• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who is the hottest gym leader?

While I'm here, I think I'm gonna say Elesa for today. Saw a particularly nice GIF of Elesa the other day.

It just makes me so happy to see a thread I created 5 and half years ago still moving along today. And it was my first! XD

Among the males, I would choose: Blue, Morty, Volkner, Cilan, Chili, Cress, Cheren (B2W2 one, of course)

Among the females, I would choose: Misty, Erika, Clair, Flannery, Winona, Candice, Elesa, Skyla, Iris, Roxie, Viola, Valerie and Cissy.

Man, that's a lot!

Ok let's see
Kanto: Brock. He doesn't have much competition though
Johto: Morty
Hoenn: Norman. Daddy issues FTW!
Sinnoh: Volkner
Unova: Marlon
Kalos: I don't really like any of them

What I can gather from this is that, these games are made by straight men since female characters' designs are sooo much better. It's really unfair.

Oh gosh, I think I posted on this thread once years ago, but I can't remember. Oh well, my opinions probably changed.

Girls: Misty, Jasmine, Clair, Elesa, and Viola
Top Girl: Viola

Guys: Blue (as a gym leader), Falkner, Wallace, Roarke, and Cheren (as gym leader)
Top Guy: Blue

Last edited:
Male: Giovanni (literal papi), Brawly, Cheren, Marlon.
Female: Flannery (literal hot girl), Whitney, Roxanne, and Roxie.

The one I think are the hottest are bolded.

Kanto
Male: Lt. Surge
Female: Erika

Johto
Male: Morty, Falkner
Female: None. Clair has a pretty face but a bratty personality.

Hoenn
Male: WALLACE IS THE ONLY CORRECT ANSWER dude is fab. (Brawly is second place)
Female: Flannery. Pretty and uses fire types so she's cool.

Sinnoh
Male: Roark
Female: Don't find any of them that attractive.

Unova
Male: Marlon, Cheren, Striation Trio
Female: Again, don't find any of them that attractive.

Kalos
Male: None of them. Defaulting to Sycamore and Lysander k thanks.
Female: Olympia, Valerie wearing a blindfold (girl got them freaky bug eyes noplz)

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom