• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your shinys! List them!

Currently trying to hatch up 3 shiny Johto starters to trade in SS for when I get it (btw is that possible?)

This is going to sound horrible compared to the millions of shinies people have caught.... I have only caught 2 in my whold life...*sob*
they were from wild encounter cause' I don't know how to hack or do all that other fancy Stuff.
It was a shiny pink wooper and a... and a.... and a...*sobs horribly* AND A STUPID MAGIKARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT IS GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*SOBS EVEN MORE*.Oh... I have failed in life... and so has my Magikarp....Oh, WAIT!!! I JUST REMEMBERED THAT I CAUGHT A SHINY RED GYRADOS!!!! YAY! HIS NAME IS, WELL.... GYRADOS.MY PINK WOOPER IS NAMED PINKY AND MY MAGIKARP IS NAMED GOLDY.GRYADOS IS IN SOULSILVER, PINKY AND GOLDY ARE IN PLATNIUM(ALL THREE WERE ORIGINALLY CAUGHT IN THE GAMES I SAID THEY ARE IN).YAY.

Magikarp fail at life and so do boys.They always screw up, like Red from Pokemon Adventures.He REALLY needs to say he likes Yellow.REALLY!!!! Either he will or Blue(the boy) or Gold will bet him to her.SPOKEN FROM A SPECIALSHIPPER, AN AMBERSHIPPER, A FEELINGSHIPPER, A JADESHIPPER (AND OTHER SHIPPINGS...) AND A YELLOW DE VIRIDIAN GROVE FANGIRL.

(Lol I think Red should just let Yellow confess)

But right now I'm trying to hatch a shiny Chikorita what is it yellow colored?

* Raticate, caught at Route 26 in HG (kinda sad since I never use Raticate so I have a shiny that I'll never bother to show off)
* Pikachu-Colored Pichu, special event in HG (may not really count as a shiny, I don't know)
* Red Gyrados, caught at Lake of Rage in HG (again may not count because it was part of the storyline)

my shinnys so far
eevee
jolteon
ferleon
vepeloen
umbreon
espeon
glaseon
lefeon
charzzard
rayqzza
mew
shamin
girtinna took ages
reggiga the new one yet agein took ages
welive lol ice cream
machamp

I've been shiny hunting for just over two years now, and I've managed to catch quite a collection.

Ruby (old file, from about 2004)
Random: Swellow (caught as Taillow), Illumise, Crobat (caught as Golbat), Whismur

Ruby (newer file)
SR: Poochyena x3 (while SR'ing Torchic), Rayquaza
Random: Dusclops

Ruby (current file)
SR: Poochyena (again, while SR'ing Torchic), Torchic

Emerald
Random: Mightyena

Fire Red
SR: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres

Diamond
Random: Fearow, Weepinbell, Hippowdon
Chained: Murkrow x3, Wingull x2, Pidgey x3, Starly x10, Hoothoot x2, Doduo x2, Spearow x5, Natu x2, Togepi x4, Delibird, Swablu x2, Skarmory x3, Chatot, Psyduck x3, Ponyta, Shinx x3, Pachirisu x5, Bidoof x4, Zigzagoon x2, Surskit, Mightyena x3
Masuda Method: Taillow
Event: PCP
GTS: Dialga, Turtwig
Trade: Glaceon (as Eevee), Vulpix

Platinum
SR: Giratina, Shaymin
Chained: Starly, Electrike, Floatzel, Spoink x4, Wurmple x7
Masuda Method: Piplup
Event: PCP

Heart Gold
SR: Chikorita, Ho-oh, Kyogre
Random: Rattata
Other: Gyarados

Soul Silver
SR: Lugia
Random: Ponyta
Other: Gyarados

I think that's all of them. x_x At the moment, everything is spread among the fourth gen. games, except for Torchic who is still on Ruby. Eventually, I'll move all my shiny birds to HG, and maybe everything else if I can be bothered.

My current target is Latias on SS, downloaded the Stone this morning, done around an hour and a half right now. I might go for Suicune after, or maybe Latios on HG. I've also considered going for Heatran and/or Dialga in Platinum.

Legit:
Flaafy, Quiet Nature.
Growlithe, Hasty Nature.
Eevee, Calm Nature. (A friend caught it for me)

Hacked:
Shaymin. A friend of mine gave it to me, and it was when I checked it's stats that I saw it was hacked. It was in a Master Ball. I sent it to my Diamond game.

In Gold and Soul Silver, the original Red Gyarados, of course. But also:

Paras - LG Safari Zone
Unown ("R") - Diamond, Solaceon Ruins
Gyarados - Diamond, wild in a river
Lumineon - Diamond, wild in the same river later that day
Bronzor - Platinum, wild in Lost Cave
Absol - obtained from a friend in a trade (he had extra)

All legitimate. I've been lucky with shinies in the past couple of years.

out of the 493 pokemon available it would be quicker for me to list the ones i don't have yet...

ho-oh
celebi
regice
registeel
regirock
latios
jirachi
azelf
mesprit
uxie
dialga (had one but traded it away on the GTS by mistake...)
cresselia
manaphy
heatran
regigigas
arceus

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom