• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to add Yu-Gi-Oh TCG mafia to the main queue it's ready and it's a 12 player game no OC.
I will add it. We should specify that I'm co-hosting this with you :)
It's time to D-D-D-D-DUEL, people! The first YGO mafia game to actually be based on TCG mechanics is here! Coming soon to a War Room near you.

- The Micro Game Marathon [ready, ??p] (Hosted by @Zexy; )
- Hydra Mafia [ready, ??p] (Hosted by @Zexy; )
- Popcorn Mafia [ready, 11p] (Hosted by @Zexy; )
- Steins;Gate Mafia [ready, 8p] (Hosted by @Zexy; )
- Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V: Synchro Dimension Mafia [ready, 17p] (Hosted by @Zexy; )
- Be a Champion! - Matrix12 Mafia [ready, 17p] (Hosted by @Zexy; )
- Alignment Square Mafia [ready, 9p] (Hosted by @Zexy; )
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos Mafia [ready, 17p] (Hosted by @Zexy; )
- Nightfall in Palermo Mafia [ready, ??p] (Hosted by @Zexy; )
- No Effort Mafia [ready, ??p] (Hosted by @Zexy )
- Baccano! Mafia [ready, 13p] (Hosted by @Zexy; )
- Durarara! Mafia (Hosted by @Zexy; )
- Personality Types Mafia [16p] (Hosted by @Zexy; )
- RWBY Mafia (Hosted by @Zexy; )
- Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V: Xyz/Fusion Dimension Mafia [17p?] (Hosted by @Zexy; )
- Fakeclaim Mafia (Hosted by @Zexy; )
Zexy, you wanna tell me about this?

Zexy, you wanna tell me about this?
Those are the games I have in Concept form. They're not going to be hosted in quick succession and in a way that would cause trouble to the other players. Conceptual Queue order doesn't matter at all.

Those are the games I have in Concept form. They're not going to be hosted in quick succession and in a way that would cause trouble to the other players. Conceptual Queue order doesn't matter at all.
I was just messing with the hundreds of thousands of posts you have to be done.

Please add Sonic Anniversary Mafia to the conceptual queue! Not sure on player count yet (definitely no more than 17-18 though), but I'll probably have it done before Mario Party Mafia because playing Sonic & the Secret Rings again has given me inspiration. curse that Erazor Djinn duel though, I always hated that part Thank you!

Hate to be a pain, but can Anything Could Happen be removed from the games queue?

And can I have mythology mafia take up its slot? If not, please still keep it off the list. /I have my reasons/ [emoji14]

And since its another 3 game gap, please add Build-It 2, to the games queue.

Hate to be a pain, but can Anything Could Happen be removed from the games queue?

And can I have mythology mafia take up its slot? If not, please still keep it off the list. /I have my reasons/ [emoji14]

And since its another 3 game gap, please add Build-It 2, to the games queue.

Not a pain at all. Of course it can be removed with another game of yours taking up its slot.

When it comes to Build-It 2, however... first of all, will it be just Build-It 2 without the RM part? Is the setup already finished, I thought it isn't...

I was under the impression they were two seperate games, but we'll keep the RM/Buld-It game as the second in the series.

Since thats the case, remove Build-It 2 from the concept list.

And I want to get working on RMBuild-It soon then! >:D

Self-Reference

- Elieson's Clearly Superior Than All Other Versions of Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia [ready, 13p] (Hosted by @Elieson )
- Will Mafia [10p](Hosted by @Elieson )
- Human Anatomy Mafia (Hosted by @AussieEevee; and @Elieson; )
- I Can't Believe It's Not Super War Room Mafia Mafia 64 Mafia [10p] (Hosted by @Elieson; )
- Super War Room Mafia Mafia 64 [13p or 17p] (Hosted by @Elieson; )

@Zexy @TheCapsFan

Any reason why
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle City Finals Mafia [ready, 10p] (Hosted by @Elieson )

isn't on the Main Queue?

- Kirby Reverse Mafia (Hosted by @returnofMCH and @Pikochu )

- Final Fantasy Mafia (hosted by @returnofmastercrazyhand and @leetic)

- Capcom Mafia (Hosted by @returnofMCH and @AussieEevee )

- Fire Emblem Protagonist + Maybe More Mafia 2.0 (Hosted by @returnofMCH and @TheCapsFan )

these are my games
since the queue is looking rather empty on my front, I'll talk with one of my many cohosts about adding one to the queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom