• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no thanks disney princesses are much cooler than bulba

no thanks disney princesses are much cooler than bulba
raw

except don't pls my appliance and tableware friends would miss you

Attention RM
Disney princesses have infiltrated and taken over the Bulbagarden staff! I'm one of the few fortunate survivors of the coup. I need help to take back the forums before it's too late. Only together can we save Bulbagarden!
...too little too late, I'm afraid. :p

Well, that's what makes this arc special. It's scheduled to end by November 1st.
Thank you for this crucial info.
We kept our hoofsies warm at home
Socks are very popular in the fandom, y'know.
That lightning should be no match for the Eternal powers of Fire, Ice and Water.
Electric ---Super-Effective---> Water
*Throws a super-giant Water Shuriken*
Hey! That's MY job!
*the water evaporates before it gets close*
Desolate Land?!
Attention RM
Disney princesses have infiltrated and taken over the Bulbagarden staff! I'm one of the few fortunate survivors of the coup. I need help to take back the forums before it's too late. Only together can we save Bulbagarden!
Count me in, @Slife!

Sign me in!
Great, we can use your Water Shuriken to fend off the flames of Molten Esmeralda!
Sounds like an impossible task, but I shall stand with you also, you have my magic.
Awesome! We'll need your power of friendship and magic to deal with Belle's army of inanimate objects.
Count me in, @Slife!
That's what I like to hear soldier! I'm assigning you to take care of Snow Queen Elsa. Are you up for the task?

Guys, don't listen to Slife. Much like myself, Ariel, and Elsa, he's heard that I banned Belle for reading and is just looking to take over as the new Section Head of F&G.

Once he's done using you to meet his goals, he will rule this section with an iron fist...assuming you actually succeed in defeating myself, Ariel, and Elsa.
If Maniacal Engineer was still here, he'd give you the exact odds against your success, but trust me, yours odds of succeeding are slim to none. :)

Then what if the members rise up against all of you and gain our freedom instead? :p
I'd have to begin my master plan a little early...well technically it was Maniacal Engineer's master plan, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I used it in an emergency.

*the water evaporates before even coming close*

Maniacal Engineer merely had the protection of the Eternal Flames of Troll Hell. I am, essentially, a physical embodiment of Hellfire.
A little water isn't going to dampen my spirits.

Also, just had my first instance of forgetting that I changed my username when logging in...that was kinda funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom