• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whee, art.

Kauri

深蒼の回想終曲
Reaction score
Dude. Alot of the new Ru/Sa monsters are fugly. But, some are kinda funzies...

Abusoru -+ © Abusoru. Coloured sketchie.

Tropius -+ BANANAS. ... it's just a pencil-sketch, tho.

Eh. And, if I can get it CG-ed, I should have an image of the Ru/Sa male-trainer and an Achamo either later tonight, or most-likely tomorrow.

Does anyone happen to know what the 'default' name for the guy is? ^^; Like, I know, if you choose the male trainer, the female is called 'Haruka' when you meet her. But, since I chose to be the guy, I don't know what he's called in the game... Grah. @_@

Wow, those two pics are great! I'm officially in love with your drawing style. ^^;; The sketchiness of Tropius gives it a very, very nice effect, and Abusoru is just too adorable! Very nice! *Claps*

X3 Thank chyu~ !

And. Yuuki + Achamo. Ph34r the lazy-BG.

Achamo/Torchic is so adorable. ;; I don't want to let it evolve, because then it gets freaky-lookin'. Bashaamo kinda scares me, at that. Heh.

Maybe I just won't ever let l'il Kuresu evolve. I'll have a supaa-cute wannabie-marshmallow!Peep forevaaaar. >_>

I like your art. It's very nice. I like the cute little Torchic dancing around while Yuuki sweatdrops. Heh, kinda like me watching my sister running around the house pretending to be a horse.

- Trip

This is some nice art you've got here. ^^

I love the Abusoru. It's really cute. And since I almost always like pencil sketches, this time is no different.

And I agree with you about Achamo. It's so adorable. And I like the way you draw people.
Good job! ^_^

Aii, thankies~

Mm. Just so I don't have'ta make a new topic and clutter (apologies for pushing an old topic up, though)...

Pokemorphic sketchie funzies! ... c.c;

Meowth || Nao -+ ... except for the collar-getup, he was kinda influenced by, ah, Final Fantasy Tactics/Advance thieves. And yes, is fur is supposed to be monochrome - I didn't forget what colour a Meowth was or anything. ^^;;

I'm so inconsistent with his character. ;; One minute, he's a kitten, next he's a bishounen 'morph. Guh.

Wow, you're really good!
I like the way you sketch, your drawings are verly lively. Important point, I think ;)
I like Tropius and Abusoru the very best - because I just love those Pokémon ;)
Are you coloring in Photoshop or some other programs? I use Corel ^-^

Kauri!! *glompness*

You still have one of the most unique styles I've ever seen, I love it! Hmm, new Pokemon...? *hasn't gotten far past the original 100 in terms of familiarity* They look nifty, and extremely huggable in your style... I like the soft colors you use and the sketchy lines, they give your pictures a very appealing look. :3 Where do you have your art on the 'net now?

What surprises me is that I haven't posted to this topic yet! Your artwork is of course unique. The sketchy line style is oddly enough solid but the sketchy appearance makes it looks soft in a way. Your shading is good, soft as well. I like the compositions and the emotion in the expressions. Good job on the pictures.

Please note: The thread is from 21 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom