• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

And I'd also like to point out that I had begun scumreading FA even before they had voted me. It's not really defensive if I was the one to call them scummy first.

I'm seeing you as a potential partner to SM, and your posts are not helping your case
If SM is scum then so be it. If there's something in particular you want me to address about SM then I don't mind you asking, but a lot of the reasons why they're even scummy in the first place is that they are doing less compared to everyone else.

I will say there seems to be a fair amount of tilt going on; I think it's good to remember that MafiaWolf is essentially a role playing game, and everything is BS to some extent. So like, chill out?

Not sure I can respond much to thoughts on me before my previous post, because there's not much to go on at that point, but I dislike the general shallow engagement and meandering HD seems to show in his posts. Even when they try to go into "detail", look at a post like 178 and try not to go cross-eyed reading it.

Getting some similar vibes from DW later on. Liking Caps a bit more.

@DawningWinds re: 210; by "Survivor-like" I mean any 3P role that has to stay alive (at least for a while) in order to have any shot at winning, and is truly neutral (i.e doesn't steal victory from anyone else by winning). It certainly doesn't mean that they can't have detrimental or even lethal effects, and given your take on it I wouldn't be surprised if other players targeting the Piranha Plant might be in danger.

p11 seeing towniness from Reiji and neo

p12 I don't think DW called out leetic for what she's picking on Reiji for, so it seems a bit opportunistic.

@FinalArcadia re: 221, I don't necessarily feel your purported content ratio is accurate, but I am known to setup spec quite a bit. In fact I reined myself in this game until leetic started making specific points about the 3P, because without much specifics to go off I didn't think it'd be too useful.

@neopest re:235, I don't like getting into the dirt and directly scrapping with people, usually. Sure, it can be fun and/or illuminating in the right contexts, but it's usually not very useful to me specifically, and on D1 I'd prefer cooler heads to prevail lest too much wolf-hiding dust get kicked up

oh shit it's time to go already fuck I'm so slow

Running Readsbook
leetic/neo/Reiji town
Caps/Soul/FA null
DW/HD scum

UNVOTE: Soulmaster
VOTE: neopest

That is like the hedgiest response you could have given when there is absolutely no reason to be hedgy with regards to SM from a town perspective. You didn't talk about anyone else in this manner, so what gives?

ugh after a skim I'm not getting the no-nonsense approach i'm usually getting from soul? i still have my doubts but I'm not sure I can push things to more preferred targets atm

UNVOTE: Soulmaster
VOTE: neopest

That is like the hedgiest response you could have given when there is absolutely no reason to be hedgy with regards to SM from a town perspective. You didn't talk about anyone else in this manner, so what gives?
I'm sorry, then you don't know what the word hedgey means. I've made it clear I won't vote SM unless one of my townreads is the counter-wagon.

If SM is scum then so be it. If there's something in particular you want me to address about SM then I don't mind you asking, but a lot of the reasons why they're even scummy in the first place is that they are doing less compared to everyone else.
It's not their level of activity, it's that the posts he came up with are shallow and meandering and his vote also sucks. There should be quite a bit to address if you pick them apart, as several others did

I could say the same about Caps or HD or anyone else I townread less than my main townreads but more than the current wagons.

It's not their level of activity, it's that the posts he came up with are shallow and meandering and his vote also sucks. There should be quite a bit to address if you pick them apart, as several others did
I believe there is a high chance the SM push is wolf-motivated and would not like to go there. I'll take a look again since this seems important to you, but I like my vote where it is right now.

Why is SM townier/less scummy than FA?

FA's argument against me is not open to solving my alignment whatsoever. They have clearly decided to scumread me since the beginning of the game and this is the clear in the way they reply to others when talking about my slot. Instead of conceding any point they say that they are wrong and continue to push on it. To me, town would be more open to reading such rebuttals. I am not saying FA's read on me should change, but I am saying the fact is that if you read their posts there is a certain lack of consideration I would think town is more likely to have.

SM is townier in the sense that it's a slot that received a lot of pressure early by almost everyone and no defense whatsoever. From a threadstate POV that's actually somewhat town indicative. Mafia could bus of course but they have been the designated push by a lot of slots with no one except you really going ham on them. If it were scum I'd expect there to be a stronger reason to push them as it would be more likely that the push is instigated primarily by villas. This hasn't really happened though. I also found that while their catchup post was lacking it wasn't necessarily scummy. I found the actual structure of it to be somewhat natural in the sense that it didn't feel forced. I understand where you are coming from with the meandering or rambling aspects about it, but if you really want to say me and SM are W/W then I would like to say that usually wolf partners would come up with a better reason to townread their partners than basically a one-liner as you've pointed out. Wolves are usually more self-aware of their surroundings and thread positioning than that.

I would like to say that usually wolf partners would come up with a better reason to townread their partners than basically a one-liner as you've pointed out. Wolves are usually more self-aware of their surroundings and thread positioning than that.
Nah, wolf partners like hedging as much as possible, which is indicated in your treatments of each other

SM is townier in the sense that it's a slot that received a lot of pressure early by almost everyone and no defense whatsoever. From a threadstate POV that's actually somewhat town indicative. Mafia could bus of course but they have been the designated push by a lot of slots with no one except you really going ham on them. If it were scum I'd expect there to be a stronger reason to push them as it would be more likely that the push is instigated primarily by villas.
Still, if you look in the beginning there were many who defended SM, and even now there are several (e.g. FA, CF) who are reluctant to vote for them. I don't think that's too unusual

They have clearly decided to scumread me since the beginning of the game and this is the clear in the way they reply to others when talking about my slot.
It is pretty interesting that FA only provided a thought on you after I asked her to provide reads on everyone, despite already mentioning you in relation to me and Kai

Back
Top Bottom