• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What's your homepage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was Google but now it's some crazy virus page for a search engine called conduit.

I've had Google as my default webpage for as long as I can remember!

I bet most people's google or something.

Mine used to be a countdown timer and now it's this

I don't usually listen to rap but that actually sounds pretty nice! ^^

Mine was Google but now it's some crazy virus page for a search engine called conduit.

OMG.. Conduit.. I've dealt with their awful toolbar and webpage before. I think I had to use malwarebytes to get rid of them. >__>

OMG.. Conduit.. I've dealt with their awful toolbar and webpage before. I think I had to use malwarebytes to get rid of them. >__>
Yeah I think its been on my comp so long that the only way to get rid of it is to just format my hard drive sadly :(

I don't have a homepage yet its just loads into the chrome new tab page

Mine's Serebii. It's been that since I first got a computer back in 2010. It's difficult avoiding news of Gen VII when trying to look at other news, but I manage.

My browser homepage is not an actual website, but it starts at an offline file that I made that looks like a website.

So, the "website" is actually a handy collection of links/bookmarks, just with more colours and graphically more pleasant to navigate around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom