• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW083 + BW084 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1 and Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 6/14: New BW2 Character to appear in the anime.

As much as I want to see her appear, I also wish Ash's dumbest stupidity does NOT come in during the battle. If she uses Koffing and Ekans, if Ash says, "What Pokémon is that?" for both KOFFING AND EKANS, then I will just facepalm so many times for his stupidity. He seen it before back in Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn!

I don't know...he's devolved into a complete & total idiot this reigon :dead:

Can anyone tell me what ''Narrator'' said in here ?
Cause it feel like Narrator said ''Satoshi challenge Homika to a Gym Battle ''
Well , I no reason for Ash to not challenging Homika Gym !
But seriously Does Ash really gonna leave after being defected by Homika ?
It's not really The Ash I knew !
THE ASH KETCHUM I KNEW WOULD NEVER LEAVE AFTER BEING DEFECTED BY A GYM LEADER ONCE ! INSTATE HE WOULD KEEP CHALLENGING THE GYM UNTIL HE WIN'S OR GET THE BADGE !
I guess Ash's character is really got ruined in Best wish !
Homika does need to show her talent but I don't think she need to beat Ash for that !
May be, They can show a battle between a random trainer's Excadrill & Homika to show Homika's ability !
Why does This episode has to air in Jun 16Th ? Why can't it air sooner !
Ya Ya, I konw the ''Tepig'' & ''Volcarona'' episode but what about 2 more weak !
Are they wasting it on some meaningless filler !
I hope I get to see the new Female game Protagonist !
B2W2 story take place after 2 year So she should be 2 year younger then Bianca !
I really don't want her to be older then Ash !
Cause Then I will really Regret That Ash haven't aged !

Last edited:

I'm hoping she other Pokemon is Ekans or Arbok. That would be a hoot! The only thing that would make it perfect is if the TR Trio showed up ;-)

The video was removed. :(

Also, Ash using his Pokedex on Koffing shouldn't be a big deal. The whole Pokedex thing is for the kiddies at home, and I bet most of the main audience wasn't even born when Gen 1 came out. Koffing would be "new" to them. Homika could have Whirlipede as her second Pokemon, but Burgh already showed it off in his gym battle. Scolipede seems a bit over-kill if she's an early gym leader.

He's probably going to lose like he did against the Subway Twins. He's not going to win a badge from her and she's just advertisement.
It's likely going to be an unofficial match or Ash will lose to her and travel on. I love how people are overthinking things.

It would be out of character for Satoshi to give up on a gym.

I guess it depends if this is taking place at her actual gym or not. She might be on tour with her band and just passing through town when the gang meet her, so if Ash loses the battle, she'll go on her merry way and he'll be free to get the other two 'proper' badges instead.

Yeah, I can see Ash losing to her and just marching on. Its not the first time this has happened.

If Ash did lose to Homika, that would give her the distinction of being the only Gym Leader Ash has never defeated nor gotten a badge from (Maylene only qualifies for the former, and I'm not counting Janine or Shizui since they haven't appeared to be battled at all). That's assuming he doesn't beat her in a re-match later, anyway.

Yeah, I can see Ash losing to her and just marching on. Its not the first time this has happened.
When It's a normal Battle !
But Its a Gym Battle ! That's what is said in Pokemon Smash preview .
Seriously , Ash just gonna lose a Gym battle & leave without challenging her again !
If this happen then ''BW Ash'' will be way worst then ''Original series Ash'' .
Plus , I really really really hate ''Ash losing & just Marching on'' Attitude .:saiyan:
There no need to be discourage after a defect.
But never challenging that person again even if he has chance , I hate this !
It was the same case with Zoey , Drew , Cress, Bianca's Dad , Masaomi , Kenny & 3 other Kento Gym leader.
I wouldn't mind Ash losing if he didn't just marching on without challenging them to a Rematch !
But sadly, Unless it's really needed for future story , Ash doesn't Battle them !
Hey ,Is it possible for the anime to show the Journey of 2 different people in 2 different place in Pokemon anime !
Well, I was wondering if they can show both Ash's journey & female protagonist story without creating a ''Spin off '' or making them traveling companion in the same series !
It's Possible in other Anime series like Naruto Shippuden ! Sometime they show's Naruto story & sometime they show Susake's story !
well, I was thinking , Does the whole series only need to revolve around Ash ?
May be , they can have 2 protagonist in Best wish
One is Ash while another is the female cast of B2W2 !
That way , The Anime can show all the old BW Gym Leader & New B2W2 Gym leader !
Sometime we watch episode about Ash & his co while sometime we watch Female Protagonist & her co !
They travel on different root & battle Different gym leader without meeting each other until the league !
Well, Since Ash getting his Badge's pretty quickly so I had a thought, What If After Ash get 8 badge's writer stop showing Ash & start to show the Female protagonist journey instate of Ash's journey until she also get 8 badge & meet Ash !
Just imagine , Ash meet the Female protagonist at the end of a episode and Then we see a new opening in next episode where female protagonist starting her own journey with her own rival while there is no mention of Ash !
I guess People gonna be surprise & start shouting ''What on earth happen to Ash ??? Ha Ha Ha !:ksmile:

Last edited:

I see Ash using both Palpitoad and Krokorok against Homika.

This episode airs June 14th right? That makes it, what...only 4 episodes after Ash gets his 7th Badge? Even if the match is a gym battle, Ash getting his 8th badge that fast would seem strange. I'm calling unofficial match.

Makes no sense to replace Drayden with her...

Not to mention it would be anti-climatic. A battle with Haxorous >>>> Koffing, and a possible Scolipede for the last badge.

Makes no sense to replace Drayden with her...

Since when has making sense ever mattered to the the producers? :-|

That said, I imagine they'll either have a very long gap between badges like in DP or Unova's going to get some more gyms.

I also don't like the idea of our new Poison-type Gym Leader suddenly taking the position of eighth Gym Leader, considering how it's too early for that to happen. However, it would be interesting if it's someone besides Ash who will battle her (maybe Iris?), which I guess would happen.

Thanks for reading.

The film studio shown in this B2/W2 trailer makes me think that it would be a good idea to make Luke, a character who loves films, return.

I guess that Homika and Iris know each other! They are maybe some kind of rivals or Something! Childhood friends! But she traveled away!

Is Homika really necessary for B2W2's Advertisement !
Because now-
-Ether Homilka take the place of the 8th Gym leader
or
-Ash suffer another defect !
I hate both of this option !
If they need Advertisement then they could use the Male/Female protagonist !
Ya , Age could be problem but
I don't think they need to a trainer !
Writer could make a episode where Ash met them before they become Trainer & inspire them by his action !
Like Saving their City from Evil . That can work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom