• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When did you last get a haircut?

Zexy

Quaxly Boy
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
How often do you get one, too?

For me it was about a week ago, it has grown too long over the past months.

Two Septembers ago (I’ll explain why if anyone asks)
Ah, to be able to rock your hair back and forth while listening to Metal music ?

My last time was... I think last winter. But I can't really recall.

Ah, to be able to rock your hair back and forth while listening to Metal music ?
I wish. No, my hair fell out two years ago and I ended up pulling it to make it even. Then, school started and then that September (early), I ended up getting a haircut, and my hair ended up being even shorter (like a boys haircut, think Sawyer’s hair but a bit shorter and not really a bowl cut, I don’t even remember, I have no pictures of it). Then that October I started wearing wigs. Then like late 2022, I stopped pulling my hair as much and I think it’s starting to grow back. There is only a little left, though, but at least it’s progress. ^^

I wish. No, my hair fell out two years ago and I ended up pulling it to make it even. Then, school started and then that September (early), I ended up getting a haircut, and my hair ended up being even shorter (like a boys haircut, think Sawyer’s hair but a bit shorter and not really a bowl cut, I don’t even remember, I have no pictures of it). Then that October I started wearing wigs. Then like late 2022, I stopped pulling my hair as much and I think it’s starting to grow back. There is only a little left, though, but at least it’s progress. ^^
That's quite rough. Here's hoping your hair will grow back soon enough.

My hair is very short (sort of a lopsided pixie cut), so I usually get it cut every 7 or 8 weeks. I'm actually having it done next week.

Growing up, I used to have very long hair. But as I got older, it became a pain to look after and I got sick of constantly tying it back for sports and wearing cosplay wigs, not to mention it took forever to dry after washing it, even with a hairdryer. So one day, I decided to be brave and have it all cut off and I haven't looked back since. Like Neo Blaze said, shorter hair is so much easier to manage.

Last edited:
I... actually don't know?

I used to have really, really long hair just a few years ago, and back then I could probably tell you the exact time and date it was trimmed last, but eventually I got rid of it altogether and nowadays I don't keep track of that at all. My hair is more medium-short now, and very thick on top of that, so whenever it starts to grow out awkwardly I just sorta hack at it with some scissors until it's back into a shape that I like. So I don't really remember when that was other than "probably recently". :p

I typically keep my hair very, very short, far more so than most people and also more so than most people would expect from someone like me, actually. With that said, it’s been almost a month at this point. So by my standards, I’m actually rather overdue for another one, haha. (Easy enough to do, as I cut it all by myself!)

The last time I believe was August 2020, 3 years ago. Only got it cut because I was job searching, but seeing how the place I'm at is more lax about it, I just let it grow. :p

Gosh I can hardly remember anymore. I think it's been 5 or 6 months. I used to have these side swept bangs which were cute but very high maintenance. But I sorta just let it grow out, and now it's in that awkward growth phase where I have to constantly sweep or flip it out my face. The rest of my hair reaches a bit past my chest and I'm not sure when I'll cut it.

I don't like spending money and I'm REALLY bad at cutting my own hair.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom