• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

Favourite Alola Pokemon so far?

• Total voters
What amazed me is that after all these years, all those fakemon seem to always have been drawn with the same style and designs that scream FAKKKEEEE!!! It almost as if they are all drawn by the same person, or may be there is a Fakemon company out there.

^I know, right?

Anyways, you guys probably discussed this list already, I'm not going to go back and read 12 pages to find out. It's a 4-chan list (natch) so 99.9% chance it's fake (natch). Anyway, I'm not really putting it here to discuss again, I'm basically calling it fake and suggesting that you guys be wary of any 'list' or 'leak' that has one or more of these things (of which this list has all of them):

1. a suspected ice type wolf pokemon.
2. a suspected psychic -type dolphin pokemon
3. a suspected dragon-type eeveelution.

These are all pokemon that the fandom really want to happen and leak-trollers put them on lists to generate excitement. Basically the more of them on any list, the more likely it is to be fake.

Why not do some sort of ambiguous kelpie-seal critter (water/fairy) that split-evolves some way into a unicorn (fairy/whatever) and a narwhal (water/fighting or whatever)?

I'd really just like to see a good mix of totally new pokemon, some prevos, some evos, and only a few megas and legendaries.

Literally been around since Gen V prerelease and I have wanted it ever since, only to be denied.
I seem to recall it floating around since before Gen IV. It's probably the single biggest wish the fandom has (even if I don't agree with the Psychic typing, a dolphin Pokemon would be sweet).

I remember the dolphin fakemon idea being passed around way back during gold and silver. Back then all the kids wanted a dolphin.

So much that some fell into denial and considered Lanturn to be a dolphin instead of the angler fish that it is.

A Water/Steel hammer head shark would be cool. A Dragon/Fighting pseudo legendary, legendary or regular pokemon would be awesome.

All I know is that I REALLY want the fossils to be prehistoric mammals. Doesn't matter if its the cliche woolly mammoth/saber tooth cat duo, or something more obscure like a prehistoric rhino and a giant sloth instead.
I totally want a saber tooth cat. Make it start out all cute and cuddly, then make it a razor-fanged horror when it evolves. The epicness of that would be off the charts.

And I'm on board for the dolphin idea. C'mon GF, we've been waiting for how long now?

All I know is that I REALLY want the fossils to be prehistoric mammals. Doesn't matter if its the cliche woolly mammoth/saber tooth cat duo, or something more obscure like a prehistoric rhino and a giant sloth instead.
We have a mammoth (kind of), rhino, and giant ground sloth already. I know we can have more than one, but I'd like it to be even more obscure if this was the case. Here's a list of "Top 10 prehistoric mammals" and I want to see Gigantopithecus.

what would you say to a pokemon that has Sleep Status always on entrance due to a new ability?
That when it wake ups it becomes stronger in total stats.

I would love to have a rock/electric fossil, that is based on a raptor, pretty frail but fast and good attack and a spinosaurus, but I'm not sure with the type on that one. Rock/Dark, Rock/Fire maybe even rock/fighting?
I'd like to see that.

I'd say that sounds incredibly niche and another Regigigas waiting to happen.
maybe as a ability for it? slow start was lame. This would rather be for something that would be abble to use also Assit and not only Sleep Talk and Rest.

Back
Top Bottom