• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY088: Memories of the Train! Citron and Horubee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Pokemon with stealing apples????

Why apples? Why not anything else? Like berries?

So it has to be apples right? Right?

I think 'Apple Stealing' is worth a Trope named after it now.... its almost a recurring theme of Pokemon Anime already. Almost as iconic as Ash being suicidal, but Ash is cool that way....

But anyways, glad to be getting a backstory on Bunnelby. I hope he gets more love from now on.

Last edited:
Preview
- Bunnelby jumps on Clemont's left shoulder.
- Bunnelby is with multiple other Pokemon, including a Diggersby.
- Diggersby starts attacking Bunnelby.
- Clemont and his Bunnelby are riding on a Train.

[video=youtube;XWd91Umrxv0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWd91Umrxv0[/video]

What is Pokemon with stealing apples????

Why apples? Why not anything else? Like berries?

So it has to be apples right? Right?

I think 'Apple Stealing' is worth a Trope named after it now.... its almost a recurring theme of Pokemon Anime already. Almost as iconic as Ash being suicidal, but Ash is cool that way....

But anyways, glad to be getting a backstory on Bunnelby. I hope he gets more love from now on.

Don't worry, the dub will inexplicably rename them "berries".

This is a really nice basis for an episode especially as Horubee has not had that much exposure up till now and because I love that lil' guy. I am trying to recall but can't - have we had a mainly flashback based episode before other than the superior Rocket Dan hoso episode?

A long stretch of scenes with Clemont and Bonnie outside of Ash-tachii like a special episode? Sign me up! :-D

Get TV Preview
- Bunnelby runs away with an apple after it has stolen it from Bonnie and Clemont.
- Clemont and Bonnie are standing on a railway track, near a brick wall that has a hole in it.
- Bunnelby is standing in front of a group of Pokemon, in order to protect them from a Diggersby.
- Diggersby kicks Bunnelby.
- Clemont and Bonnie run away from the Diggersby with the same group of Pokemon, as Clemont holds Bunnelby with his Aipom Arm.
- Clemont pretends to be Bunnelby and Bonnie pretends to be Diggersby, so that they can show Bunnelby how to defeat the Diggersby.
- Bunnelby fights the Diggersby again.
- Clemont and Bunnelby stare at eachother at sunset.

[video=youtube;4bbikUs_7k8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bbikUs_7k8[/video]

Apple-Stealing Bunnelby....

FOR EVERY EPISODE, JUST.LET.THIS.THING.DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom