• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY094: Z's Explosive Birth! What Lurks in Kalos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the Mega Evolution specials thrown out hints as to what they might be doing with Team Flare?
In a nutshell: Lysandre is interested in Mega Evolution. You can read the details here.

First he's really into Mega-Evolution, and then he shifts his attention to Zygarde? I wonder if that's a hint that Zygarde is closely connected with Mega-Evolution and the game-verse original natural source of Infinity Energy. I've been seeing fan theories about that floating around lately.

Oha Shuta showed some new background scenes form this episode from OLM.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/pokestereo/videos/vb.1468442663407411/1633783680206641/[/video]

Last edited:
The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto
Clemont: Yūki Kaji
Bonnie: Mika Kanai
Serena: Mayuki Makiguchi
Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani
Noibat: Yuka Terasaki
Dedenne: Megumi Satō
Chespin: Hitomi Nabatame
Jessie: Megumi Hayashibara
James: Shin'ichirō Miki
Meowth: Inuko Inuyama
Wobbuffet: Yuji Ueda
Bryony: Akane Fujita
Aliana: Rinko Natsuhi
Celosia: Karin Nanami
Mable: Sayuri Hara

So it seems that Ash-Greninja vs Bisharp is probably from this episode then.....

This was shown at the end of today's episode (but I don't think it's any different from the XY & Z preview posted in the main discussion thread)
[video=youtube;oeozRlzkINI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeozRlzkINI[/video]

Last edited:
So it seems that Ash-Greninja vs Bisharp is probably from this episode then.....

I haven't seen any preview, but I'm betting that Frogadier is going to evolve here, since we have Greninja facing Bryony's Bisharp.

Not necessarily. The preview that was shown today was just of upcoming episodes in the XY & Z. All we know of this episode is that Team Flare come across Zygarde 50% in some sort of cave and that Ash and co. come across Zygarde Core, leading to some people attack them. I don't see Ash's Frogadier evolving in this episode, because I think the episode where Frogadier evolves will be centred around it and the four episodes of the XY & Z series that we know about do not centre around Ash's Frogadier/Greninja.

Well the most thing that I am waiting in xyz is the opening

This was shown at the end of today's episode (but I don't think it's any different from the XY & Z preview posted in the main discussion thread)
[video=youtube;oeozRlzkINI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeozRlzkINI[/video]

It's slightly different to the older trailer. It has two slightly extra scenes and has the ME Act 4 trailer added onto the end.

Well the trailer shows
Zygarde Normal Form from 0:00 to 0:02
Zygarde's core also labeled Puni-chan/Squishy from 0:02-0:04
Bonnie Blushing from 0:05-0:06
Zygarde's core using a move 0:06-0:08
Zygarde's 10 % Form using a move in front of a Houndour and Sneazel from 0:08-0:10
Ash and his Greninja fusing for battle from 0:10-0:13
Ash commanding his Greninja to use what appears to be Aqua Jet against a Bisharp owned by Celosia of Team Flare from 0:13-0:17
Pikachu attacking a Drapion that appears to be holding Zygarde's core in its claw from 0:17-0:20
Lysandre of Team Flare saying "Getto Chigara o Kozeki wa" from 0:20-0:22
A Team Flare scientist listening to some information about Zygarde and its core when contacting Bryony(left) and Celosia(right) from 0:22-0:27
Zygarde Normal Form using a special move from 0:27-0:29
Ash and his crew passing Alain on what appears to be a mountain path from 0:29-0:32
Alain using his Mega Ring to Summon his Mega Charizard X from 0:32-0:34
Mega Charizard X using what appears to be Flamethrower on a Venosaur in what appears to be a Coliseum or Stadium from 0:34-0:38

Please Correct all my mistakes cause i know i made some errors but i dont know how to fix them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom