• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait hold on...Swarla's a vote thief?

[UNVOTE]: Zexy
[VOTE]: Swarla

I counterclaim.

Unless Swarla can steal roles I find it hardly likely for town to have two vote thieves. And if they can steal roles that's a more mafia-centric role anyway.

Unless you're lying there must be two vote thieves.

Works for me.
Unvote: Pikochu
Vote: swarla

@WolfOwl @Hellcrow @Soaringdylan would you be up for a wagon change to swarla? I'd like to know how possible that might be at this point (because this time I care how much time is left in the phase).
Still not sure why scum!swarla would target jd of all people but Caps' points are quite good against her.
Well it seems that I am going to be lynched if I don't provide some evidence of my innocence. So I'll tell you my other abilities. I had a 1x Doctor that I used on Zexy night 1, and I have a 1x Weak Hider. Unless I'm mistaken, there's no way I can be mafia with these roles.

One part of it is being Hated for all phases, and another is a Vote Thief? You still need to elaborate imo because you don't exactly CC with swarla.
Also, what does CC stand for?

Unless you're lying there must be two vote thieves.

Well it seems that I am going to be lynched if I don't provide some evidence of my innocence. So I'll tell you my other abilities. I had a 1x Doctor that I used on Zexy night 1, and I have a 1x Weak Hider. Unless I'm mistaken, there's no way I can be mafia with these roles.
It is very unlikely to have two vote thieves in the town. It's even unlikely to have one.

The problem with those is that we have no way to prove them. What does Weak Hider exactly do?
Also, technically, it is possible for mafia to have them if there are killing roles in the town or indeps.

Boys your thoughts on swarlas claim? I personally think Caps is Artemis mom.
While I agree he wanted me to look at the post where he voted me with a keen eye and what I see there is a softclaim more leaning to Artemis than his mom.

Would Doctor and Weak Hider even fit Artemis? If the point was that he's some Master Thief JOAT I'd expect at least a 1x Role Thief, those two don't look very fitting for Artemis.

I'd also like to mention that last night I used a part of my role that disables the Mafia chat for a day.
Did you receive a message this successfully happened?
If this is in effect today, mafia not being able to chat to each other, it should be taken into account when reading swarla. She's new to the game and if scum, doesn't have any help behind the scenes today, when she claimed.

The problem with those is that we have no way to prove them. What does Weak Hider exactly do?
Also, technically, it is possible for mafia to have them if there are killing roles in the town or indeps.
I hide with another player, however if that player is mafia I die, and if they're shot I die as well. Apart from that, I am immune to all night actions.

With such a tense situation I don't feel comfortable lynching between counter claims. Thats what you do when you have no choice or have some leeway.
But the point of counter claims is that one is scum. We'll have to lynch between them anyway.

Yes but if we choose wrong today then we end up losing.
But we'll have to choose eventually. Also I can't think of Caps as scum, Hated stands out ever since Day 1 and it's the kind of attention scum shouldn't have + 1 extra vote making it harder for them if they ever are in danger.

But we'll have to choose eventually. Also I can't think of Caps as scum, Hated stands out ever since Day 1 and it's the kind of attention scum shouldn't have + 1 extra vote making it harder for them if they ever are in danger.
I honestly rather lynch Piko. I just feel uncomfortable with this. It's not as though we haven't seen double roles in town before. Especially with swarla claiming weak hider. I recognize the role only because I was looking up roles to see what kinds there are. Heck you asked what it is yourself. Also a lot of things with thieves will also have them come from families of thieves or have friends/friendly rival thieves.

Something just doesn't feel right so I rather no take the risk until we are in a safer time where mislynching is not so high risk.

Tinfoil hat time, if WolfOwl is scum it's alongside swarla with Piko as town.

I am very torn between swarla/Piko but we need to get almost the entire town decide on one person.

I hide with another player, however if that player is mafia I die, and if they're shot I die as well. Apart from that, I am immune to all night actions.
That's just a hider, however, hider is naturally a Weak role. Not sure why Weak would be specified.
But the point of counter claims is that one is scum. We'll have to lynch between them anyway.
However, they're not really claiming the same role, it comes down to whether the host would give two town players 1 use of the same power. swarla is scummy independently of this, that's why I'm voting her.

However, they're not really claiming the same role, it comes down to whether the host would give two town players 1 use of the same power. swarla is scummy independently of this, that's why I'm voting her.
Agreed but that's my point, it gives swarla an extra thing against her because I trust Caps.

The problem is that we need to get almost everyone to decide on ONE person, which is hard when some insist on Piko, others on swarla and the rest are inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom