• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Solar System Mafia - ENDGAME - What Revolves Around the Sun Now? [MAFIA WIN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could also see a "planet" as Godfather, just like a satelite was town miller. Saturn in Greek mythology is a bad guy, also Pluto could fool a cop because it was a planet before... and it is even more of a bad guy in Greek mythology.
Actually that makes me wonder if maybe Pluto is godfather (being called a planet for so long, not really being a planet, the rest of this explains itself), the sun could maybe be mafia as well, and Saturn possibly an independent due to what you've mentioned about Greek mythology? Hummm...

RainbowSkittles said:
Be interesting to see if that list above is worth a read from me?
If you have some reads from it, then please post them because I'm interested in hearing your thoughts.

Just remembered I didn't post in this game.

Well, I'm a bit tired which is why I haven't yet replied here or in those endgames but I'll stick around till phase end and will reply at least here later as it is still important.

I don't know if it's even worth speculating roles about planets considering that we are not allowed to name claim.

And I wouldn't rule out anything about independent just yet.

I have to apologize, I made a mistake on the earlier Vote Count post. It should have read:

The Force of Nature - 4 (Hellcrow, WolfOwl, Zexy)

Since Elementar voted not knowing it would lead to a hammer, I will permit him to unvote if he wishes. If he does, the phase will end normally. Otherwise, the phase should be considered over.

I have to apologize, I made a mistake on the earlier Vote Count post. It should have read:

The Force of Nature - 4 (Hellcrow, WolfOwl, Zexy)

Since Elementar voted not knowing it would lead to a hammer, I will permit him to unvote if he wishes. If he does, the phase will end normally. Otherwise, the phase should be considered over.

UNVOTE: The Force Of Nature

Thankyou. Now, are there any other questions we need before continuing?

And this should be phase end... going to bed now, replies to the posts I didn't quote tomorrow.

NIGHT 2 - Silence, Or A Big Ball of Icy Gas
NIGHT 2 - Silence, Or A Big Ball of Icy Gas
The Force of Nature - 5 (Hellcrow, WolfOwl, Zexy, Ghostly)

The Sun barely paid attention as a cold planet remained mute under pressure, and eventually, it was eliminated. While its moons frantically searched for a new stabilizing presence to orbit, the other players in the cosmic game were glad to see it go away. Really, even its name just didn't match up. Everyone knows that Roman names are just better.

The Force of Nature was lynched. He was:
The Force of Nature, you are Uranus.

Uranus2_%28cropped%29-1.jpg

Uranus, while definitely a planet, has some interesting characteristics that differ from the rest of the planets in the Solar System. Its axis of rotation is tilted sideways, and thus orbits the Sun on its side. It is also the coldest planet, with an observed upper atmosphere temperature of 49 Kelvin (-224 °C)!

Among the english speaking population, its name has unfortunately been the butt of many jokes.

You are the Godfather Monitor. You will come up as a planet on any cop reports. Also, each night, you may PM the action [Peek Into The Inbox Of] Username, which will attempt to read any feedback messages the target receives that night.

You are aligned with the Planet Pulverizers, and win when your team reaches vote parity with town, or nothing can stop this from happening, while at least one member is alive.

Your mafia chat can be accessed here: <snip>

It is now Night 2. The phase will end in 24 hours on Wednesday, December 14 at 11:00 PM PST (UTC-8).

Yay one down possibly one more to go.(y) Also you learn something new from mafia everyday, I didn't know Uranus was the coldest planet I know which planet I'll never visit brrr.

Maybe my ridiculous theory was partly true which makes me wonder if his mafia partner is perhaps someone who is either a) inactive or b) partly new to mafia as well and was submissive to the choice of NK.

I think it's Zexy.

His behavior hasn't been town Zexy. Our godfather quoted him, and I can only imagine he got the idea because Zexy is our scum partner. And the Space nightkill. He acted like it was an obvious choice but it wasn't. Me and Ghostly who were being townread by the thread were optimum choices, obvious ones. Not Space who was a potential mislynch for mislynch of a townie.

I think it's Zexy.

His behavior hasn't been town Zexy. Our godfather quoted him, and I can only imagine he got the idea because Zexy is our scum partner. And the Space nightkill. He acted like it was an obvious choice but it wasn't. Me and Ghostly who were being townread by the thread were optimum choices, obvious ones. Not Space who was a potential mislynch for mislynch of a townie.
Disagreed.

You admitted yourself I'm a bit too easy scum to get, if Chaos II and XY&Z are any indication. TFON tried too hard interacting with me in an attempt to frame me imo. I can even see you being the other scum who suggested this whole plan but it may be just paranoia.

I can also see the other scum being inactive (thus TFON took the kill on himself and went for Space for punny reasons). I don't think there are more than two scum, so just one left. Although there could (and probably should) be an indep as Uranus as mafia really throws off most theories. In any case I don't expect any more planets being mafia, although one could be indep; the other mafia is some non-planet, Sun/Pluto/asteroids/idk?

Disagreed.

You admitted yourself I'm a bit too easy scum to get, if Chaos II and XY&Z are any indication. TFON tried too hard interacting with me in an attempt to frame me imo. I can even see you being the other scum who suggested this whole plan but it may be just paranoia.

I can also see the other scum being inactive (thus TFON took the kill on himself and went for Space for punny reasons). I don't think there are more than two scum, so just one left. Although there could (and probably should) be an indep as Uranus as mafia really throws off most theories. In any case I don't expect any more planets being mafia, although one could be indep; the other mafia is some non-planet, Sun/Pluto/asteroids/idk?
Zexy your behavior changes when you're scum. This isn't your town behavior.

Zexy your behavior changes when you're scum. This isn't your town behavior.
The last time I was town was It's just a Minimafia where I messed it up. It was also 2 months ago, ofc I would've changed a bit since.

"Your behaviour changes" is even more generalizing meta than I'd expect you to use tbh. It does but it does so in more specific ways. Doesn't mean that any change equals scum.

This may not matter too much after claiming anyways; I'll just gotta get a bit of time to re-read the game in light of TFON's scum flip.

The last time I was town was It's just a Minimafia where I messed it up. It was also 2 months ago, ofc I would've changed a bit since.

"Your behaviour changes" is even more generalizing meta than I'd expect you to use tbh. It does but it does so in more specific ways. Doesn't mean that any change equals scum.

This may not matter too much after claiming anyways; I'll just gotta get a bit of time to re-read the game in light of TFON's scum flip.
When I say it changes I mean it changes in ways that are ridiculously obvious that you aren't town. You've been backtracking this game. And avoiding stuff.

Zexy, you still didn't answer my question. Why are you ruling out independents?
I thought there was no room for them in an 11p setup with the list I posted. Yet with Uranus being mafia that list is invalid anyway, and balance-wise it makes more sense for the game to be 8-2-1 than 9-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom