• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Pal Pad

Ennife

Reaction score
Does anyone else ALWAYS "Register" their Pal Pad to their Key items every single time they go to register a new friend code?
And how many pages of friends do you keep in there at a time? I try to keep mine at 2, because I don't like it when people appear off-screen.

I don't know what I'd change it to, but the fact it's the same word messes with me *nearly* every time. It's reallllllly annoying when I'm in a rush to register someone because they're waiting on me (or so I think).

(You know, from your Menu when you select it and it says "Use / Register / Cancel" then in the App you have "Check Friend Code / Register / [I don't know the menu's this well])

Here Because Im In Iran There Are Not Man Pokemon Players Around The Country , Id Added All Of Them, mine is just one page...

I've never accidentally registered it, but I do have it registered in BW. And my friend roster ( I think that's what it's called) is usually full, and I just delete people when I need to register a new FC.

I never have it registered, cause I generally just have the bike, and rod registered for quick access to them. I let it get as full as possible before I delete people to make room for new ones. Never know when I'm gonna trade with earlier people again, so it's nice to have the convenience of their code already there for as long as possible.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom