• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon that need pre evolutions.

Hmm...I'm not sure if there are any Pokemon who NEED it, but there are some who would do well to have one.

Maybe a Pre-evolution of Shellos? Have something like the Wurmple line? but instead of certain time of day, have it in certain side of region? Like, if you had the pre-evolution and it evolved in the west side of the region, then it would be the Pink Shellos. If the pre-evolution evolved on the East side of the region, then it would evolve into the blue Shellos.

I also think Miltank and Tauros could benefit from pre-evos. The Male would become Tauros, and the female would evolve into Miltank.

That's just me though.

I'm against pre-evolution Pokemon but if I had to choose, I'd say Skarmory and Onix.

onix definitely needs a pre evo.surely ditto can't lay an egg that big.can it?

onix definitely needs a pre evo.surely ditto can't lay an egg that big.can it?

Were you born full-grown? :| Use your imagination, people! Is it that hard to believe that the young Pokémon that hatch from eggs are not yet full-size, and still need to grow?

***I don't mean to pick on your post in particular, TerranceReid, but it bugs me when people use the "Pokémon X is too big for an egg" argument as a reason to make a prevo...

Maybe a Pre-evolution of Shellos? Have something like the Wurmple line? but instead of certain time of day, have it in certain side of region? Like, if you had the pre-evolution and it evolved in the west side of the region, then it would be the Pink Shellos. If the pre-evolution evolved on the East side of the region, then it would evolve into the blue Shellos.
It seems counter-intuitive to its theme though. The shellos are supposed to show natural selection taking place in the Pokemon world, and is certainly the only visible evidence we have of real-world evolution in Pokemon.

@ Georgie Pie
I see your point and now that I think about it you're right.

I would like to see a pre-evolution for Maractus. It could be a thorny flower reminiscent of the flowers on the top of Maractus's head.

i know this is 10 years old, but...

how do you like this, then? :> pre-evo of maractus needs a name

deyjqn9-57fc8f79-f1ca-4071-a9cd-0d0f649d31ae.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom