• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Mafia - Day 4: Feeding the Flames of Firey Passion

Either way is fine. I know who I support and I know that if you kill me, (most) of my side will be sorry. Also, again, still learning
I notice you don't say which side is your side. :p
Everything about this threat feels unsupported, and just... scummy.

Why claim that when it says it's a mafia role.

Here they say it could be any alignment (I don't know which wiki is correct though, I was using this one so far because it was linked in the Strategy Guide or something like that)

Vote: big foot the Pokémon
@Bigfoot_the_Pokemon Which interceptor is your role? If the MS one, does it notify people who's actions are redirected?

I've missed quite a bit. Will be looking back. As for right now, I do see why Bigfoot is getting more suspicion thrown at him, but my vote remains on Jinjo, given the claim
What is your role exactly? You claimed 1x bulletproof and 1x vig and which is it?

It's both. 1x bulletproof and 1x vig

Outside of possible self preservation, she doesn’t have a reason to counterclaim Jinjo. It’s better to stay under the radar and not attract attention when she’s had some today.

just to make sure I'm understanding right -- you don't think I should have counterclaimed...?

I don't know, could be a fake claim but could also be legit. I'm kinda feeling like this could turn out to be a mislynch but then again... I'm feeling kinda torn because they seemed kinda excited to claim their role earlier in the game but at the same time I can't know if they would've fake claimed or not.

Unvote: Pika_pika42

Vote: Bigfoot the Pokemon

I'll self press and break the tie.

I've missed quite a bit. Will be looking back. As for right now, I do see why Bigfoot is getting more suspicion thrown at him, but my vote remains on Jinjo, given the claim

It's both. 1x bulletproof and 1x vig

just to make sure I'm understanding right -- you don't think I should have counterclaimed...?
Claiming 1x vig and 1x bulletproof was a bad idea if you are one since now scum knows your role and that was the weirdest counter claim I have ever seen because I am a joat and not a 1x vig and 1x bulletproof.

I don't know, could be a fake claim but could also be legit. I'm kinda feeling like this could turn out to be a mislynch but then again... I'm feeling kinda torn because they seemed kinda excited to claim their role earlier in the game but at the same time I can't know if they would've fake claimed or not.
I guess? But if he's scum he might've been under the impression his role is a reasonable town role, and I thiiink saying where you've been/what tasks you've done is standard Among Us strategy so he might've been expecting it work similarly to that as well? Or just not being sure?

Back
Top Bottom