• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM13: HD and Denise

The ocean...

• is a frand of min

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • has my brother

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • glows radiantly in the Autumn

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • brings joy to all of the good lawyers

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • smells

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • smells good

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • i don't know what that is

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • ...MAN TAKE ME BY THE HAND TAKE ME TO THE LAND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what's sad? I've seen role plays get crazier than this over on the Smashboard's forum games lol. I mean to the point where some of the regulars went into hiding in other parts of the forum threads until it was over :ROFLMAO:.

Look at what you did to ME, guys. See, I told you this thread became Sonic Boom!

Cause you're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no,
you're in then you're out,
You're up then you're down,
You're wrong when it's right,
It's black then it's white

So you wanna play with magic?
Boy, you should know whatcha falling for
Baby do you dare to do this
Cause I'm coming atcha like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, perfect storm
Cause once you're mine, once you're mine
There's no going back

*Still smashing things*
*Suddenly stops glowing and floating*
*The Chaos Emeralds scatter through the sky or whatever happens to them at the ends of every Sonic game*
Oh... Yeah... That's right... Super forms have a time limit... maybe should've saved that particular trump card...

I don't really follow baseball... You are talking about baseball right?
Evidently much shorter than Super Saiyan God. Much shorter.
Oh come on, in Battle of Gods SSG lasted like 10 minutes tops. Granted in game a Super Form can only last 50 seconds without surplus rings, but this is RM, RM Super Forms apparently last about an hour.

Oh come on, in Battle of Gods SSG lasted like 10 minutes tops. Granted in game a Super Form can only last 50 seconds without surplus rings, but this is RM, RM Super Forms apparently last about an hour.
You gotta watch Super. It lasted for about 4 whole episodes. That's around 90 minutes in real time.

You gotta watch Super. It lasted for about 4 whole episodes. That's around 90 minutes in real time.
Is it dubbed yet? I'm not watching until it's dubbed. I just can't stand Goku's Japanese voice. You can't take real time either, you've gotta try and find some sense of scale, cutaways and parts that were glossed over can throw in-universe time out of whack with run time. 10 minutes for Battle of Gods was an overstatement, since that fight looked to be pretty quick. I don't know what the fight's pacing was like in Super, but in Battle of Gods it looked to go by pretty darn quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom