• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia ~ Endgame (Until the day we meet again...) ~ TOWN AND JESTER WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll VOTE: jackatlasred

His role is very weird. A friendly neighbour-doctor thing----y? He's the best bet we've got in my eyes.

UNVOTE: Seth Rollins.
VOTE: jackatlasred.

Still think something is weird with Seth, but jack's scummy nature can't be denied.

Olive said:
Can you convey the answer to me now, or has the time not yet come?
jackatlasred said:
The answer is yet to come it is too soon now.
Olive said:
The hour draws ever closer, and I have difficulty understanding why the answer would be revealed to you yet you not be able to provide it to me. I have been under the impression that it was presented for that sole purpose. Many could be saved by the information you hold,
jackatlasred said:
JK @Olive I know where I stand and have stood there from the beginning.
Olive said:
So you are not the one fated to solve the minor of the Mysteries?

Or has your research simply not come to fruition yet?
jackatlasred said:
I am not, I have no such research. I only seek but one thing for myself.
What did this all mean exactly...

Also apparently Lone_Garurumon listed jack as 'highly scum' in one of his reads before (can't find the post, this game is long:eek:) but Human said it in one of his posts I skimmed past but I'm not sure how relevant that is or if it should even be relevant.

What was up with the untouchable number thing btw?

Pikochu said:
The following players that had digits with a 2 and 5 are Gavin, WolfOwl, Seth and Ghostly.
If @Olive was indicating that something suspicious was up with a player with an untouchable number, it would really only leave Seth being that myself, Gavin, and Wolf are cleared at this point.

HOLD UP

UNVOTE: jackatlasred

I literally woke up thinking about this game and it hit me that jack might be Alain/Mairin because nothing else fits them so far and he said that he's not just one character. Or maybe Diantha/Gardevoir and Reflect is the reason he can rolestop.

Ghostly's mention of the untouchable numbers and Olive... if it meant the player's with those digits, then it has to be Seth. If it means the number of scum, then we're dealing with 5, but it might have been about the players...

The thing is, I'm fairly certain that Seth is not Sawyer, and if he's the character that best fits, then that's not a good sign. Someone brought up during this phase how he didn't out Garurumon and Elieson immediately in his post. Then we have Lone_Garurumon's votes during D4. When Elieson's wagon became the second largest, Garurumon desperately seemed to switch between any other viable wagon, being TheCapsFan and jackatlasred. Being a fairly new player, he might've legitimately been trying to save the godfather through any means necessary and not have thought about the consequences of his votes.

And also, we've got two known protective roles. My Seraph Knight (which I can only set once and it remains on that player the whole game) and Matrix's Babysitter, which is dangerous due to the potential of two players dying. Combined with also having lovers... we very well might have a 3rd protective ability in jack's Rolestopper.

UGH I JUST DON'T KNOW, BOTH HAVE POINTS AGAINST THEM

How much do we believe TheCapsFan? Because like I said before, I don't think that both watcher and scientist are on the same side. Scientist was only 2x, though it kind of functions as a weak role cop and may compensate for the fact that Zexy's JOAT had only 1x rolecop. But THE ENCRYPTOR......... that was before moonbird was subbed out... Though encryptor/scientist could fit Xerosic.

@Elementar I don't know if you can answer this, but can scum put in actions for their teammates?

The thing is, I'm fairly certain that Seth is not Sawyer, and if he's the character that best fits, then that's not a good sign.
I think I understand the hint here so he really can't be whomever this kid is if that's the case. Is there really no other character that fits watcher though? As I've said probably 10 times in this game lol I don't watch the XY&Z anime so I can't exactly speculate on this.

While I can see jack being a third protective role in a game like this, he's been weirdly contradictory what with the whole 'blocking' thing that's really confusing. His role PM has to be straight-forward enough like the rest of ours, so it must just come out and say what his role is and does. Is it an all blocking ability or is an all doctor protection ability? Its gotta say.

How much do we believe TheCapsFan? Because like I said before, I don't think that both watcher and scientist are on the same side. Scientist was only 2x, though it kind of functions as a weak role cop and may compensate for the fact that Zexy's JOAT had only 1x rolecop. But THE ENCRYPTOR......... that was before moonbird was subbed out... Though encryptor/scientist could fit Xerosic.
I trust him not only because of his overall helpfulness as far as looking into Olive's words goes and general pro-town attitude, but when Wolf was voting Cap Day 4, Lone_Garurumon started to bandwagon off of it with little reasoning (probably just because he was getting votes I guess) and then only switched off of it when jack was also getting votes later in the phase.

Guys, try to think of everything I can be. My role I mean. I can't nameclaim. But you should find out someway.

What I find weird about jack is his weird claim. A friendly neighbor-doc? I don't get it.

Before delving into the trials of this day, I will share with you a compilation of what I believe to be the true nature of this battle. What I will convey to you has guided my thinking since mine eyes were opened, and with the final hour drawing near and with no one having objected to my sharing of this knowledge with you, I hope that it will provide at least an evanescent illumination of what is at stake with every passing cycle.

Regarding the nature of this existence into which we have all been thrust, I have this to say.

It has been my opinion since mine eyes were opened that this game has gone far beyond the two dimensional format of which many believe it is composed. All that has been revealed to me, all the puzzles that I have been told to solve, the fact that I know with all my sanity that there exists a larger threat just beyond all of our perception, leads me to believe that there is some component to this game that lies outside the realm of normality, a mechanism that has yet to be triggered. A second phase that has yet to begin.

I have received no vision outright confirming this, but here is the ultimate reason why I believe there is a greater villain that surpasses even Team Flare in this challenge. If you all recall, in the saga upon which our adventures have been based, even past the freeing of the Zygardes from the control of Team Flare and past Lysander’s retreat in defeat, there arose the raw power of the Megalith, an all-consuming force that sought only the destruction of this planet, regardless of alignment. I have the deepest confidence that this is our true and ultimate threat, one that is to remain hidden until the final hour. I furthermore hold that this force has been feeding off of the life forces of those extinguished by this lesser conflict, hence why the red symbols represented in my visions yet move, working against us under the manipulation of the Megalith.

Everything that I have been presented this game tells me that there is a larger threat looming over us, one that has yet to reveal itself in full. This, I hold is the true nature of this match. This is not just a battle between the Heroes of Kalos and those of the Team Flare; this is a battle – I believe – that will pit the forces of balance and light against the very incarnation of mindless destruction.

There exists an alternate possibility, though given the nature of my visions I believe that this possibility is too mundane, though all possibilities exist until Fate has its way, so I shall share this thought too with you all.

Turning back to the saga upon which this story is derived, after the fall of Lysander, the one known as Xerosic retreated and sought to create Team Flare anew, this time under his guidance. To aid him in this endeavor, he used a laser of hypnotic properties to begin winning servants over to his side. I fear that since Xerosic still walks amongst us he may be striving to finish what his master started, and in doing so is slowly turning those who were once allied with us into our enemies.

All that has been revealed to me suggests that the final battle has yet to come and that this match has a second phase that may or may not have yet commenced. Which of those possibilities, if either truly is the case, is the actual path that Fate will take is yet obscured by the fog of uncertainty, though I will state again what I have revealed many times now.

The greatest threat to the survival of this world has not yet been revealed in full to any. Whatever this threat may be we must be ready to face it together, or we will certainly all be extinguished as individuals.

Allow me a moment to inform myself on what has transpired since I last left my alter.

I think it's a bad idea.
She's had plenty of time to come up with a convincing fake claim, so It does look like she's got an important towny role.

Olive looks genuine town enough. I still want to hear if they're Restless Spirit. @Olive
Matrix and Pikochu look town for the claims.
I'm confirmed and cop cleared.
Ghostly and Caps have confirmed roles...
If Steven Stone isn't in this game, I'm going to cry.

I said it before, but if Seth isn't Sawyer, then the role is either Diantha or Blaziken Mask. Xerosic as watcher doesn't add up because Lysandre left him in charge of the Lab development and Alain+other scientists were scouting members over the region.

And again, the wild card is Alain. Town? or Mafia?

1. If Alain is paired with Manon, it would clear jackatlasred.

2. Alain could also exist as a powerful townie.

3. If Alain is mafia: First, he can't exist as another player because the mafia:town ratio would be unbalanced. The game is barely 1:3 with independents. It's still within the ratio, but with the lovers and such, it's more likely a risky setup. Second, there was nothing in the anime where Alain interacted with Xerosic friendly enough to work with him. So he wouldn't fit jackatlasred's description of his role.

Of course, we can't rule out the host's free expression of the game flavor. jackatlasred could have lied about his role, too.

But at this point, I think he's the best bet for now.

While I can see jack being a third protective role in a game like this, he's been weirdly contradictory what with the whole 'blocking' thing that's really confusing. His role PM has to be straight-forward enough like the rest of ours, so it must just come out and say what his role is and does. Is it an all blocking ability or is an all doctor protection ability? Its gotta say.
In a way, his claim is kind of both so that might be causing the confusion? According to mafiascum, Rolestopper can potentially block everything and seems to be up to the host's discretion on if it blocks kills or not. Mafiascum has it listed as an action you target just one player with, but it being 1x might explain the difference. Honestly, I just don't know anymore. But you have a point about Garurumon's vote on Caps seeming more hasty like it might've been an attempt to pin a mislynch on him, and if Seth doesn't fit Xerosic like Klavier says, that only really leaves jack I guess.
Guys, try to think of everything I can be. My role I mean. I can't nameclaim. But you should find out someway.
Obviously you can't answer this, but if you're town, possibly Mairin since her wiki description says she followed Alain around a lot before joining him?

Screw it, this is going in circles and it's true that jack's actual behavior is the scummiest of the remaining suspects. And if not TheCapsFan and not Seth if Xerosic doesn't fit watcher at all, then guess I'll put my vote back on jack. This game is making me lose my mind lol.

VOTE: jackatlasred

@Klavier Gavin I'm cop cleared too as is Ghostly :p

Jack has been contradictory and really I think he'll give us the answers we need.

Also by saying he is more than one char probably means something like Alain and charizard not something like the livers. In other words his role is literally two characters in it.

Okay so Olive is saying that Team Flare is dead and the main Herat now is a Xerosic...who is cult. If you read Olive's post it's basically a confirmation that there is indeed a cult.

This may be why we are all puzzled. Everyone here seems legit: but some of us have been converted. I think that person is jack and that may be why he invented this doc role he has.

I still think our best bet is jack. He's been scummy lately.
Regarding the nature of this existence into which we have all been thrust, I have this to say.

It has been my opinion since mine eyes were opened that this game has gone far beyond the two dimensional format of which many believe it is composed. All that has been revealed to me, all the puzzles that I have been told to solve, the fact that I know with all my sanity that there exists a larger threat just beyond all of our perception, leads me to believe that there is some component to this game that lies outside the realm of normality, a mechanism that has yet to be triggered. A second phase that has yet to begin.

I have received no vision outright confirming this, but here is the ultimate reason why I believe there is a greater villain that surpasses even Team Flare in this challenge. If you all recall, in the saga upon which our adventures have been based, even past the freeing of the Zygardes from the control of Team Flare and past Lysander’s retreat in defeat, there arose the raw power of the Megalith, an all-consuming force that sought only the destruction of this planet, regardless of alignment. I have the deepest confidence that this is our true and ultimate threat, one that is to remain hidden until the final hour. I furthermore hold that this force has been feeding off of the life forces of those extinguished by this lesser conflict, hence why the red symbols represented in my visions yet move, working against us under the manipulation of the Megalith.

Everything that I have been presented this game tells me that there is a larger threat looming over us, one that has yet to reveal itself in full. This, I hold is the true nature of this match. This is not just a battle between the Heroes of Kalos and those of the Team Flare; this is a battle – I believe – that will pit the forces of balance and light against the very incarnation of mindless destruction.

There exists an alternate possibility, though given the nature of my visions I believe that this possibility is too mundane, though all possibilities exist until Fate has its way, so I shall share this thought too with you all.

Turning back to the saga upon which this story is derived, after the fall of Lysander, the one known as Xerosic retreated and sought to create Team Flare anew, this time under his guidance. To aid him in this endeavor, he used a laser of hypnotic properties to begin winning servants over to his side. I fear that since Xerosic still walks amongst us he may be striving to finish what his master started, and in doing so is slowly turning those who were once allied with us into our enemies.

All that has been revealed to me suggests that the final battle has yet to come and that this match has a second phase that may or may not have yet commenced. Which of those possibilities, if either truly is the case, is the actual path that Fate will take is yet obscured by the fog of uncertainty, though I will state again what I have revealed many times now.

The greatest threat to the survival of this world has not yet been revealed in full to any. Whatever this threat may be we must be ready to face it together, or we will certainly all be extinguished as individuals.

Allow me a moment to inform myself on what has transpired since I last left my alter.

Olive is saying don't focus on Team Flare: focus on the cult. This makes me suspect all of you I'm going crazy with his game lol

Were also assuming there are four mafia and not five. If there are five e could be Alain. Human said Alain helped flare.
Sure he helped them with mega evolution energy, but in the end he derailed all their plans.

So yes I mean I am two character.

Also as far as I know my roles come from each character.

As for who I fit for roles there isn't a single bad person who my role fits even if it's telling a person I'm fake town. Which character apart from Lysandre does that? Sure I could be roleblocker but that's gone too. There's not a role for me left in mafia if you think about it.

Vote: seth rollins

Another option as far as I know.
People are still calling my rolestopper doctor. Plus he's been saying to not focus on mafia as much as the cult the whole game.

I presumed that once a hyper-majority was reached communication was to cease. With that not being the case, I have an opportunity to see to it that justice is pursued with the illumination of truth to guide the way.

After much deliberation on what I have gathered and what has been said here today, I venture to advocate for a moment of reflection before the Sun sets on this day.

When my eyes were first opened, I saw that jackatlasred was surrounded by the mists of twilight, seeming to dwell on one side of the fray then existing almost simultaneously on the opposite side. At one point I even believed that he may have been the one to whom our enemies swore their allegiance. With Lysander now defeated, and with the nature of whom jackatlasrd claims to be and the roles associated with these individuals, I believe that if he ever did dwell at the table of our enemies he perhaps does so no longer.

He claims to have the properties of the one who blocks roles, Alain and his Charizard certainly were the greatest role blockers of all in that they blocked Ash from attaining his victory at the Kalos League. Concerning the doctor potential, Alain dedicated his very existence to protecting those he cared about. I do not know with certainty that what jackatlasred says is true, but I would be doing my gift a disservice not to note that I do see some earnestness in what he has to say.

In times of tribulation the truth can very easily become obscured by the darkness brought on by fear. Every innocent death allows our foes to only grow in strength though.

I advocate not that jack should be sparred, nor that any other be condemned in his place, but rather that the decision made here is one of balance and is rooted in the truth.

I still want to hear if they're Restless Spirit.

I have yet to receive word from my Patron whether or not my nature can be revealed in full.

I will say this. To say that I am simply a Restless Spirit would be to suggest that the activation of my gift was the result of actions taken be an external force against me. I was very much fully in control of my fate when I made the decision to ask that my Patron bestow upon me his blessing an lay before me the infinite expanse of the Universe.

Plus he's been saying to not focus on mafia as much as the cult the whole game.

On this point jackatlasred, you are very much wrong in your accusations against the one known as Seth Rollins. There is indeed a greater darkness beyond our perception, one that only grows in its threat the longer it is allowed to be ignored. Seth is very wise to see this and ask that others follow suit.

I'll be reading up on the thread. Last day of classes yesterday and decided to go out drinking last night.

Thoughts will be posted.

I furthermore hold that this force has been feeding off of the life forces of those extinguished by this lesser conflict, hence why the red symbols represented in my visions yet move, working against us under the manipulation of the Megalith.

I was assuming that the red dots in your visions were dead players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom