• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW083 + BW084 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1 and Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 6/14: New BW2 Character to appear in the anime.

I read somewhere that Homika will have a Koffing. This seems confusing to me that the BW2 characters are in the Black and White anime. BW2 is supposed to be two years later. Oh well, I guess everything can't be exactly accurate.

I can't believe they're showin Koffing. Not only is it the first old
Pokemon shown outside photo's, but it's like an insult to James' Koffing. I hope Ash beats her but I assume it'll be a loss.

Though, I am surprised that first older Pokemon that isn't Pikachu or Meowth they're showing is Koffing.

Wrong, Giovanni's Persian made a cameo.

I read somewhere that Homika will have a Koffing. This seems confusing to me that the BW2 characters are in the Black and White anime. BW2 is supposed to be two years later. Oh well, I guess everything can't be exactly accurate.

The anime has never been faithful to the storylines in the video games, so it isn't surprising that they're ignoring the time skip. They ignored the time skip for G/S/C in Johto as well.

Ash Ketchum! said:
Wrong, Giovanni's Persian made a cameo.

Oh yeah. My mistake. It's been so long since Giovanni appeared that I completely forgot that his Persian made a cameo.

Hidden Mew said:
The anime has never been faithful to the storylines in the video games, so it isn't surprising that they're ignoring the time skip. They ignored the time skip for G/S/C in Johto as well.

It's possible that her appearance in the anime could be before she becomes a Gym Leader. Kind of like a prelude to the events of BW2.

To all the people who were expecting Shaga he lives in the Dragon Village not Opelucid so they gave you fair warning. Shaga appearing isn't really that important

To all the people who were expecting Shaga he lives in the Dragon Village not Opelucid so they gave you fair warning. Shaga appearing isn't really that important

There's no proof Shaga lives in the Dragon Village, it looked like he was visiting the D-Village for the little contest not living there. Plus his clothes don't match the village matriarch's and Iris's, and if he lived there Iris should have known him. She seemed to just had met him and vice versa since he liked her and her Doryuuzu. You're assuming he lives there.

There's no proof Shaga lives in the Dragon Village, it looked like he was visiting the D-Village for the little contest not living there. Plus his clothes don't match the village matriarch's and Iris's, and if he lived there Iris should have known him. She seemed to just had met him and vice versa since he liked her and her Doryuuzu. You're assuming he lives there.

Well he appeared there and he was introduced as Dragon master not gym leader. That is enough evidence for me. It is possible what you said but I don't know I don't remember any extra wearing those clothes.

We know through Shooti there are other gyms in Isshu than the main 8. I don't see why Satoshi shouldn't be allowed to get more than eight badges, or at least try for a ninth badge if for no other reason than getting in some much-needed battling time for some of his lesser-used Pokémon.

they fighting indoors, that doesn't mean it's a official gym fight! ! !
It's strange she is useing a nonGenV pokemon, after 1year and 8 months of abssence!
And Drayden is a MUST!!! He can get 8 badges but the Drayden fight will happen! And we all know it's going to be a match and rematch!
Why I got the feeling Ash will use Oshawott!???

they fighting indoors, that doesn't mean it's a official gym fight! ! !
Well people are hoping this allows Ash to obtain more than 8 badges.

It's strange she is useing a nonGenV pokemon

Ummm... no it's not, Pre-gen 5 Pokemon were confirmed to appear in BW 2.

And we all know it's going to be a match and rematch!
No we don't.

If they made Ash use a Ground-type move on Koffing, who has levitate. I will flip. Unless they make Ash use Pikachu or, even worse, Snivy... (but it's the anime, crazy stuff happens in the anime.)

There's nothing from what we saw on Smash to suggest that Ash actually wins this match against Homika, and although it would be rather out of character, nothing that confirms that he'd seek a rematch against her.

(Say Ash does get this badge from her, it's not like Iris can't be the one to battle Drayden for the Legend Badge instead)

If they made Ash use a Ground-type move on Koffing, who has levitate. I will flip. Unless they make Ash use Pikachu or, even worse, Snivy... (but it's the anime, crazy stuff happens in the anime.)
At least this time its a new way for Ash to screw up. I had just recently watched the Elesa battle episode, and any confidence in Ash's competence I had previously held is gone.

At least this time its a new way for Ash to screw up. I had just recently watched the Elesa battle episode, and any confidence in Ash's competence I had previously held is gone.

His battle against Clay and Skyla showed he can still be competent.

Ash will lose...or either he will never battle draiden/Shaga

I think Iris will battle him instead and win.

Where did it say Ash is battling her for a badge? I'm thinking this will be "new Gym Leader that's starting out as one" type of episode.

I got the feeling he will draw! That's my opinion! I would like them to seek for different gym's along the way! But this spectacular event featured with prof "Akumako" seems to be the side plot of BW! Or maybe i'm wrong!
Either way I say Oshawott and Leavanny or Unefezant!

Where did it say Ash is battling her for a badge? I'm thinking this will be "new Gym Leader that's starting out as one" type of episode.

It hasn't specifically stated, that, but the battle has been called a "Gym Battle" and it's obvious to make that inference.

I can't believe they're showin Koffing. Not only is it the first old
Pokemon shown outside photo's, but it's like an insult to James' Koffing. I hope Ash beats her but I assume it'll be a loss.

LOL, again with the "insult" thing? XD
You should be thankful older Poké are starting to appear finally! Maybe the BW series will get better from now on thanks to BW2
I really hope we'll start to see old Poké regularly from now on... and they should never try again to do that "fresh region with only new Poké"

I wonder if this means Gible can be rotated to Ash's team for this battle. Iris would like it and if the GL is using old pokes Ash should too.

I believe that Gible will return to Ash's team in the new journey he'll inevitably start after the Unova League and before gen 6
Similary to how Phanpy joined his team during the Battle Frontier saga
Just like Phanpy was Ash's latest Johto capture that got ignored in Hoenn due to "using new Poké only" and was made up for in the BF saga, then now Gib is Ash's latest Sinnoh capture that was ignored during the first BW saga saga but will probably get made up for it in the next BW saga
Dragons are also important in this gen, so it'd make sense to choose Gib as Ash's returning Poké
I'd also expect that it'll evolve at least once just like Phanpy did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom