• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What theatres in Tokyo are showing AG Movie 3?

FireEmblemPride

Reaction score
I'm in Japan until the 4th and I would love to see the movie, but I don't know what theatres they're showing them in. I'm in the Chiyoda area for reference.

Also, while not related to Pokemon, is Revenge of the Sith in Japanese? If so, I'd love to see it again.

Movies in Japan are either subtitled or dubbed. Since Episode III only came out a few weeks ago there, I'm inclined to think dubbed.

Tokyo's a big place. Where exactly are you? If you don't know, maybe you could just get concierge to look at this list and give you directions. Make sure you know the screening times.

I think you'll like AG movie 3.

I'm in Chiyoda-ku for the duration of the trip. Getting around the city is generally not a problem.

Seems like Virgin Cinemas in Roppongi is the way to go.

For Virgin Toho Cinemas, the AG 3 movie showtimes for today until August 3 are 9:30AM, 12:00PM and 2:30PM [duration: 1 hour 55 minutes - the actual show itself is 1 hour 43 minutes].

Good luck getting tickets. [Though there shouldn't be any problem, the demand trails off rapidly after the two weeks.]

Thanks a lot, I caught the 12:00PM show. I missed 10 minutes in the middle of the movie because jetlag and a lack of sleep took me out for a little bit. The movie was a bit slow at the beginning, but towards the end, it got real exciting.

My order from best to worst would be 6-4-3-2-8-7-1-5.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom