• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
.. the URL said gif.. and I wasn't sure if it was my phone or not..

eea.gif

@Arrow of Light Some advice: Not all .gifs are animated, and checking whether the image works properly is worthwhile (More Options > Preview)

My phone is being throttled with the data which is why I was unsure.. my phone can be slow at times
I never have had any good experiences with phone browsing myself, don't think that really works well for more than quickly looking something up

Someone got too absorbed in the pyrotechnics. That reminds me....
*immolates thread to be sure* ^~^

Attention RM
Disney princesses have infiltrated and taken over the Bulbagarden staff! I'm one of the few fortunate survivors of the coup. I need help to take back the forums before it's too late. Only together can we save Bulbagarden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom