New profile posts

I told Twee-hee, my Backpack Korok plushie, that I'm getting the Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom soundtrack, and they just stared back at me blankly. Not the response I was looking for, but when you talk to a plushie doll, that's really probably the best response you can ask for.
Gah! I want to do some writing but my next-door neighbor has been playing his radio outside loudly all day, and it's country music, my second least favorite genre of music, thus preventing me from concentrating. I tried to write but the music is too distracting and prevents me from being able to focus. As a result I've been unable to get any work done thanks to the obnoxious level of noise.

Note that I don't need "total" silence to write, as I can write when things like my bird is squawking and/or AC are running. But I can't write when music specifically is being played because it keeps me from being able to focus. Especially country and rap music, which completely breaks my concentration and makes it impossible to sit down and write.
im so sad about kris not being in after epochs i am but a creature that yearns 4 her and lyra to co-exist Together
KOT0NE
KOT0NE
this is actually because Kris is Hatsune Miku. She got replaced by Lyra because she was too busy working as Miku. In this speech i will (i am dragged off of the stage before i can continue
Yung Dramps
Yung Dramps
watch legends johto have the female protag design be based on kris while the male is a genderbent lyra
KOT0NE
KOT0NE
Lets go meanwhile has only Kris and Ethan yet again thus making it so that all the trio has gotten replaced at least once. Equality attained.
Back
Top Bottom