• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Christmas Mafia! ENDGAME: It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Town Win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very sorry to hear about your loss, MCH. May she rest in peace. In the meantime, I can put you on the sub list in case you're interested in returning.

@jackatlasred are you available?

My condolences, MCH :(

This game is pretty inactive. Please speak up, else I'll vote someone who hasn't posted at all so far.

Sorry to hear about your loss MCH

Are you referring to Elie? What about him makes you want to give him the benefit of the doubt?

Yes I'm refering to Elie, he's not really done anything to make me want to trust him either way but I'm willing to take a risk by giving him the benefit of the doubt and cooperating a bit with him due to the lack of information at the moment. Hopefully when more people start posting I'll be able to make better judgements about who to and who not to trust.

ATTENTION EVERYONE

jackatlasred will be subbing in for returnofmastercrazyhand

I'll send you your Role PM right away, confirm as soon as possible please!

Confirmed or something. Muahaha I am so gonna win this, or something

Confirmed or something. Muahaha I am so gonna win this, or something
This entry is kinda odd. It's very...you, but it's just kinda weird. It's like you have a seperate win condition or something.

I dunno, maybe I'm just overanalyzing. Whatever.

As for the whole Elie thing I agree that giving him the benefit of the doubt could result in good things. In a perfect world he's a town bomb and he's just trying to gain information so we can get an easy win. And personally I think that he's telling the truth. But in a not-so-perfect world, he could be a MAFIA bomb (that's right, bombs can be mafia too) and he's just doing this to easily gain info for the mafia...though this is very very unlikely we still can't rule it out unless he's checked. Like I said before, I'm going to wait it out for a phase or so before revealing anything just yet.

Also I'm unsure of my availability in the next few days as I'll be in Florida having a blast, so just be wary of that.

Last edited:
yes i did edit that post btw, i apologize. Won't happen again. I promise I didn't change anything from the original, just added stuff. I hate double posting. Especially when I'm forced to do it.

If Enzap takes me out of the game for breaking the rules then lynch him, he's mafia

The activity level is still awful.
All we have is 2 joke votes, 1 on Enzap and 1 on BAG.
How much time is remaining until the update anyway?

This entry is kinda odd. It's very...you, but it's just kinda weird. It's like you have a seperate win condition or something.

I dunno, maybe I'm just overanalyzing. Whatever.

As for the whole Elie thing I agree that giving him the benefit of the doubt could result in good things. In a perfect world he's a town bomb and he's just trying to gain information so we can get an easy win. And personally I think that he's telling the truth. But in a not-so-perfect world, he could be a MAFIA bomb (that's right, bombs can be mafia too) and he's just doing this to easily gain info for the mafia...though this is very very unlikely we still can't rule it out unless he's checked. Like I said before, I'm going to wait it out for a phase or so before revealing anything just yet.

Also I'm unsure of my availability in the next few days as I'll be in Florida having a blast, so just be wary of that.

I don't expect compliance immediately, but like I said, given the activity, in a situation like this (which I fully anticipated), this would allow people to be AFK and have it not punish town.

Mafia bombs could exist but it would assure the existence of an ITP, and that said ITP is a killing type role. That info's good for town, and any alignment checking role would be able to figure that out the moment they target me. UNLESS some scan ends up somehow making me appear as scum (which would involve me being a godfather, or I suppose a Tailor/Framer, which are equally silly in most circumstances).

Wait and see what comes up. Best case scenario, tomorrow, I'm not outed as lying scum and we know exactly how to continue. Worst case, I die and someone goes down with me.

The activity level is still awful.
All we have is 2 joke votes, 1 on Enzap and 1 on BAG.
How much time is remaining until the update anyway?

Disappointed in the lack of appearance by like, every other person in this game.

We need to consolidate. Evidently, I'm grasping at straws as far as pushing Enzap for anything. Sucks not knowing any player meta around here, but maybe the fresh perspective in general is a good thing. Two games of meta is hardly an analysis to rely on.

I'm entirely for voting an inactive to the dumps. While I have no intention of driving a mislynch, what we don't need is scum racking up information while town sits around with their thumb up their ass.

Dragelsnart and Bandido are like the first two people that jump to my mind when I think of just lynching somebody, and unless somebody has a reason to not lynch one of them, I honestly wouldn't withhold my vote. Bandido being the first person to sign up, confirming but not yet making a post doesn't do him any favours. Meta!Dragelsnart at least has that in his favor [no offense bro but I half-expected you to be inactive].

##Unvote Enzap
##Vote Bandido Bandera

Why do I have a feeling Elie is going to unvote at the last minute? The only reason why I voted is to tie up the votes.

Mid-phase kinda sorta not really it's too late to be considered mid-phase but I just finished exams so woo vote update:

BadAssGardevoir: I
Bandido Bandera: II

And yes, this phase will end at 1PM EST tomorrow.

Why does everyone keep forgetting about my vote against Kylo Ren?
He's clearly a Sith Lord out to get us all!

Anyway, it seems like Elieson has made his usual bombastic entrance (pun fully intended).
It is a little early to be trusting someone with absolutely no information to work with, however. I've seen/watched Elieson playing in Masters of the Whoniverse and Hogwarts Mafia, and he is an absolute wizard at these games (again, pun fully intended).
However, in both of those cases, he was Town. I have yet to see scum!Elieson, although Town is probably doomed if that ever happens.

*shrug* best thing I can think of is for the Cop, who if I know anything about the flavor of this game would likely be Santa himself, checks Elieson during the night phase. Assuming Elieson checks out as Town, that's a good first step.
ME being paranoid, though, wonders if Elieson is actually the Godfather and is making an information gathering gambit.

Two things in Elieson's favor.
1. This style of move is definitely his particular meta.
2. The odds of Elieson landing a role as convenient as Godfather are fairly low. I don't know anything about this particular flavor aside from something about a jolly fat man in a red suit that spies on people, but 1/15 isn't impossible, just very, very convenient.

For now, I'm going to be cautiously optimistic about Elieson.

*dies*

...well that worked out well. :p

Also, @returnofmastercrazyhand sorry for your loss. :(

PS: in case you haven't figured it out by now, I'm back and my Sabbath is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom