• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the above, Max's kill was to be expected.

Players:
WolfOwl - Town, I agree with her thought process.
@Pika_pika42 - Would like to hear more but gut feeling is town.
@jdthebud - Scummy as discussed above.
@TheCapsFan - Town because Hated but I'd like to hear more from him.
Hellcrow - I won't get Godfather-paranoid yet, so town.
@Pikochu - Scummy
DarthWolf13 - I believe he's indep. I don't believe he's a plain Survivor.
@Soaringdylan - Would like to hear more from him, very inactive.
swarla - I am a bit on the fence with her but gut feeling is town, her bad posts are similar to what Max was doing earlier.

Other than the above, Max's kill was to be expected.

Players:
WolfOwl - Town, I agree with her thought process.
@Pika_pika42 - Would like to hear more but gut feeling is town.
@jdthebud - Scummy as discussed above.
@TheCapsFan - Town because Hated but I'd like to hear more from him.
Hellcrow - I won't get Godfather-paranoid yet, so town.
@Pikochu - Scummy
DarthWolf13 - I believe he's indep. I don't believe he's a plain Survivor.
@Soaringdylan - Would like to hear more from him, very inactive.
swarla - I am a bit on the fence with her but gut feeling is town, her bad posts are similar to what Max was doing earlier.
Can't say I have any read on pika pika and as for swarla I have them scummy in my mind but I also need to re look over their posts which I'll do when my mother isn't blasting my tv. Other than that though I eerily agree with these reads O_O

Also you in place of me clearly.

This is frightening. We never get along in mafias XD

Well, I'm voteless for this phase, so I hope that helps me avoid getting lynched.

[Vote] Zexy

This should do nothing.

By the way @Zexy, did anything good happen to you last night?

I'll try to do better in reading people, but I was following Zexy and WO in voting for LoneG. I did say that swarla was a scumread of mine as well, what do you think of swarla?

Well, I'm voteless for this phase, so I hope that helps me avoid getting lynched.

[Vote] Zexy

This should do nothing.

By the way @Zexy, did anything good happen to you last night?

I'll try to do better in reading people, but I was following Zexy and WO in voting for LoneG. I did say that swarla was a scumread of mine as well, what do you think of swarla?
Vote Thief maybe? You should ask if it shows up in vote counts or not. If it shouldn't show and the mid-phase VC doesn't show your vote on me we can believe it for sure.

Yes, guess you're the one who made it happen?

Just a question for everyone, is Vote Thief a anti-town role and why?
I'd say it can go either way, myself, but it's far more likely to be useful for scum.
And yes, there's a point to this.

I'd say it can go either way, myself, but it's far more likely to be useful for scum.
It's more usually anti-town but it can be town, POTUS I had a town vote thief.
Is the point that you are the town vote thief? :p

It's more usually anti-town but it can be town, POTUS I had a town vote thief.
Is the point that you are the town vote thief? :p
I see.
Nope. :p
But I'll say I particularly want to hear from @swarla.

Considering the summary of the first book says that Artemis is a thief. I think it would easily fit town.
Good point. It makes sense but it's too weak of a role to be... main character-ish.

I believe it is an anti-town role because it can take away a townie's most powerful item, their vote. Actually because of this, it may be even more anti-town than roleblocker.

However, NOTE: just because it is an anti-town role doesn't mean it's automatically mafia.

Can't say I have any read on pika pika and as for swarla I have them scummy in my mind but I also need to re look over their posts which I'll do when my mother isn't blasting my tv.

I understand that the tone of some of my posts are a bit off, but what exactly about them make them scummy to you? I'm just curious and confused about why I seem suspicious. I have already explained why my post after LG's death were generic and forced but other than those, none of my other posts seem scummy to me.

I see.
Nope. :p
But I'll say I particularly want to hear from @swarla.
I think that Vote Thief is pro town. And because of curiosity, why have you singled me out specifically?

[Vote] Zexy

This should do nothing.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this OMGUS? Hellcrow has voted for Zexy because Zexy voted for him. Isn't this scummy?

I believe it is an anti-town role because it can take away a townie's most powerful item, their vote. Actually because of this, it may be even more anti-town than roleblocker.

However, NOTE: just because it is an anti-town role doesn't mean it's automatically mafia.
A single vote is not as powerful for town as a single action, so no.

This role is more like Town Silencer done right imo. Can still speak but not influence the phase with a wrong vote as town/vote on town as scum.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this OMGUS? Hellcrow has voted for Zexy because Zexy voted for him. Isn't this scummy?
This didn't happen.

UNVOTE: jdthebud

@WolfOwl what do you think of jdthebud actually being voteless as the VC confirmed? It's most likely a towny sign imho unless someone claims vote thief.

I think that Vote Thief is pro town. And because of curiosity, why have you singled me out specifically?

what

WHAT

REALLY

Oh, and you're the Vote Thief.

@WolfOwl what do you think of jdthebud actually being voteless as the VC confirmed? It's most likely a towny sign imho unless someone claims vote thief.
I should also add that he knows I got something beneficial tonight so he probably is the one who gave it to me.

Maybe, but @Hellcrow you said that there was a reason for asking that, could you share please?
My reason for asking that was to gauge thoughts/interest on lynching that role. But after seeing...that, I'm somewhat confident already.
Vote: swarla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom