• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Zugaidosu Evolves into Lucario....

"Liek OMG i think Korinku evolves into liek Electriek or summin?!?!"
Lol, Well it makes more sense than some of these SPPF foo's.

Omg! Lugia An' Mewtwo R Both Psichic Wich Meanz Lugaia Eovolvez From Mewtwoz And Hez Mewthree And Neator Evolvzorz From Scepzilezz!

some guy at Serebii said:
i think ken sugimorirevealed the sillhouette because the pokemon we have is just the silhouette of the kat. not the right sprite. so when he reveals it, it may look nothing like this blue/purple cat thing. because sugimori doesnt live under a rock. he must know it was already revealed, right????

You know, I'm not confident that Ken Sugimori or anyone from Game Freak even touches the pokemon garden site. I'm sure they already had pre-chosen (with nintendo) every monster, interview, and info piece to be revealled in it before the pokemon yahoo DP site got put up and submitted it to who ever runs it.

Well, it's updated with far better information than the real official site, which is only upto date with Drapion and co.

Yeah, Gamefreak has little control over what they put in ads or on merchandise. The point is that it wasn't officially revealed, and that is why it is silhouetted. As for Korobooshi, I have no idea why it took them so long to officially reveal it after its debut in Jungle, but it was never a silhouette. Who knows if any other pokes will end up plastered over merchandise or end up in an ad? Just because we know about them doesn't mean that Gamefreak wanted us to see it. I'll be glad once we do have Sugimori's art of the spiral tail cat, though.

I wonder when they are planning on shwoing it? Will we just have to wait till the 28th?

Probably a few days before the game is released.
I predict chaos when D/P is released. Sppf will likely crash.

probably, but I have a feeling it may take a little while before we know all the new pokemon.

We will probably know in 2 days or so after release, after all their are Player Guides.

I'm gonna stay off the SPP Forums on release day...still going to the site ASAP.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom