• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rev and Fishpies' Original Pokemon Express - MASSIVE UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rev and Fishpies' Original Pokemon Express MASSIVE UPDATES

can you clone my shiny mew 2 times + original, and my shiny ev trained infernape 2 times + original?

Not at the moment, but in the next couple of days I should be able to :).

Aeonxan, apologies :).

Not at the moment, but in the next couple of days I should be able to :).

Aeonxan, apologies :).

ok, vm me when you can :)

Ryekew's Weezing @ Leftovers Bold Dude's Orochi @ Leftovers Adamant Ryekew's TENTACRUEL @ Black Sludge Calm Moltres' Azelf Skorupi,F Breloom (Nicknamed Lutteur, EV'd: 48 HP, 254 Attk. 208 Speed)10ANIV Typlosion Tyrogue,M Yanma,M
lapras thats a total of 10 pokemon check out my shop and choose what you want from there if you want you can have a extra pokemon

Next time you post here, could you lay out your requests a bit more clearly.. I could barely make out what you wanted :/.

Had a look in your shop, there wasn't anything there that I would like at the moment, apologies.

Do u av any legundarys I wntyur shinny Luigia ow about a trade u my ratattata i cortit at lvl 3 in dat root in kanto if dat sownds gud can u nikname it lugia please?

Translated: What do you want for the Lugia? Just let me know. :)

Last edited:
Aw man, no Rattata ? Umm, I'll just give it to ya, I'll stick it in to our trade to even it up to a 6 for 6 :D. Do you want the UT or EV'd version?

:O... that sounds super sweet. Can you trade now?

Last edited:
UT please if that's cool with you? :p

May I have What's shiny Mesprit or practically any regular Mesprit? As for what you want in return, check out my Shop.

I have some regular Mesprit about my boxes, but for the shiny Mesprit, you'll have to wait until What? checks out your request :).

I have some regular Mesprit about my boxes, but for the shiny Mesprit, you'll have to wait until What? checks out your request :).
One regular Mesprit is enough. Could you VM me the next time?

Arren's Lugia @ Leftovers
Timid
31/31/31/31/31/31
252 HP / 64 Def / 192 Spe
Roost
Reflect
Ice Beam
Toxic

what are the redistrable rights on this and what do you want for it?

Arren's Lugia @ Leftovers
Timid
31/31/31/31/31/31
252 HP / 64 Def / 192 Spe
Roost
Reflect
Ice Beam
Toxic

what are the redistrable rights on this and what do you want for it?

It's fully redis, but I would prefer it if it didn't make it onto every shop on bulbagarden xD.

Any pokemon with nice IVs and a beneficial nature would be nice :).

Non redis
Yamma
OT: Muffin *
Trait: Speed boost - Nature: Modest*
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31*
Hidden Power: Ground [70]
Notable Moves: None
Availability: Lvl. 1 UT Yamma
I'll offer you this.

Aha, I just saw your post on Smogon as well, in Elroid's shop xD. I've already got a Yanma, but that Buizel looks good :).

hey rev
im interested in

Gregory's Weavile @ Expert belt
Jolly
31/31/27/15/23/31
40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Swords Dance
Night Slash
Ice Punch
Low Kick

il give:
my shiny relaxed mudkip UT
my shiny timid milotic VGC with flame orb
shiny bold lv 100 emploeon(not EV trained)

What are the IVs like on the relaxed Mudkip? I'll take that if they're reasonable :).

I can use it for breeding :). Can't trade right now, but I'll let you know when :).

Also, who gave the shop low stars? Last time I checked, Original Pokemon Express had 5 stars :p.

Hello. I'm Interested in your SPACE C DEOXYS & MITSURIN CELEBI. Would you be willing to trade them for a toysrus event Arceus with a JOLLY nature as well as a gamestop LAX nature jirachi.
Edit: Nevermind. I'll go trade someplace else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom