs, and a bunch of other little things. I don't think it's unreasonable for them to also get a slight boost in what they can do with their sig.

Though, as I've said elsewhere, the boost is not an especially large one.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom