• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia ~ Endgame (Until the day we meet again...) ~ TOWN AND JESTER WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that Seth is scum. He wouldn't out two of his scum teammates with his watch results (though LG WAS originally withheld from us when he revealed his results), and honestly I think he's been townier than Jackatlasred over the game as a whole.

That has to be one hell of a WIFOM on Seth being scum.

Also apparently Lone_Garurumon listed jack as 'highly scum' in one of his reads before

My thoughts on this is that it's probably to try to save Jack to make him appear town. As far as I can remember, jack to me is CWAC.

Ghostly's mention of the untouchable numbers and Olive... if it meant the player's with those digits, then it has to be Seth. If it means the number of scum, then we're dealing with 5, but it might have been about the players...

From Olive:

As I said, the number of our foes is a digit that is untouchable. I pray that one fluent in the science of mathematics my understand.

I'm truly confused at this point if the non-town member has a 2 or 5 on sign ups or just means 5 non-town players whose win con is to take down town.

That has to be one hell of a WIFOM on Seth being scum.

It's a little WIFOM-y but seriously, two teammates? You've gotta have some serious balls to out two teammates.

...Not to say that Seth doesn't have serious balls. I wouldn't know that.

I was assuming that the red dots in your visions were dead players.

I am certain that they are, yet they still move. I figure that this symbolizes something that ought to be noticed, though I have no explanation for this that exists within the realm of feasibility, save my theory concerning the unleashed Megalith, consuming the life forces of those who have been extinguished.

If Xerosic reclaiming Team Flare is the true threat then I would doubt the presence of the Megalith, yet that then does not explain why the symbols - red and blue - change their positions from cycle to cycle.

Night 5 ~ Broken
Night 5 ~ Broken

Official Votals

jackatlasred (7) - WolfOwl, TheCapsFan, Klavier Gavin, Seth Rollins, Ghostly, FinalArcadia, MatrixChap
Seth Rollins (1) - jackatlasred

Watching Ash’s body flop onto the ground sparked hatred in Alain’s heart. His mentor, whom he called a friend, was betraying all of Kalos. And the boy that brought him true happiness through battling was laying on the stone cold floor and oblivious to the world.

“Alain, I don’t have time for your annoyance. I really need to finish Team Flare’s plans and-“

The floor burst open like a volcano and fire leapt towards the sky in a heated frenzy. The roaring flames consumed the moment and Lysandre. He stumbled backwards to avoid instant incineration, but this time, he didn’t fall from the edge on purpose. He fell to his death.

Team Flare’s old leader was gone, but as it so happened, there was one already in waiting. His presence on the screens made sure of it.

“Hello Kalos! Team Flare are in great sorrow to reveal that our leader Lysandre, is dead. But it is from his ashes that we will build a new Team Flare in the hope of completing his goals. I, Xerosic, will lead Neo-Team Flare to the world’s inevitable destruction and rebirth.”

His face flicked off and Alain sprinted over to Charizard.

“Charizard, head to Flare HQ now!”

The jet-black dragon flapped majestically into the air. He signaled to leave, but not before he glanced one last time at Ash’s figure, and his Pikachu standing sulkily beside it.

“I will be back.”

He turned away solemnly and Charizard burst into action.

“…Pika”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Alain!”

Marin, Professor Sycamore, Serena and Steven Stone had made their way out of the building in time to see Alain’s heroic silhouette enter the horizon. They joined him as he landed on the ground.

“Everyone… Lysandre’s dead. Xerosic now leads Team Flare. I have a feeling that there is something coming that none of us can stop.”

Serena had one question on her mind, and it was prioritized above everything else. “Where’s Ash?”

Alain stared at the ground, but glanced up regretfully into her eyes. “He… He’s on the roof of Prism Tower, unconscious.”

The response was the sound of silence. The expression on her face drooped and lost contentment.

“Okay.”

CRASH

Another explosion filled the air, as well as the metal frame of Team Flare HQ ripping apart painfully. A large, stone entity burst from the building, and it didn’t take anyone long to notice that it was in th shape of Zygarde. A long, low-pitched hum spread through the air and the group of heroes took a step back. A large Megalith was now their opposition.

The unconscious Chespie in Mairin’s arms began to glow green again, and it slowly levitated skywards and out of her care.

“Chespie!” Its defenseless frame projected towards the beast, and its body was consumed into its core. Chespie was gone.

“No, Chespie!” Mairin continued to scream and ran towards the Megalith. Alain chased after her, yelling her name to try and reach her mind. But he knew it was no use. Mairin had the same care for Chespie that Ash had for Pikachu, that Bonnie had for Squishy and Serena had for Ash performing.

“No, Mairin!” He dived to grab her as she reached for the Megalith’s body. They crashed to the ground, and they turned up their heads to see more plant roots hovering over their body. Still in a scared embrace, the plants fell onto the bodies and trapped them from the outside world. Shock riddled the other’s hearts and the pair was lost in the rubble.

Jackatlasred was lynched. They were…

Hello jackatlasred. You are Alain and Mairin.

250px-Alain_and_Mairin.png

You are the winner of the Kalos League and the girl who found you during the Mega Evolution arc. You own a very strong (and OP) Charizard capable of mega evolution, and your Chespin helped Squsihy escape Team Flare before entering a coma.

Despite being quite dejected to most people, Alain is very protective of the people he loves. Mairin, on the other hand, is very approachable and kind. Because of this, you are the Kalos Heroes’ Rolestopper Friendly Neighbour. On one night only, you can protect someone from all night actions (except for Strongman). You can do this by replying to this PM with Save: [Player]. Additionally, you can tell one player that you are town aligned. You can do this by replying to this PM with Talk To: [Player].

You are aligned with the Kalos Heroes, and win when you have eliminated all of Team Flare.

jackatlasred was lynched. They were a 1 x Rolestopper and 1 x Friendly Neighbour and was aligned with the Kalos Heroes.

The Megalith groaned heavily as it moved. It ignored the rest of the group and started pushing its way through the forest. Sycamore grabbed out his research pad and started poking at the screen. After a few seconds, he labelled his findings.

“I’ve projected its course. It’s heading towards the Sundial in Anistar City.”

It seemed as though silence engulfed the world around them, and any hope for survival laid broken under the rubble with the rest of Kalos’ hopes.

It is now Night 5. You have 24 hours to submit your night actions, and the phase will end at 12:00pm on Monday the 5th of December GMT+10.

Last edited:
Sorry, jack... At this point, unless something really wacky is going on, my eyes are on Seth. If Sycamore is an important enough character to be mentioned in the FT and thus make sense with TheCapsFan, then that really only leaves Seth. Though Elementar said that the FT isn't really including hints, but pretty much everyone in the FT has been a role so far.

What that means with the Megalith possibility, I have no clue. But it's got to be one of Seth/Caps as Xerosic. If Lone_Garurumon was legitimately trying to follow any wagon that could prevent a 2nd scum from dying, then that's another sign at Seth since Garurumon did vote TheCapsFan.

In the meantime, I wonder if there's anyway to figure out Olive's mystery riddle thing and if it would help us now to do so.

“I’ve projected its course. It’s heading towards the Sundial in Anistar City.”

And so it begins.

I failed to deduce the full identities of the Chosen Ones so that they may have been saved. I failed to provide all the answers you sought to uncover Team Flare. I've failed to make progress in solving the Mystery that will defeat the Darkness.

I've failed you. I'm sorry.

Before the night is over I will provide a complete and coherent text of the what I know of the Mystery. Perhaps you all can finish what I started.

Welp... sorry jackatlasred :(

Caps looks scummy, too. Seth had outed my visitors before I claimed my role, and I've rarely seen mafia say they were unable to use their action because of real life/they forgot/etc. It arouses suspicion. They'd be safer lying about a fake result.

Caps could have done so. He might be the mafia rolecop. Claims to have gotten Restless Spirit but it's not a confirmed role. Olive never gave a direct yes when I asked twice whether they were Restless Spirit. It looks loke they've got a huge restriction on what they post, and if Olive can't claim anything, then Caps isn't completely cleared.

Welp... sorry jackatlasred :(

Caps looks scummy, too. Seth had outed my visitors before I claimed my role, and I've rarely seen mafia say they were unable to use their action because of real life/they forgot/etc. It arouses suspicion. They'd be safer lying about a fake result.

Caps could have done so. He might be the mafia rolecop. Claims to have gotten Restless Spirit but it's not a confirmed role. Olive never gave a direct yes when I asked twice whether they were Restless Spirit. It looks loke they've got a huge restriction on what they post, and if Olive can't claim anything, then Caps isn't completely cleared.
I don't think Caps is lying. Whoever is the restless spirit might just be lying about their role since being open about t means they aren't targeted by mafia.

Btw @FinalArcadia if you protect matrix, he can protect someone.

And again nothing on me. It messes with my role.

Phase Extension
Should my flame be extinguished either by the forces of Darkness or as a result of my own failures, I share now with you all that has been revealed to me of the Mysteries. I am permitted to submit two answers per phase of daylight. I have been informed that one amongst you will be given the power to submit answers to my Patron should I cease to be able to.

The First Puzzle:

There exists a world where all who dwell within live in darkness. In another land, all dwell in the light. A stranger is trapped in twilight, forced to choose between two identical doors. One door leads to darkness, the other to light. There is one amongst you who dwells in this twilight. This one knows the door through which you must pass. Who holds this answer?

Answer: Hellcrow

The First Mystery:

There stood before me three pillars of energy, each monolith supporting the ancient weight of this region's balance. The pillars, though opposing in nature, were bound together by their dedication to their duty. Then another of an almost inhuman design, one with fear in his heart, came to stand before these pillars. He tempted them with promises of power and independence and of a new world created with only his image in mind, and so one of these pillars was drawn away, one left in pursuit, and one - far too easily drawn into conflict - remained as the bastion to be divided. The balance was lost, and the greatest power of all had been given autonomy, free from the constraints of balance. The orbit of power amongst the people of Kalos has been disrupted. This is the first Mystery and the doorway to the second.

The Second Puzzle:

You can find us in darkness but never in light.
We are present in daytime but absent at night.
In the deepest of shadows, we hide in plain sight.

Answer: Not Lies, Not Elieson

The Second Mystery:

Not yet revealed.

The Third Puzzle:

Something pertaining to the Visions of Symbols?

The Third Mystery:

Not yet revealed.

Day 6 ~ Offline
Day 6 ~ Offline

The rest of Kalos had been surprised by Xerosic’s rise to the top that no one thought of how he got to it. Only one person knew how, and he was too emotionally broken to do anything about it.

Clemont’s Luxray heaved a breath of air slowly as Xerosic’s Malamar fell down. It’s eyes were replaced with the classic swirls that represented defeat. A red beam surrounded it and it was summoned back into the mysterious confines of the Pokéball in Xerosic’s hand.

“I… I don’t know how.”

“This is my gym. No one can take it away from me.” He stepped forward and forced Xerosic backwards. The large scientist fell backwards into a trap door and was silenced.

“Clembot, how are you doing with shutting down the system?”

“zzt-Quite well master Clemont. I am almost done. However, this is one small problem.”

“Yes?”

“In order for this to be successful, I need to overload the system, which means that I will do the same. My memory chip will be destroyed.”

“…No, there’s another way. I’m sure.” Clemont tried to disguise his voice with happiness, but even a robot such as Clembot could see through the false act. He started rummaging through useless tools to reassure himself that there was a silver lining around the corner, but Clembot had to highlight the inevitable fact.

“Master, it’s okay. I need to do this.”

Clemont sat still, staring through the lens of his glasses towards the ground. “What if I can’t?”

“Master Clemont, it has been an honour getting to know you and serve with you. You have given me the ability to see amazing things, and I thank you for that. But I am ready. This is for the good of everyone. I will live on in memory.”

Sniffles besieged the noiseless background for a few moments, then once again, silence ruled. Clemont sat up straighter, readjusted his glasses and looked towards the panel.

“Okay.” He began to press buttons and it came down to the moment. All that was left was the imminent force of pushing down that ENTER button. “Just know I feel the same way.” It was with these words that he pushed his finger down hesitantly. Short beeps began to arise in the air and quicken up pace. They soon merged together to form one long siren, and it ended with a large bang. Clembot’s head cracked backwards, and smoke streamed from its top. The mechanical body dropped violently and smashed against the hard floor. Clemont’s face drooped in regret and fell onto Clembot’s cold chest. The Mega Evolution Ray was destroyed, and Z2 was freed from Team Flare’s control. But none of that mattered in comparison to this. Clemont was heartbroken, and was oblivious to the fact Xerosic had escaped the trap door from underneath and had locked down the tower, preventing Clemont’s escape.

Ghostly was killed. They were…

Hello Ghostly. You are Clemont and Clembot.

latest

You are the intelligent Electric type Gym Leader of Lumiose City. You built your partner Clembot, who takes care of the gym when you are away. You shared one of the most emotional scenes of the XY&Z anime after you were forced to erase Clembot’s memory.

You are very skilled inventors, despite the fact that most of your inventions blow up in your face. Because of this, you are the Kalos Heroes’ Inventor. You have the ability to build one of three inventions, then pass them onto someone else the next night phase. You will not be able to use them yourself. Your inventions are listed below:

· Aipom Arm

· Walkie Talkie

· Pokemon Finder

You don’t know what these inventions do. You can create them by replying to this PM with Invent: [Item Name]. This will take the night phase to create. You can then pass it on to someone else the next night by replying to this PM with Give Invention To: [Player]. You will not be able to create an invention and give another one away on the same night.

You are aligned with the Kalos Heroes, and win when you have eliminated all of Team Flare.

Ghostly was killed. They were an Inventor and was aligned with the Kalos Heroes.

It was after this that Xerosic climbed into the Team Flare jet and headed towards Team Flare HQ in order to start the countdown for the release of the Megalith. Soon, he was flying over the large stone body as it pushed through the forest and towards the Sundial. But a grunt had a message for him, and he didn’t like it.

“Uhh, Master Xerosic?”

“Yes?”

“There seems to be a group of people gathering at the end of the stretch of land before the water. It includes that annoying group and the Kalos Gym Leaders.”

It is now Day 6. The phase will end in 48 hours at 3:00pm on Wednesday the 7th of December GMT+10. Note, this is likely to change, so stay tuned. However, it may end before then if a Hyper-Majority is reached. With 8 players remaining, this will occur with 6 votes.

Additionally, @Seth Rollins did you ever mention who you watched N1?

@Olive I'm kind of confused about the mysteries; is there actually an answer to the First Mystery that we need to solve? The way it's worded, I'm not even sure what it's looking for. Do maybe the Primal forms of the Hoenn Weather Trio have something to do with it? Again, I'm not very familiar with the XY&Z anime, but it seems like those three may correspond somehow to the pillars, but I dunno.
Question to everyone

Is there really a cult?
At this point, I'm thinking no since we've seen no evidence or it nor has the flavor text really mentioned anything other than Xerosic (who seems connected to the Megalith FT-wise rather than them being two separate things to worry about).

If that's true, the brightside of things is that we still have some time to work out Xerosic, though hopefully we can lynch correctly this phase and end it. It just it has to be either TheCapsFan or Seth Rollins. If we know now that scum could put in actions for its teammates, that means it is possible that TheCapsFan could have been the encryptor role that affected the lovers. Possibly 1x encryptor, 2x scientist (since that part at least seems legitimate one way or another), and that could fit Xerosic nicely. Seth... it just seems so risky to have outed so many scum in those watcher results if he was scum.

Is there really a cult?

If Xerosic reforming Team Flare is not the paramount of threats, then the greatest Darkness must be the force of the Megalith.

I'm kind of confused about the mysteries; is there actually an answer to the First Mystery that we need to solve? The way it's worded, I'm not even sure what it's looking for.

I believe that the Mysteries are to be pondered, not solved. Once all three have been fully revealed, they will - I believe - provide us with the illumination of truth needed to fully vanquish the force of Darkness.

Do maybe the Primal forms of the Hoenn Weather Trio have something to do with it? Again, I'm not very familiar with the XY&Z anime, but it seems like those three may correspond somehow to the pillars, but I dunno.

I once thought that the three pillars referred to the forces of Xerneas, Yvetal, and Zygarde. The former two of those entities had no place in the original saga upon which this adventure is based though, while the trio of Hoenn did conform to the mechanizations of Lysander. I can only presume that you are correct.

As an update on the Second Puzzle, the answer is also not "The Letter E" or "TheCapsFan".

Lastly, I have again been gifted by my Patron.

zAHl3pZ.jpg

I know not with objectivity of the natures of the ones known as Seth Rollins and TheCapsFan. I do know that there is one amongst you who is fated to provide me with the key to solving one of the Mysteries in our hour of need. If the Fan of Caps truly is the Professor, then I would ask that his life be sparred. If another has uncovered this key, I would ask that he or she make themselves known in whatever way possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom