• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rev and Fishpies' Original Pokemon Express - MASSIVE UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'm Interested in your SPACE C DEOXYS & MITSURIN CELEBI. Would you be willing to trade them for a toysrus event Arceus with a JOLLY nature as well as a gamestop LAX nature jirachi.

Lax isn't a very good nature. Just sayin'.

what do you want against the ??^^
MattJ's Jirachi
Jolly
31/31/31/30/30/31
UT (Lvl. 5)

I can give u shiny porygon or shiny groudon: brave
or maby a gastly modest/timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
a shiny shinx adamant

Last edited:
what do you want against the ??^^
MattJ's Jirachi
Jolly
31/31/31/30/30/31
UT (Lvl. 5)

I can give u shiny porygon or shiny groudon: brave
or maby a gastly modest/timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
a shiny shinx adamant

Do you know what the IVs of either the Shinx or the Porygon?

hey whats the nature of your shiny zapdos?

Its Modest.. with surprisingly good IVs (I just checked them for the first time): 26/9/24/31/30/30

Its Modest.. with surprisingly good IVs (I just checked them for the first time): 26/9/24/31/30/30

You have a different shiny Zapdos with the same IVs and nature as Fishpies? :0

Oh of course xD.. It's Fishpies :L.

Hey rev can u clone 3 shinies for me :) I need 3 copies. U can clone them for yourself too.

So you want original + 3 for each pokemon? I would rather keep it to 6 total so it's within one trade.. so either original + 1 for all three pokemon, or original + 2 for two of them.

Do you know what the IVs of either the Shinx or the Porygon?

Shinx iv´s : 28/22/x/9/23/x

I also got a Horsea iv´s 31/31/31/31/31/31
and a "not" shiny porygon iv´s 31/31/31/31/31/31
the shiny porygon´s iv´s i don´t know

Last edited:
Hmm.. the normal porygon sounds good, nature and ability? Plus, it's legit yeah?

Original +3 please. So its gonna be 2 trade. Is it ok?

As I said earlier, I like to keep it to one trade.. when it's more that one party its a nuisance to clone as well. Let me know what you want cloning that'll mean I only have to trade back once.

@Adurno, That sounds good, let me know when you can trade.

Is What?'s Michina Arcues still available? I have a level 100 Shiny Magmortar, not hacked, to offer. Or you know, you could just tell me something you want, I have a lot of pokemon.

I also have a level 100 Dusknoir, knows Fire, Ice, and Thunder Punches, and Shadow Punch.

@ Abbadon, What? hasn't been on in ages, so the Arceus is unavailable.

I'm closing the shop for now, due to the other contributors hardly being online, and I am personally finding less and less time available to carry out regular trades.. plus I can't find my DS.

Please PM me if we have an trade pending, and I will make sure that trade gets done. Thanks to everyone who posted here, I've gotten plenty of really nice pokemon through trades on here.. so thanks :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom