• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Shippings List

Status
Not open for further replies.
C/P time once again!

All the ships here are what I have as my list back at SPPF - it is ages old now. However, I think I still like the ships I have still, and in the same way - not much has changed since I last made a shipping list.

***** = Supporter to the brink of obsession
**** = Hella' like it
*** = Support it, but not enough to search for fanservice for it
** = Eh....kinda
* = Wait a minute, I support this?

Pokeshipping (Ash X Misty) (*****) : Anyone who even remotely knows me should kno
w how much I like this ship. The first ship I supported and even realized could exist, I have searched high and low within the old episodes for any inclination of a hint of SatoKasu. When I got back into the fandom about 2 years ago, I did give up on the shipping when I saw Ash traveling with May. But, when I did some research, and saw the open-ended ness Gotta Catch Ya' Later had, I went right back to this shipping, thinking it still has some potential for hints to crop up. No, I'm not giving up on this shipping!

Advanceshipping (****) : During my hiatus from the fandom, the only glimpses from the anime I had seen were the Pokemon movies; Movie 6 in particular. Back when I thought that every anime had to have at least one pairing become canon, I automatically assumed that SatoHaru would have to become canon; May's wish pendant further confirmed my assumptions. However, upon seeing Gotta Catch Ya Later and thinking that it was pretty open-ended, I pulled a 180 and instantly became an anti-Advanceshipper, and avoided anything SatoHaru related. Nowadays, I have mellowed out, and have gone back to reading the Advanceshipping fics, which, admittedly, are the better made and planned out, on average, of all of the other shipping fics. And I particularly enjoyed Ash's and May's moment under the moon at the Wallace Cup.

....However, I have yet to see "The Bicker the Better"....

MorpheusShipping (****) : The first alternate Ash shipping to Pokeshipping I supported since my fierce anti-shipper days. I guess it's because Ash and Angie acted the same way Ash and Misty did back in Kanto. Sure, there really is no promise for this ship I still like it XD

Contestshipping (***) : Originally supporting this for the sake of defending Pokeshipping, I realized that this ship actually had some hints to go with it, that eventually became stronger as the Battle Frontier ended. Brianna, the Grand Festival, post-Grand Festival, it is all there. But I cringe when I see a Contestshipping fic; I just can't get sucked into them like I can with Pokeshipping. Maybe it's because they are usually the same generic plot :/

Handymanshipping (***) : The same applies with Contestshipping, with the difference being that I really got into the ship. I like the typical popular blond X kind-hearted guy pairings, and this is no exception. There need to be more Handymanshipping fics.

Penguinshipping/Cavaliershipping/HeatTagshipping/Ikarishipping/Twinleafshipping/pretty much any Dawn ship that isn't Pearl (**) : Eh, I really don't like Dawn that much; sure, she's a good character, but I see her as May 2.0, despite the differences. That said, I really can't get into the Dawn shippings that much, but I do see the hints that each ship has, and I like them.

Rocketshipping (**) : Same applies to the Dawn ships: TR are great characters, I just don't get sucked into them, and the same applies to the ship.

Luckshipping/Breedershipping (**) : Hey, Brock needs to have someone. Might as well have the girls that in my opinion, had the best interaction with him.

Novelshipping (*) : For those that don't know, Novelshipping is Paul X Misty (where they got the name, I have no idea...). Cold hearted guy with the fiercely independent girl, that's a no brainer for me. Though I will stand for Pokeshipping, I would find it very amusing if she went off Ash's arch-rival.

Cookieshipping (*) : Ho ho, YES. May's and Harley's character interactions are just awesome and humorous, and like this shipping for those reasons. I wouldn't go so far as ship it for romantic reasons, but the interactions.....the interactions, man....

well i only fully support 2 shippings but i do like some others...is that okay?
if it is then here they are:

the ships i fully support
Anime:
Advanceshipping-because somehow they really connect with each other a lot, and how they're usually together makes me think they should be together (no offense to any other shippings)
Game:
SoulSilvershipping- because after HGSS i think Kotone/Lyra and Silver/Kamon do look really good with each other and their personalities that i see them as really makes them awesome for each other
the ships i like/somewhat support
Anime:
Orangeshipping- well seeing Misty and Tracey being with each other a lot of times in the Pokemon Chronicles it makes me think they could be with each other
Manga:
Franticshipping-well in the manga its canon, and even though they way different they are perfect for each other, besides who they were before was the reverse for them when they were young (Ruby young=Sapphire now, and Sapphire young=Ruby now)
Luckyshipping (RedxGreen/Blue female)- well i think Red and Blue (female) look really good with each other. i havent read the manga books but i think just seeing them together makes sense
sorry if any of that offended people, not ever interested in flaming people

EDIT: @ashfangirl im not a Pokeshipper (as you dont see in my shippers list) but its really not nice to continue your statement on how you feel about it; if many people dont like what your saying then you know when your taking things a bit too far and thats when you know you have to stop what your doing, apologize, and move on...and dont worry if someone supports many ships that includes Misty or any other character so just drop it and move on, thats all i ask before you get in real trouble

Last edited:
People, please list why you like the ships, don't just list them. If you have to many why not just tell why you like 3 or 4 of them. -_-' Oh well. Also I noticed that I spelled basically wrong in my first post...

Okay, here we go (Just to let you know, its all pokemon):

Anime:
AdvanceShipping (Ash x May) - First off, I really like their relationship being a student/mentor one. Its very original and provides a great base for the ship. There have also been a lot of hints (Bicker the better, True Blue Swablu, Grass Hysteria, Movie 9 anyone?). They also have a few similarities and have been shown to be close. In addition its also very canon cute.
Rating: **********

NovelShipping (Paul x Misty) - I really like the idea of the cold-hearted, bad boy x fiesty, hot-headed girl. It really spices things up for me. Its such a smexy great pairing.
Rating: *****

BoastShipping (Bary x Ursula) - I first saw this pairing on the incomplete list of shippers while looking for someone to ship with our favorite diva (Ursula) and I found this. I imagine that their combined personalities, Barry's spazzy, headstrong attidude and Ursula's competitive, diva-ish attidude, would really balance things out. I just wish they would meet.
Rating: ****

AdmirationShipping (Drew x Brianna) - Well, Brianna's crush on Drew was adorable. She overreacted when she came in contact with Drew. Wow...she really, really loved Drew...Well, its cute and despite what some think, it actually has a few hints. I also like it as it could be a push for Advance.
Rating: ***

Games:
TwinLeafShipping (Barry x Dawn) - I love how Barry crashes into her constantly *shot* Their interactions are certainly cute. I can imagine Dawn having to knock some sense into him. There are also hints throughout the game from what I can see.

SoulSilverShipping (Lyra x Silver) - I absolutly adore this pairing. Young, determined, caring girl x Tough, abusive aggressive, bully of a boy really adds a spark to the pairing. I'm so excited to play through HG to see what hints they have in store for this couple.
Rating: *****

HoennShipping (Brendan x May) - I honestly got back into this pairing today. I'm not lying, I was playing through Emerald and saw how good the two look together. I really like the part in the game where Brendan/May is looking for the player in Rustboro city. They're frantically (pun intended) searching for you. Come on, if that doesn't mean anything I don't know what does.

Celio x Leaf (is there even a name for this?) - Smart, geeky guy x Athletic, pretty girl...I love it. I got into this by playing LeafGreen last week. I think its so good that I even drew fanart for it. 3 to be exact. I can just imagine their relationship... *sigh*

NeoEliteShipping (Lance x Karen) The god of almost all pairings! I LOVE THIS SHIP! They have a relation (both are in the elite four) Lance just seems like the guy that would protect his love with his life (his love obviously Karen) It honestly reminds me of Mario x Peach...but pokemon style. I also tend to put this ship with SoulSilver in ideas of fanworks. Its also extremely smexy
Rating: **********

Manga:
FeelingShipping (Green (boy) x Yellow) - I love the part where Green is training Yellow. Its the biggest hint us FeelingShippers have! They're also extremely cute together.

FranticShipping (Ruby x Sapphire) - The most canon ship in the pokemon universe (except for BalanceShipping since they are married) They confessed their love for each other and they look adorable together.

CommonerShipping (Dia x Platina) - I can't say anything about this ship since I haven't heard anything about the story in their chapter. I can only say that they are cute together.
Rating: **

Wow...that was tiring...

<Tons of BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW>

Because having an opinion that is opposite to yours means you have the right to bash them for it. :/

"Pointing something out" is simply stating it. What you did isn't. It also doesn't help that you take a dig at their preference of Little Black Dress. I like shipping Cynthia with every female on the freakin' planet, wanna call me out for that? XD

Please, keep it civil, ok? :D

Oooh! Another one I'm fond of is Imageshipping. Good combo.

And ashfangirl, I really hate Pokéshipping too, but don't go around bashing it. If you don't respect other people's ships then they won't respect yours.

Of course, I don't like shipping debates and it's the reason I wasn't a shipper for a very long time.

facepalm.jpg

MY GOD!!! DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT YET??? I wasn't bashing anything! True, I hate Misty with a vengence, but I would've said that same exact thing if it were May, or Dawn, or Ash! I was pointing out that she seemed to support over 9000 ships with Misty in them! The post I replied with...WAS A STATEMENT. I really don't see how that trickled down to being acknowledged as ruthless Pokeshipping bashing when all I did was merely say that I was surprised with how many people she shipped Misty with.

Note how you are all Pokeshippers. Ironic, huh? :)

Besides the fact no one really wants to hear about all the yaoi I support.

Ah what the distortion world. I'll explain my passion for Alfshipping and the interesting story that goes with why I luff it.

It all started on DeviantArt one day. I was just minding my business, browsing some art of Legend Of Zelda stuff when...I saw it. The most adorable shipping picture IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, titled "Alf: Carry". It was the freaking cutest thing I ever saw, and before I knew it...I supported that ship. All because of one picture. :D

Last edited:
Ashfangirl, I am not a Pokéshipper and I never have been. As I said, I hate it. With the passion of a thousand suns. I just don't go on and on about it. My statement was adding on to what was said and is based off of what you say all the time.

So I'll say this louder.

If you don't respect other people's ships then they won't respect yours!

And why do you hate Kasumi? She's my favorite girl. I loved her attitude because it was (and still is) like mine. Is it just because of Pokéshipping? Hate the ship, not the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom