• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have contacted Soaringdylan in private. Camp Half-Blood shall be placed a bit down in the queue. Combine that with Professor Layton and the next game is Talk Like a Pirate Mafia! @leetic; looks like you can get this through as soon as Elie's game gets a role PM sent.

Aye!

EDIT: Adding my Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft "Mafia" [9p] to the Queue. Picking this based on the poll I put up a while ago which I still have saved and going from most votes to least.

Last edited:
Please add to the Conceptual List:

I Can't Believe It's Not Super War Room Mafia Mafia 64 Mafia

NOC | 10p

&

Super War Room Mafia Mafia 64

NOC | 17p*

*Depending on activity, I'm preparing a 13p and a 17p setup. I'd prefer to run the 17p but I'll have both variants ready to go by the end of the month, and I'll confirm with a request to Queue them.

Added.

As in anyone but me? Whyy what did I do 2 u :3

Awe, come on now Zexy!

No, seriously though, I do have a reason with wanting an american MoD, Which will be revealed during the course of the game (I'll reveal it to the MoD as soon as they join our chat thread, naturally)

@Elementar; With Soaringdylan and Doctor Floptopus delaying their games, the next game in the queue would be In-Thread Attacks, hosted by me. I would like to delay that one as well, which means your Super Smash Bros. Mafia can get to signups right away.

:// The edit button is not there on ^ post?

So EBWODP, please add Pokemon Safari to the queue. I guess its classed as a mafia game, more or less.

Concept queue for now, currently an Idea of catching certain pokemon to win the game, whilst either disrupting or stealing the other players pokemon to help you.

Awkward to describe, yet another non normal game from me to you [emoji14]

After my Werewolf game in FTB goes along, I might make a Mafia here. The name would be...
What would the :censored: name be...
Oh...
Mafia, the Incomplete Story

After my Werewolf game in FTB goes along, I might make a Mafia here. The name would be...
What would the :censored: name be...
Oh...
Mafia, the Incomplete Story
Oh, so you hail from FTB, nice!
Is the setup ready or still in concept form? Asking so we can put it in the correct Queue.

Now that War of the Elements is over, I'm adding BMGf Murder Mystery to the queue. It's an 8 person NonMafia game. and definitely one that hasn't been sitting completed for over a year waiting for me to post it. Not that it'll be posted anytime soon, but may as well stick it up there.

I think that's it for the NonMafia games I have planned, now to finalize all the Mafia Games that are a quarter done

Oh, so you hail from FTB, nice!
Is the setup ready or still in concept form? Asking so we can put it in the correct Queue.
Conceptual please.

Okokok
Who's gonna host Spirit of Justice Mafia with me?
It'll either be Forces of Justice vs Killers or Returning Stars vs Gumshoe's Crew.
Conceptual queue for now please.

Okokok
Who's gonna host Spirit of Justice Mafia with me?
It'll either be Forces of Justice vs Killers or Returning Stars vs Gumshoe's Crew.
Conceptual queue for now please.
I can co-host if you'd like me to. But perhaps there are others who are bigger fans of the Ace Attorney franchise interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom