• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 1-Descending Into Madness(24/8/13)

Also I think it's a good idea to no lynch because why risk a mislynch, right?

Also I wonder why no one else has made a vote yet. If you are so against a no lynch, then why don't you vote for someone?
With that logic, we should never lynch.
Also guys, it is night one, as Buoy quoted for you. We can't lynch during the night.
can't tell if serious

2 against one, hmm. I don't think two mafia would lie like that.

Also I wonder why no one else has made a vote yet. If you are so against a no lynch, then why don't you vote for someone?
Also guys, it is night one, as Buoy quoted for you. We can't lynch during the night.
can't tell if serious

Maybe we should always no lynch until we have hard evidence. Why risk killing an innocent?

Wouldn't it be a bit unlikely for two people to misread or mistake that?
I'm glad you phrased that as a question. No, it wouldn't be unlikely.

can't tell if serious

Maybe we should always no lynch until we have hard evidence. Why risk killing an innocent?

Harpy said:
ridiculous

FoS Buoy. He wants to kill townsfolk.

I think you're joking. Still this bugs me, the whole no lynching thingy. If we never lynch, there's like no point in playing. Plus i'm pretty sure you've played before. You know you can't afford to miss day's. Plus it likely during the night something is going to happen.

@TheMissingno; were lurking, or were you not? I'll take your word, I have no reason not to.

I think you're joking. Still this bugs me, the whole no lynching thingy. If we never lynch, there's like no point in playing. Plus i'm pretty sure you've played before. You know you can't afford to miss day's. Plus it likely during the night something is going to happen.

@TheMissingno; were lurking, or were you not? I'll take your word, I have no reason not to.

Explain to me why we should risk lynching a townie if we have no evidence.

tumblr_mqkg98p70x1scbxs3o2_500.gif
Sorry, I needed to use this.

Uh lets see in a typical game we got a couple of mafiaso, some inependents and vanillas and other town roles. We randomly vote people off, you need to find something tangible, perhaps you notice someones playing to hard, playing to soft, is the first to a bandwagon etc.... Typically a townie doesn't exhibit these type of behaviors. Plus after the night falls, we would be able to gather something. We just have to wait and see, unless something happens.

Explain to me why we should risk lynching a townie if we have no evidence.

TheMissingno. said:
no evidence

HumanDawn said:

Harpy said:

Iberia said:

Harpy said:
no reason

How shall we start though? ^^;

Zima has yet to say something to Buoy's argument against her, and I definitely know that she has been on.

@Zima; Is there anything you have to say of the points that Buoy made about your actions?

Not really. ^_^; I wish I had something to say, but I can't defend myself when I don't have much to go off of. :/

@Buoy;

How exactly is it scummy that I voted no lynch other than it being something that mafia do?

I thought I implied this but; I voted him because his "first" struck me the wrong way. Like he was already trying to appear super active.
I didn't actually think it would get him lynched and I don't think it makes him mafia but I do think it was better than random joke voting which was what was going on by that point.

This was from a while back, but I feel that it merited a response.

I understand where you were coming from, but not entirely. Half of day 1 is random voting, and the other half is lots of accusations based on that random voting, or the timing of voting based on those accusations. Simply being the first one, I think, isn't something all that important. Sure, I happened to be awake as Soul was posting the update. But that's effectively still a joke vote, still the first half of the day. There wasn't any more substance to it than my vote against Harpy because I hadn't played a game with her in a while.

Although I will say that, personally, I have a history of being randomly lynched. I tend to dislike that.

I don't know, personally while it still sucks to mislynch someone innocent having a no lynch really gets you nowhere. although it is erring on the side of caution so I can see why someone would want a no lynch...I just think trying to get as much information as possible is better lol.

D1 is always iffy. There's never really enough to go on until D2, when things start happening. A NL vote in D1 towards the end of the phase means you're unwilling to sacrifice someone based on pure guesswork. A NL vote at the same time of D2 means you're trying to hide something, or otherwise slightly paranoid.

Had I been online late D1, odds are I would've retracted my vote and added to the NL wagon.

How exactly is it scummy that I voted no lynch other than it being something that mafia do?

Because it looked like as if you were defending TheMissingno. to him.

Can you please stop posting like that, it's really annoying.

His role is taken from Post Restriction Mafia. He can only say things by quoting what people have already said.

His role is taken from Post Restriction Mafia. He can only say things by quoting what people have already said.

In that case he broke the rules since he mentioned Zima. VOTE: Modkill Buoy

Simply being the first one, I think, isn't something all that important. Sure, I happened to be awake as Soul was posting the update.
That isn't why I voted you. As I said, I voted you because you pointed out that you were the first.

TheMissingno. said:

HumanDawn said:

HumanDawn said:

TheMissingno. said:

HumanDawn said:

TheMissingno. said:

Harpy said:

Zima said:

Buoy is allowed to mention people and vote/unvote them.

TheMissingno. said:

HumanDawn said:

HumanDawn said:

TheMissingno. said:

HumanDawn said:

TheMissingno. said:

Harpy said:

Zima said:

No, but you obviously are.

@FairyGaga;, that's still basically the same as voting someone because they confirmed last and, in that post, said something like "whoops, sorry I'm last".

No, but you obviously are.

Are you suggesting that Buoy is making this up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom