• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that need pre evolutions.

Reaction score
What Pokemon do you thing need 'prevolutions"?

EX: Tropius!
NewCocano_by_MagesPages.jpg

Audino with an evolved form as well, which would be similar to Happiny, Chansey and Blissey, Minccino, Pachirisu and Throh and Sawk with a new evolved form of that prevolution which would link the two pokémon together like Tyrogue, Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee and Hitmontop.

Aside from what's been mentioned, I think Skarmory and Pinsir might do well with a prevo.

Scyther. I know it's a little random, but I'd kinda like to see a little baby version of it. Lighter green. Big, adorable eyes. Maybe the blades haven't formed on its arms yet... Perhaps it'd be a pure Bug-type?

Also: Heatmor. I think a baby version of this guy would be adorable! :D Maybe have evos and prevos for both Heatmor and Durant, since they're a bit of a pair? :<

You guys have taken all the good ones.

I'd like to see a Pinsir prevolution, though.

No one mentioned Kangaskhan?

Yeah Kanghaskhan really needs a prevolution, but a male counterpart as well. Kangaskhan was named after Gengis Khan, so I thought of Kangascaes for Julius Caeser. And their kid would be simply called Kangaskid and just be the infant that's always been in Kangaskhan's bellything...

No one mentioned Kangaskhan?

Yeah Kanghaskhan really needs a prevolution, but a male counterpart as well. Kangaskhan was named after Gengis Khan, so I thought of Kangascaes for Julius Caeser. And their kid would be simply called Kangaskid and just be the infant that's always been in Kangaskhan's bellything...

How would they implement a kangaskhan prevolution? There already is one, just in a kangaskhan.

It would be a weird like how mantyke evolve into mantine with remoraid.

They would do it like they have always did; just program it into the game. I don't see why the fact that we already saw it would cause a problem.

Given Caesar's reputation in ancient rome...definitely Kangascaes should be the female of the two.

If they are trying to make Audino into the 5th gen Chansey than that is an obvious one. The focus should be on newer pokemon though since it would just seem werid having pre evolves of pokemon like lapras and vulpix now (since we have seen very young versions of both before). Sawk and Throw would be excellent and as someone already brought up they can make a common pre evolve of both. Sigilyph would be a good idea too I think.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom