• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta go now, for about 2 hours (maybe a little more). Will be back before phase end for sure.

Its the fact that it is possible the host may have given them one single ability the same. I agree that swarla is the scummier of the two, however I have no wish lynch based on a counterclaim of part of a role. I've personally done mafias with multiple of the same role, and this is just one thing. I listed my suspected scum earlier and I rather wait on the caps swarla issue until we can have a mislynch without losing. For all we know mafia has a strongman that they'll decide to use tonight and thus doctor will be no use. It is imperative that we go the lowest risk lynch and thats someone like Piko who hasn't even responded for a while in any form.

Guys I'm going to be inactive for at least 12 hours because I'm travelling to France

Remember, the may be in a state of MYLO. If the town mislynch today, they may lose the game.

There are 3 hours and 15 minutes remaining in the phase.

Back.
Its the fact that it is possible the host may have given them one single ability the same. I agree that swarla is the scummier of the two, however I have no wish lynch based on a counterclaim of part of a role. I've personally done mafias with multiple of the same role, and this is just one thing. I listed my suspected scum earlier and I rather wait on the caps swarla issue until we can have a mislynch without losing. For all we know mafia has a strongman that they'll decide to use tonight and thus doctor will be no use. It is imperative that we go the lowest risk lynch and thats someone like Piko who hasn't even responded for a while in any form.
I don't think she's any less scummy than Piko at this point, though, while Caps is almost as town as jd and Hellcrow. I've done mafias with multiple of a same role too, but 2 distinct town JOATs that only share one ability with each other, which is Vote Thief, one of the rariest town roles (and more common scum role) of all things is just unbelievable. Will we ever have a mislynch without losing again? It is very likely we won't. This assumes that swarla is town and not lying about the 1x Doctor. Overall I feel like at this point you just insist on Piko who tbh is more of an inactive than a legit scum suspect (the reason I suspect him is because, by meta, he's actually inactive as scum). But I'm seriously considering dropping my meta read on you because my tinfoil that Piko is town and you/swarla are a team gets stronger. You just insist on Piko way too much.
Guys I'm going to be inactive for at least 12 hours because I'm travelling to France
Assuming you're not lying, have a nice trip! However, leaving before voting for Piko is bad if you're town. At this point, with only the other two people wagoned, Piko and you, voting for me, it's extremely unlikely I am a viable wagon in the first place. Your 2 votes on Piko could've been extremely useful. If you're not scum.

Zexy (3) - Pikochu, swarla
swarla (3) - TheCapsFan, Hellcrow, Zexy
Pikochu (2) - WolfOwl, Soaringdylan
TheCapsFan (1)
Not Voting (3) - Pika_pika42, jdthebud, DarthWolf13

Current vote count as I've calculated it. Nothing really changed between the previous vote count and now.

Could we get the current vote count?
It's the same as the last one, but I'll repost it.
Official Votals

Zexy (3) - Pikochu, swarla
swarla (3) - TheCapsFan, Hellcrow, Zexy
Pikochu (2) - WolfOwl, Soaringdylan
TheCapsFan (1)
Not Voting (3) - Pika_pika42, jdthebud, DarthWolf13

There are 2 hours and 40 minutes left in the phase hours left in the phase.

WolfOwl - is around
@Pika_pika42 - you've been around before but did nothing. If you come back in time please do something.
@jdthebud - you also haven't said anything which is a bit bad. As one of the top town reads you should have quite a say on how we handle this MILO.
@TheCapsFan - last activity was soon, hope you stick around until phase update. I'd like to know if there is any chance you will consider Pikochu, even though I agree with you on swarla atm.
Hellcrow - you too seem around, hope you stick until the update in case we see vote switch stuff
Pikochu - expect his defense as promised, hope he sticks around till the end
DarthWolf13 - the way Elementar announces MILOs pretty much confirms him indep + 3 scum so at this point tbqh I'd rather he stay out of this
@Soaringdylan - not around but hopefully, thanks to his timezone, he shows up just a bit before update since that's his early morning. his vote is still on Piko, wonder what he'll do now
swarla - really bad moment to go inactive although assuming she's not lying it can't be helped. tbh if she really is scum and Piko isn't, though, why wouldn't she change her vote to make the Piko lynch pretty much guaranteed instead of sticking on me?

We have about 2 hours and a half and we should decide on someone. And have lots of people vote that someone alone.

Alright, did a quick read and post my first thoughts.

Is a double voter mostly Town or Scum?

Except we don't really have a double voter in this game, we have a vote thief and we are currently trying to reconcile the claim. From the looks of the current vote though, it seems that sswerla claim is legit though whether or not if scum is still up in the air.

Wait hold on...Swarla's a vote thief?

It seems like that.

[UNVOTE]: Zexy
[VOTE]: Swarla

I counterclaim.

I'm wondering why you didn't counterclaim earlier when the vote thief claim came out.

I did not steal anyone's vote last night. And I'm voting Swarla because like I said before, I don't expect there to be two town vote thieves.

That's probably because that isn't the case.

Well it seems that I am going to be lynched if I don't provide some evidence of my innocence. So I'll tell you my other abilities. I had a 1x Doctor that I used on Zexy night 1, and I have a 1x Weak Hider. Unless I'm mistaken, there's no way I can be mafia with these roles.

So a JOAT claim.

With such a tense situation I don't feel comfortable lynching between counter claims. Thats what you do when you have no choice or have some leeway.

For some reason, the statement is giving me a weird vibe as if there's scum between Swer and Caps.

@Pikochu I urge you to claim.

Fine. I'm basically a wrestler. Basically on one phase, I get to put one of the players up for a lynch and myself. The lynch options are basically myself and the player that I choose.

I'm going to be heading out for now. Send me a mention and I'll get to it as soon as I can. Need to buy myself a bottle of wine and plenty of beer now.

it seems that sswerla claim is legit though whether or not if scum is still up in the air.
Mafia 1x Weak Hider is impossible by definition. Mafia Weak just doesn't work.
I'm wondering why you didn't counterclaim earlier when the vote thief claim came out.
Because he missed it? Are you calling him scum over this?
For some reason, the statement is giving me a weird vibe as if there's scum between Swer and Caps.
That's the nature of most counterclaims, nothing new to what you said.
Fine. I'm basically a wrestler. Basically on one phase, I get to put one of the players up for a lynch and myself. The lynch options are basically myself and the player that I choose.
Except that the role's name is Gladiator and Elementar is very careful with how he names roles, from past experience. His Super Smash Bros. Mafia had a Mafia 1x Gladiator.

Also is this all you have to say after reading through the entire thread, quickly or not? Nothing about how it is MILO and we need to decide on a single wagon (which you don't show interested in doing). Nothing about how I am scummy yet you're still voting me?

I'm going to be heading out for now. Send me a mention and I'll get to it as soon as I can. Need to buy myself a bottle of wine and plenty of beer now.
Seriously?
@Pikochu I mention you, please come back here as soon as possible and explain yourself, that post above only makes you look much much worse.

@TheCapsFan @Hellcrow what do you think of Piko after this? Pretty bad imho and yeah I'll do this for now:

UNVOTE: swarla
VOTE: Pikochu

Because the claim of "wrestler" when the role is called Gladiator is just too bad on top of the rest of his scummy posts.

Except that the role's name is Gladiator and Elementar is very careful with how he names roles, from past experience. His Super Smash Bros. Mafia had a Mafia 1x Gladiator.
UNVOTE: swarla
VOTE: Pikochu

Because the claim of "wrestler" when the role is called Gladiator is just too bad on top of the rest of his scummy posts.

are you serious

are you serious
do you see nothing scummy about Piko's latest post? yeah, I am serious.
I really have trouble deciding between Piko and swarla and the fact that we can't agree on a wagon isn't helping.

Sorry was busy today. Back for a bit.

@DarthWolf13 basically yes, I was townreading him.

Tbh I feel Pikochu is a better choice over swarla, but why are they both voting Zexy? Can't remember their reasons for that, but if one of them is town they should not be doing so IMO. And one of them is double voter, but no claim is forthcoming. Unfortunately I can't help lynch one of them, and it's possible they are both scum.

do you see nothing scummy about Piko's latest post? yeah, I am serious.
I really have trouble deciding between Piko and swarla and the fact that we can't agree on a wagon isn't helping.
No, I don't see how his claiming Wrestler is scummy when Elementar could have changed the role name to fit the flavor, especially since he puts care into choosing role names?
As for the rest, I'll put it up to Piko not paying much attention and missing things, like that swarla claimed hider, since he quickly put that post together before leaving. And for that matter, he could have typed the post as he read through, and simply not gone back and edited when he got to the hider claim.

Tbh I feel Pikochu is a better choice over swarla, but why are they both voting Zexy? Can't remember their reasons for that, but if one of them is town they should not be doing so IMO. And one of them is double voter, but no claim is forthcoming. Unfortunately I can't help lynch one of them, and it's possible they are both scum.

Please read the thread

@Zexy Can you see both swarla and Pikochu as scum or does one of them have to be town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom