• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, we have our Lynch List...

Day 1: ME.
Day 2: No Lynch, since the none-ME scum will be smart enough to keep quiet so we lynch ME.
Day 3: Zexy.

Now we need Day 4...
Well if we learned anything from Card mafia it will be you if ME and Zexy are town :p

Well if we learned anything from Card mafia it will be you if ME and Zexy are town :p

In my defense, that has been the only time I've been Mafia on here. I wasn't expecting to win that quickly :p

Okay, we have our Lynch List...

Day 1: ME.
Day 2: No Lynch, since the none-ME scum will be smart enough to keep quiet so we lynch ME.
Day 3: Zexy.

Now we need Day 4...

N3 will be a successful revival of mafia!ME. D4, we lynch him again

Wait a minute, isn't that what actually happened that time you were a Clockmaker? LOL.
As a matter of fact, yes. That was a fun game, but I think it was over before D3, unless I'm misremembering.

N3 will be a successful revival of mafia!ME. D4, we lynch him again
N4, somehow I get revived again, and town is forced to repeat the process until they lose. :3

@TheCapsFan, need I remind you we are in TWR, not F&G? :p

I do like how you're apparently scared enough of me to want to have me kicked from the game before it even starts, though. :3

I ain't afraid of no ghost, who claims he's nothing but a ghost, but is actually a live being, evident by his participation in this mafia game and others recently.

Day 1 ~ Origins

Day 1: Origins

Pikochu sat at the front of the classroom, resting his feet on the dusty wooden desk in front of him. Behind him was a whiteboard; currently blank albeit for the messed scribble of “Periodic Table Mafia” that could be seen under the glare of the intensely dim light bulb. In front of his desk were several scattered table, all with eager players bouncing around like no tomorrow. Where is he? Stupid time zones…

As though on cue, Elementar burst into the room, several papers previously in his hands finding new places as they floated to the ground. He swept them up just as quickly and darted to a small office chair next to Pikochu’s desk. “Sorry I’m late. I was sleeping.”

Pikochu sighed politely. “No worries. You’re here now. Let’s get started!” He stood up and cleared his throat extravagantly. Most of the students hushed instantly, whilst others took several moments to pay attention to their teacher. “Good morning everyone. Welcome to a new year of chemistry. I’m sure you’re all thrilled to be here.”

Zexy called out, “Apparently ME thinks this is better than Zexy Games II mafia, so he better be thrilled.”

Maniacal Engineer was insulted. “Excuse me! I’m here to learn elements. *cough*Not like I need it anyway*cough* I don’t know why you’re all here. It’s as though you’re here to play a game about finding some secret faction of class members or something…”

Lone_Garurumon called out from the back. “We all know you’re here to make element puns…”

“Na, I reckon I CaN do better than that.” His attempts were met with groans.

Pikochu continued. “Anyway… I’m Pikochu, your teacher for the year. And this is my assistant, Elementar.”

“G’day mates,” he said with a wave.

Midorikawa mumbled under her breath, “That’s ironic.”

Both were interrupted by a Ereshkigal’s voice. “Why is the word ‘mafia’ beside periodic table?”

Elementar answered, “Because some of you may be kicked out by your other classmates for getting stuff wrong.”

Ereshkigal shrugged and relaxed back in their chair. jackatlasred was a little less satisfied. “Kicked out?”

Pikochu responded calmly. “It’s a very high level course. Therefore, the curriculum is only set for those capable of it.”

ME sniggered. “I’m the most capable here.”

The class continued to bicker with each other. Each member was involved in a dispute, except the sister trio of FinalArcadia, Feenie and Space staying separated as they helped each other revise.

“Any ideas?” Pikochu looked desperately at Elementar. His assistant nodded and stretched out his hand. After a second, fire burst from the curled tips of his fingers. The blazing arm soared around the room like a phoenix, before it returned and rested in his palm. With a click, it disappeared.

Some would say that it worked to well, as the action had attracted the befuddled looks of each student. He shrugged. “I’m not just proficient in one area of elements.”

Eventually, the two teachers got the class organised, and handed out a slip of paper to each student.

“What’s this?” called out Max1996?

“You’re all being given an element. Basically, this defines your role in our classroom. This gives you a special skill, which will help you pass the end of year test. Use it wisely.”

Elementar and Pikochu met back up behind the desk. “How do you think it’s going?” the Aussie asked.

“I think we’re good to go for class.”

“Agreed.”

Pikochu turned his attention to the silent students. “Today’s lesson will be on the first discoveries of elements. Does anyone know what was the first element ever discovered?”
The class was now in session.

It is now Day 1. All role PMs are sent. You can confirm your role PMs simply by posting in Day 1. There will be no hammer lynching for the first 24 hours of Day One only.

@HumanDawn and @Fennie: I've attempted to send role PMs to you but the system isn't letting me. Please contact me or @Elementar so that we can get your role PMs as quickly as possible. :)

Reminder: Hammer lynches happen with 2/3 of votes. With 18 players, 12 players are needed to hammer lynch. Also, all other day phases will be 48 hours and night phases will be 24 hours unless otherwise stated.

Also, no OC is allowed unless you are allowed to by the hosts.

Hammer lynching can occur after Monday, April 24th at 9:30PM UTC-8.

Day 1 will end on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 9:30PM UTC-8 unless there is a hammer lynch.

Last edited:
We're sorry, there is no such element with the atomic symbol Me. While I do find this very disappointing, I can always find another point with my Interrupting KNiFe.
Great, a double whoosh. Me on your first post (not realizing you were using symbols) and ME thinking I was failing at using atomic symbols, when I wasn't.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

because nobody else has shown up.

Not really! Even you shouldn't be giving out the old "ain't nobody in here yet" speech. I'm sure that you'll make sure everyone feels welcome and entertains you.

Go on! Help me out. Be the punster that you are, not some lousy whiner!

Or just you know, don't, but at least vote for someone who's at least voted for you already. Relatively certain that Z-man hasn't thrown down a vote on you yet.

##Vote: Zexy

I do have reason to believe a cult exists in the game. Z-man...Everyone really. Review your RolePMs and take a close look at them because they may have wording that when combined with the rules, hint at some stuff we can try to actually get a little bit of hostility info out in the open for precautionary purposes.

Dear @Elieson,
7f1a5b419149b718de17d0a49e8d2675.jpg

Vote: HumanDawn
Since I trust in ME's infallible logic, you are clearly part of a scum-team, alongside Zexy, Caps, and whoever Eevee subs over.

Serious time now, What gives you that idea @Elieson? I've reviewed my Role-PM and the rules, but nothing I've seen hints at a cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom