• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Mafia - Day 4: Feeding the Flames of Firey Passion

I'd honestly not mind a CFD on Sushi or Pika since all I remember from them is them dropping a vote and bailing out
I'm fine with either of these. Sushi's new but they haven't really tried to give thoughts much and Human offered to help them figure things out, which they never responded to.
Pika's post is less pingy than I remember but I still don't like it a ton.

Or we could go back to killing Bigfoot which I'd like.

I agree, so far no one is above suspicion. It's just that for now he doesn't give me a bad vibe, but of course, that can change in the future.
EternalPokeGirl looks inconsistent. Earlier she agrees with HD and votes me and over here on this post she says so far no one above is suspicious. Since she said no one is suspicious then what was the point agreeing and voting. Is it for to place a vote down because if it is then it makes you look suspicious since it looks like scum who is looking for reasons to vote someone. You also said you shared suspicion on Raven and whatever happened to your read?

EternalPokeGirl looks inconsistent. Earlier she agrees with HD and votes me and over here on this post she says so far no one above is suspicious. Since she said no one is suspicious then what was the point agreeing and voting. Is it for to place a vote down because if it is then it makes you look suspicious since it looks like scum who is looking for reasons to vote someone. You also said you shared suspicion on Raven and whatever happened to your read?
Nobody being above suspicion means nobody should be completely exempt from suspicion, not nobody is suspicious.
She did say she wasn't suspicious of anyone in her very first post, but that's something that simply seems to have changed as the game progressed. Her read on Raven felt like paranoia, given her response to me when I commented on it, meaning its probably not that strong; that doesn't necessarily mean its gone, just that her agreement on you is stronger.

Nobody being above suspicion means nobody should be completely exempt from suspicion, not nobody is suspicious.
She did say she wasn't suspicious of anyone in her very first post, but that's something that simply seems to have changed as the game progressed. Her read on Raven felt like paranoia, given her response to me when I commented on it, meaning its probably not that strong; that doesn't necessarily mean its gone, just that her agreement on you is stronger.
Her last post was she said no one above is suspicious and I interpreted as if she is not suspicious of anyone. After my claim her vote made me wonder if she is scum who is scared to get shot by me.

Or we could go back to killing Bigfoot which I'd like.
I would not really like that. In fact, Dawning, I can say that it feels a little sus that you keep mentioning shooting and lynching -- which is what I brought up earlier to cause sus on me. (I only used that phrasing as I've done way too much Among Us.)

I feel like I will stick with my vote on Midorikawa, but keep your eyes on Dawning. Also, @Space said:
I'll go ahead and say my role -- I'm 1x bulletproof 1x vigilante
I believe I'm Reckless Interceptor

Her last post was she said no one above is suspicious and I interpreted as if she is not suspicious of anyone. After my claim her vote made me wonder if she is scum who is scared to get shot by me.
She hasn't posted since your claim?
And clearly you don't understand the meaning of the phrase "not above suspicion". Because it literally does not mean that.

Alright, Dawning, you made a good point. Just feelin' reckless today, that's all

Unvote Midorikawa

So I'm still suspicious of Dawning. Your whole... vibe... it's a bit dark. I'd say I'll keep sus on you

She hasn't posted since your claim?
And clearly you don't understand the meaning of the phrase "not above suspicion". Because it literally does not mean that.
Are you asking on the first line did she not post after my claim and missed it? She posted after my claim.

I would not really like that. In fact, Dawning, I can say that it feels a little sus that you keep mentioning shooting and lynching -- which is what I brought up earlier to cause sus on me.
Okay firstly.
I've mentioned the shooting and lynching of specific people.
Secondly. That is literally not the post that I take issue with. What I taje issue with the lack of any sort of thoughts ubtil now, besides your vote on Mido over her jokeclaiming scum (which is still in place despite it being clarified that she was joking) and you not really making any move to deny the suspicion on you before.
Thirdly.
I get very strong "Oh My Gosh You Suck" vibes from this. I do not like that. It might be NAI as a newbie thing, but with everything else from you, its scummy on my mind.

believe I'm Reckless Interceptor

Vote: big foot the Pokémon

Vote: big foot the Pokémon
Welp.
Vote: Bigfoot_the_Pokemon

I recommend Space shoots on night 1 since I'm worried she could be the arsonist who will not shoot on night 1 and will shoot on night 2 to make it look like they are a 1x vig and 1x bulletproof. Arsonist needs to douse first and of course they can't kill on night 1.

I recommend Space shoots on night 1 since I'm worried she could be the arsonist who will not shoot on night 1 and will shoot on night 2 to make it look like they are a 1x vig and 1x bulletproof. Arsonist needs to douse first and of course they can't kill on night 1.
I agree with this, though flavor will probably show that her kill was killed by the Arsonist night 2 if the case? At least I think thats the standard. But yeah her killing night 1 would be preferable to prove she can't be Arsonist.

Back
Top Bottom