• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW065: Double Battle! Pikachu and Waruvile VS Pendror and Gamageroge

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing important or even about the episode there.
Apparently the magazine questioned 500 mums and dads what show their kids watch, and Pokemon got the most replies.
The secret of Pokemon's story is friendship, Pikachu is popular, Ieru kana is hard to remember, even 2-year-olds find interest in it, and Satoshi takes care of his Pokemon.

I'll admit that I like this idea of young (non-trainer) children battling using Pokemon that they have borrowed from other trainers. It has been implemented only a very few times throughout the course of the series, and this is the first instance of this playing out as a double battle.

So, Ash not gonna battle in this episode !
Disappointing ! How long its been since Ash fought a double Battle.
Huh, I wish I could see Ash win more battle outside the Gym !
Unfortunately now Ash doesn't battle much .
Even If Ash battle outside the Gym, He lose's 60% time & win only 40% time.
Huh, The anime would be more fun if Ash win unbelievable amount of Battle against Strong non Gym leader trainer.
Like how Cilan took down 2 trainer all by himself in previous episode ! I wish I could see Ash doing it rather then Cilan.
Well, Atleast If Ash catch's Krokorok in this episode then I guess this episode wouldn't hurt.
Plue If Ash act like a real mentor who train, advised & encourage Nick to win his battle then I guess we can call this episode a success !
there is a feint Chance Ash battling Nick's father !
I just don't hope he lose's this one too since Nick's father nether a gym leader or Rival !

[video=youtube;u0UqJSeRWcA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0UqJSeRWcA&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Looks like Pikachu and Krokorok are battling.

Also, it looks like Glenn is a bit of a bully, if that is Glenn.

Seismitoad looks horrendous. Here's hoping Ash's Palpitoad never evolves.

Looks like a good ep otherwise and we now know Ash captures the croc. I don't like that bug being there though, I prefer two new debuts per episode.

Glenn kinda looks like Takumi from Sinnoh

While I was already planning to watch this episode because of SG Waruvile, double battle, Pendror and electric mouse/Stone Edging bipedal desert critter interaction; this gives me more than enough reason to watch this episode for me :D.

BW067-MagazineScan.png

@bluesun Can you please translate this?

It seems Krokorok will get it definitely go with Ash judging by this. But, I don't really know what is said.

Last edited:
The link should work, if not, I'll change it then.

It seems like Ash asks Krokorok to come along to Mistralton and Krokorok cries tears of joy. I hope Ash actually captures it in the actual episode though.

BW067-MagazineScan.png

@bluesun Can you please translate this?

It seems Krokorok will get it definitely go with Ash judging by this. But, I don't really know what is said.
Here it comes, Pikachu!! Use Iron Tail!!
You finished it off, Pikachu!!
Wait, Waruvile! You are lonely, aren't you?
If you want to you can come with us!!
OK! Let's set off for Fukiyose City!
Together with a new friend, Satoshi and friends' adventure ________
[Make sure to read _______-sensei's new Pokemon manga starting in the April issue of 2nd Years'!]

You know its a shame Ash didn't capture this Pokemon way back in early BW. It had a GREAT personality, far better than the useless bug and bird, and would have livened up Ash's team back then. Its almost as if the writers originally didn't plan for Ash to capture it, but suddenly changed their minds for some reason.

Fun Fact: This will be Ash's second dark type in the series, first being Scraggy.

Fun Fact #2: Ash now has so many damn ground pokemon that he could literally make his own team out of them.

Holy crap, I love how the COTDs look and I love Seismitooaaad ;_;

The animation looks kind of shitty to be honest, esp. compared to the string of well animated episode before this one. Other than that; looking forward to this.

Niiice! I really like the whole "you just lost and is all alone again, but then someone ask if you want to join them and you're filled with joy" :D

You know its a shame Ash didn't capture this Pokemon way back in early BW. It had a GREAT personality, far better than the useless bug and bird, and would have livened up Ash's team back then. Its almost as if the writers originally didn't plan for Ash to capture it, but suddenly changed their minds for some reason.

Fun Fact: This will be Ash's second dark type in the series, first being Scraggy.

Fun Fact #2: Ash now has so many damn ground pokemon that he could literally make his own team out of them.

How is that a fun fact... we already know. And I wouldn't call Swadloon and Tranquil useless especially since they're both evolving soon.

Haha, the COTD are so cute. It's just the way he orders Pikachu alongside Iris is funny. He kinda looks like Shinko/Luke/Erina's love child. I expect him to get some nice development. He looks like the type who wears his heart on his sleeve, and has that kinda sheepish personality but unlike Luke he looks a tad more openly and aggressive. Makes me miss Luke :p Here's hoping Nick manages to pull one outta the hat and win against Glenn.

Dang, Gamageroge is fuguly.

Waruvile looks to be very entertaining ^^ Glad he's joining Satoshi's Clusterfuck of a team.

I actually like the frog. :c From the front. Any other angle, and it looks like Quasimodo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom